This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2857 days 20 hours ago
Sunfire
SMITTY, YOU ARE RED IF HE DIDN'T MAKE IT YO FINAL THREE. I KNOW SMITTY THAT YOU KNOW YOU WERE FOOLED BY ME. THIS SHOULD REVEAL THAT RED WAS ALSO FOOLED BY ME UNTIL RIGHT NOW. AT FINAL FOUR HE REALIZED I OUTPLAYED HIM. LOOK AT HOW UNCONFIDENT HE SOUNDS IN THAT MESSAGE WITH ME. HE KNEW TOO LATE THAT I OUTPLAYED. THAT'S WHAT RED IS DOING, HE US USING WHAT HE THOUGHT BEFORE HE REALIZED I WAS OUTPLAYING HIM TO HIS ADVANTAGE. HE IS MAKING ME SEEM LIKE HIS PET, BUT YOU ALL KNOW I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT TARGETTING HIM IF ONE OF YOU WON IMMUNITY WHEN HE DIDN'T AND THAT I GOT YOU ALL TO TARGET HIM
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Holy shit this is so fucking annoying! Yall know youre hurting your own games arguing right? Ive had a couple people say they would change their vote to dcha because you guys are being annoying and arguing
2857 days 19 hours ago
Smitty105
Yes it's true. This turned into a who's a better player argument when in reality the jury is deciding who's going to win the whole thing. Even if you did play a good game arguing with the other finalists and making the jury look stupid isn't good. All I was looking for is for each of you to explain your individual game and to explain how you stand out, not to completely criticize and demolish another persons game .
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Since we already have a fucking winner im so tempted to read them now to get this BS over with
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
I dont see how making the jury look stupid is worse than trying to take credit for things someone didnt do and bullying the jurors like red did
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Ill go tally the votes
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
This time you want to see your name written down
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
First vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jorge
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Second vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jorge
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Third vote:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Winner of clarks survivor: Bahamas
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jorge
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
4-0
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Awards time
2857 days 19 hours ago
RedWing91
There are awards?
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Hero of the season: This award will go to the player who i feel was the biggest hero this game. There was 2 people i felt were above the rest Klara and Ivy, but i felt like ivy was a bigger hero so Ivy is your Hero of the season!
2857 days 19 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Yes

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!