This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2870 days 18 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
Klara: Red this might all be true but couldn't you have at least tried a little on your social game and I admire Jorge because he is right he made you a threat day 1 and made sure it did not change and I believe you just got lucky
2870 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Klara: You were willing to say whatever to get you further than your allies. You said you would flip and work with me to keep you longer. Was that true? Only at two of those tribals. You were not strong physically and I think there is nothing wrong with that. You were the best social threat.
Ivy: You and I had nearly similar games, except you didn't talk to Red and Dcha. You made a strong move with your idol that nearly worked but it backfired and revealed your alliance instead.
Smitty: You were like me also in which you wanted control. You are Red's counterpart. You are Red, if Red didn't make the finals. I could tell you were sneaky and smart.
Red: A strong loyal player. Never did I doubt your loyalty and that's why you were great to work with. I knew you wouldn't make a move to maybe get me out. You are stong physically in challenges. You and I had similar moves.
Dcha: You didn't need to worry in the game. You had the super idol and you knew you weren't a target. You and I also had similar moves because our alliance always voted together
2870 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
I know I am being perceived as a floater now because I didn't have a target. Who in the world would want a target? I fought hard NOT to have a target and it worked
2870 days 18 hours ago
Smitty105
Red you honestly have beaten me at the final immunity and I would have been gone or we would have tied and done a challenge and I still would have a chance of not making it. Even if I made it to the finals your resume would have been bigger than mine. Even if you just lied to me about workings together it still would have put something towards your social game, but instead it made it fairly obvious who you were going to vote for and who the votes were going back towards every tribal
2870 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Oh, if you would have won final five immunity, me and Klara were voting Red out then you at final four
2870 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
If neither of you won, Red was going
2870 days 18 hours ago
Smitty105
I'm going to have to sleep on this tonight but this is what I'm going to say. This vote is really hard to for me because it makes me and the jury choose between what we value more in the game. Do we vote for Red who has been targeted early on because of Jorge whispering into people's ear and somehow still made it to the final 3. He did good at challenges, played an idol, and was in a strong enough alliance to where their were no flips on him. Or do we vote for Jorge who although is most responsible for us being on the jury, he played an amazing social game and used red as a shield to make him not a target and overlooked by most people. Who somehow made people feel comfortable enough to talk to him and spill details on their alliances ( yes Klara I'm talking about you). Who saved his advantage to the final 5 when he most needed it, and was only found about until the end where he won immunity.
2870 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Klara: I wanted Jorge to make me a target. I where my target with pride. I have played with Jorge before he did the same thing in that game to. As for not trying more on social. Honestly why? I didn't want you and Smitty in the final cause you would have had numbers to win cause of friends on the jury. I don't lie for the sake of lying.
2870 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
I won just as many challenges as Red
2870 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Smitty. You are saying I should have voted Jorge out at final 5 instead of you. A that wouldn't have worked cause of his advantage. B if Jorge does go that tribal then either you are Klara are in the final 3 and I lose anyway
2870 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
But I could flip and be fine because I had Ivy's trust, then I had Smitty's trust, then I had Klara's trust. I was covered if I needed you out
2870 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Red, what votes did you lead?
2870 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
I lead Johnny's. I was the one who lead the Smitty vote but he got saved by Ivy. The Maddie vote was to save our side. I lead the next Smitty vote because you wanted Ivy out, yo finally got what you wanted because of the idols and because I trusted Klara more with flipping and giving me info. The last Smitty vote was clear. The Klara vote came down to me as you orignally commented at that tribal
2870 days 18 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
2/5
2870 days 18 hours ago
Sunfire
Red, honestly man. If I voted you out last time, you would be really bitter as you told me. You said you would be mad because you got spammed out so much. You would campaign just as hard against me if you were in the jury.

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!