This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2829 days 16 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Final tribal council will start at roughly 8PM Eastern tonight, finalists should post a speech and if they wish a right of passage.
Jurors, you can only ask each finalist one question, you can choose to ask all three a question or just one. Theres no set time the votes are due, but since Maddie is inact when i get all votes i will give everyone enough warning before i read them.
2829 days 14 hours ago
Sunfire
I am still working on my speech but I am willing to answer questions
2829 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
Being in final tribal council was something I fought for from the beginning. I didn't want anything less. I wanted to get here by not only playing strategically and physically, but also socially.  Day one, I tried to talk to as many people on my tribe. I spoke to Johnny, Smitty, and Red. Johnny, I was helping you and Red both with our tribe's flags. I wanted to get to know you more, but from the small flag talk I gathered that you are typically a leader. Now I want to talk about something I did early in the game that ended up saving me in the long run. Smitty, we aligned pretty early in the game. I told you we could work with Red but that we needed to get him out before thr finals because he would be a threat for the win. I planted that seed of doubt against him which would keep the target off me if our alliance got too big. The swap came and unfortunately it would end up breaking our alliance. In this new tribe I spoke to Maddie, our captain, and we aligned. Maddie, I know you might not vote, but know we had something going but unfortunately you were inact. In this new tribe I also met Ivy. At first we just talked but soon we were working together. You were swapped to the other side and we now had Jake. I spoke to Jake and also began speaking yo Dcha. I spoke to Jake about keeping him because there were people on my tribe that I wanted out because I hadn't spoken to them. I was also telling Ivy we would get her back and I told her not to give up on the new tribe. As you could see by now. I had talked and aligned with almost everyone who is either in the final three or the jury. Once we hit merge I was worried that the game changed too quickly. I had to step it up. In the premerge I had purposefully voted with Red and told everyone I was voting with Red or that Red wanted so and so gone. In the first merge vote, I wanted Johnny out. This was because he was the one I talked to least out of everyone left. He would have less troubles voting me out later. Red wanted Ivy or Maddie out. That would have been bad for me personally because I was close to both of them. I ended up changing his mind as I convinced I received from Ivy. Ivy told me Klara was unwilling to vote out Johnny. It was confirmation to me that he needed to go. I couldn't have someone people would trust and be unwilling to vote out left in the game. I lead that vote. Smitty, you wanted Red gone right off the bat because of what I planted, but it was too soon for my game. O was hoping you would understand why I did what I did, but you just couldn't get over Red. I spoke to Ivy about the vote her possibly being from Red at tribal. I told Red that Smitty was gunning for him. Lastly, I told Smitty that Red wanted him out. That caused a war between two people that became a war between two sides. Luckily for me, I seemed like one of Red's foot soldiers so I could take a back seat and watch the grenades get thrown. Both sides were telling me everything, different people were revealing info that their allies weren't. At the second merge tribal the sides were revealed. I didn't let that end my game. I wanted to make sure I was good on both sides so I let them keep going for Smitty and Red. I spoke to Klara about flipping and voting for Smitty. She kept telling me she was frustrated by him so I tried using that to my advantage. Red also told me had an idol so I had to extra info. I got told that the other side was voting for Red, unsurprisingly, so I told Red to play his idol if Smitty played his. That happened and Klara didn't flip but instead voted for Dcha. At the revote, I had to keep in mind Klara's willingness to flip and how Ivy was unwilling the night before. And that's why I voted Ivy, not because of her move. At the next tribal, the side I was in had the numbers. At tribal I had remembered I won and still had my advantage from the second challenge. It was to chage anyone's vote. I knew I was staying in the game because four people were not gonna flip on me. Red is a
2829 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
very loyal player so I knew he wouldn't flip. Klara was telling me that Smitty was trying to get Dcha to flip. I went and spoke to Dcha about it. Of course he says he isn't. I then went and spoke to Smitty. I was hoping I could get him to vote for Dcha, but our conversation went nowhere. I knew Smitty was voting for me so I changed his vote. It didn't matter in the end. At that tribal, I received the first and only vote against me (unless Smitty did vote for me). My original plan was to eliminate Red at the final four but it was dangerous to take Klara to final three because she had all her allies on the jury. I spoke to her the night before so that she wasn't blindsided and she would not be mad at me. And that is how I arrived here. The only person who was fully aware that I was a threat was Smitty. He called me out in his answer at his final tribal. He was not the first or second threat. Me and Red were the bigger threats, but I knew I would have the upper hand because I had manipulated people to be blind until it was too late. Red and Dcha, good luck.
