This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2857 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh wow 11 of them
2857 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
I would have guessed Klara for Hero
2857 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh and congrats on the Win Jorge
2857 days 22 hours ago
Smitty105
Well since Klara spilled info from her tribe and flipped her vote a couple of times I could see why Ivy is more of a hero
2857 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Villain of the season: This award will go to the person i feel was the biggest villain and was the meanest out of all players... This was a hands down choice until final tribal, the finalists were Jorge, Red, and Smitty.
The villain of the season is.... Smitty! Smitty was pretty nasty in confessionals and while messaging people and i think others saw that
2857 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Best blindside: This award will go to what i thought was the biggest blindside of the season, due to there not being a lot of tribals there werent many options, theres really only one imo and thats Johnnys blindside due to the real life factors it made it a lot worse imo
2857 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
Blindside is Ivy?
2857 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh that makes sense I guess
2857 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Best tribal: This will go to the best tribal of the season, there was 2 great tribals imo and that was f7 and f6 but one was way better than the other and that is f7 we had everything we almost went to rocks and it was pretty great i loved it
2857 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
Best tribal either Maddie or Ivy going i'd guess
2857 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I feel like everyone knew ivy was going after the idols were played while johnny nobody saw it coming
2857 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
Host favorite i'd guess Jorge or maybe smitty
2857 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Host fav: Smitty! It was close between Smitty Jorge and Ivy but i loved the feistyness from smitty me being a villain i loved what he brought
2857 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Move of the season: Klara changing her vote at f7 its for all the wrong reasons though as it significantly changed the balance of the game to dcha red and jorge
2857 days 22 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Most physical was between Smitty, Ivy, Red and Jorge but Jorge edges everyone out just barely due to most individual immunities

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!