This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2881 days 11 hours ago
Smitty105
TBH Coming out of the game it seemed like the jury was more mad at you Jorge then Red. The " heart to heart " conversation thing did not help the sting when you made me vote myself out
2881 days 11 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Red I feel like there's a difference between having a sheep, and being one. You say you were a big threat, so you got your follower Jorge to hide behind you as a number, okay. You say that he needed you, okay. You had him do your dirty work so you could glide by, okay. Basically, you had your followers do all your work for you and you get to make it to the end and win the game, okay. Here's the problem with that.

You say Jorge sheeped you, but in reality, it seems like you sheeped him. Jorge did all of the work, he made an effort to socialize, he saved your butt countless times while you waited for him to rescue you from danger. You didn't do anything while Jorge did everything. While you may think that's because he followed you, it was actually you who followed him.

That's how I believe, anyways. Not saying you suck because I know you don't. I just think Jorge is the reason you're here. Had you actually made an effort in your social game, this would be an easy vote. Now I'm torn LOL
2881 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
But you didn't continue the convo like you told me, so it was obvious you voted for me. I had to be safe and use it on you
2881 days 11 hours ago
Smitty105
Honestly Red if you came up to me and told me about the game Jorge was playing ( because I was already uneasy about him ) . I would have definetly worked you. I even thought of coming to you at one point the day before I was voted to try to get rid of Jorge, but we seemed so disconnected from the lack of communication that I didn't bother
2881 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
EXACTLY. Meanwhile I was able to get all of you against him DAY 1. To him, it was from his history, but most of you are new to Tengaged
2881 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
I told you his history of winning
2881 days 11 hours ago
Smitty105
I never put your name down or considered putting your name down at all Jorge until the tribal I was voted out because I had no other choice. At the time flipping Dcha seemed like a really solid plan and I did not believe at all that you would keep me and instead vote out Klara or Dcha.
2881 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
@Ivy.
I never said I had follows, I had allies. I did not say that Jorge sheeped me. I don't like being sheeped or sheeping. Jorge didn't hide behind me like Natalie hid behind Boston Rob. I saw it more as how Jeremy hid behind Joe and Savage. Except I was better at surviving then them.
I never said I had Jorge do my dirty work. He wasn't doing it for me he was doing it so he wouldn't be targeted. But like I said I don't mind being targeted. And how did he save me? Johnny self voted. Maddie I got Klara to flip on the revote Jorge simply didn't flip, Ivy I idoled up, Smitty I had immunity, Klara the most he could have done is tie it.
2881 days 11 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
Klara: Um Jorge not meaning to be rude but you never answered my question
2881 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
What question?
2881 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
@Smitty. After I saw how the lines were I didn't want you in the final I knew you'd have the votes of Ivy and Johnny. That Is why I didn't approach you I didn't want to lie and pretend to want to work with you
2881 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
Was there ever a time I needed an idol? No.
2881 days 11 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
The one on page 2
2881 days 11 hours ago
Sunfire
okay
2881 days 11 hours ago
RedWing91
Klara came to me early on and said she knew i'd won. Smitty did to. So did domino.
You got them against me Jorge yet here I am. I like people coming after me I look at it as battle scars.

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!