2829 days 13 hours ago
Sunfire
Didn't realize it was that long
2829 days 12 hours ago
Smitty105
Wow okay then lol
2829 days 12 hours ago
JustBeAmazing12
Klara: I have no questions only statements
Jorge You are definitely winning this game no doubt about it I'm voting for you and everyone I have talked too is voting for you so don't worry
Red I thought you were a group game legend you have won so much games then I just realized what is so special about red You where dragged all this way your ass would be gone if Jorge was not here
Dcha oh Dcha I cannot think of one single thing you did in this game except do whatever Jorge told you too so you ain't gonna win plain and simple
2829 days 12 hours ago
Smitty105
Okay so hopefully I'm allowed to ask my questions before all the finalists do their speech, but first off I would like to say congratulations to all of three. Each of you played a very different game from what I could tell. I didn't get a really talk to you guys a whole lot, and that was mainly because of the division in the tribe. So I would love to play a game of 21 questions with you guys but unfortunately only get one for each of you. Ummm.. So I'll guess I'll start with Jorge.
2829 days 12 hours ago
Sunfire
Smitty?
2829 days 12 hours ago
Smitty105
Okay so Jorge. Umm.. The first time I talked to you in this game I already could tell you were at least a decent player. I felt that Iwe could align together and we did for a short time. You told me that Red could be a dangerous player and I took that to mean you would be willing to get rid of him if I could scrap up the numbers. And I originally did end up getting the numbers with me, you, ivy, and klara voting for Red at the first merge tribal. I was really surprised when that didn't happen. I originally was mad and Clark can probably confirm that based on my  confessional afterword (LOL). I knew then after that you were not playing in the foot steps of anybody and you were playing your own game, but the sad thing is I was too. When you came to me the day before I was voted out I was really puzzled by you. I didn't understand your motives and I didn't understand why you would want to align with me. I hesitated to align with you because I thought I could either go with Jorge, save my self and play his game and just flop at the end, or I could continue with my original plan and try to get rid of Jorge (Which btw wasn't the plan until Red won immunity and I figured I could get Dcha to flip). What I want to know is, were you really willing to work with me at all during this game or did you just want to use me as a pawn against Red this entire game?
2829 days 12 hours ago
Smitty105
Sorry I didn't have this already typed
2829 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Before I begin, I wanna say congratulations to you three. There was a clear divide with me, Klara and Smitty against you guys, and you three were able to outwit, outplay, and outlast us.

I want to vote for a true winner, and while I feel like you three played good games, I also believe you three had some flaws. I want to apologize in advance if I come across as rude, I just want to see how you can refute the flaws I believe you guys have!
2829 days 12 hours ago
Smitty105
Dcha I came to you after Ivy was voted out, and I made this long elaborate and well thought out speech (I'm not even kidding, it was pretty good) about how if you ride with Jorge and Red until the end, your ass isn't getting any votes. You told me that you would be willing to do it but unfortunately we didn't get to see the last vote. Did you vote for Jorge? To clarify with Jorge and others I did vote for Jorge and I think Klara did also, but Dcha was our swing vote. It didn't matter anyway because Jorge still used his advantage, but still. If you did that would have been an awesome move but if you didn't, why?!
2829 days 12 hours ago
Sunfire
I did want to work with you premerge. Premerge was cut short. When you couldn't get out of the mindset of taking out Red, I couldn't be as close to you. I originally wanted Red gone like around a final six scenario. But after you were blindsided by the results at the first merge tribal, I knew it was shaky between us. Then when you sort of called me out at couple tribals I knew it was impossible to work with you. I knew then that you were aware of me being a threat. I was even worried now that you would be mad at me for never voting with you. So I did want to work with you, but I couldn't risk you telling the others that I was playing hard.
2829 days 12 hours ago
Smitty105
Red, unfortunately a good portion of the game was us trying to get rid of each other. And yet again after about the 5th or so match between Red and Smitty, Red won. Okay so I didn't talk you after the merge at all because of that. On the surface, it seems as though Jorge has been saving your ass multiple times through out the game. He saved you over Johnny in the first tribal. He didn't flip his vote like I hope you would when Ivy went home. He didn't vote you out at final 4, and he told you to play your idol at final 6. Hmmm... I just want to give you a chance now to explain your game to me, and I want to ask if you ever considered Jorge a bigger threat than you, and to maybe make a move to get rid of him some point in this game?
2829 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
JORGE - Okay, so as of right now, I think you're the most deserving winner. Your social game was on point (literally Red and Dcha hardly ever spoke to me and you were the only one who tried) and your strategic/physical games were solid as well. You're likely to get my vote, but I'm hesitant. I will tell you why. Yes, while it may have seemed smart at the time to save Red, it was extremely obvious that we found Red to be 10x more threatening than you. So why didn't you figure that going to the end with somebody that people were trying to get out constantly because of his threat level was a good idea? It makes it look like you were his follower. You could've taken him out at the final four to help your credibility. Tell me why you made this move and why you think it's not as dumb as it sounds. Because to me it seems like you have spent so much time trying to save Red's butt that it's hurt you more than help you.

RED - After SO, MANY, DANG TIMES WE TRIED TO TAKE YOU OUT!! LOL congrats Red!! That's a sign of great gameplay. But I have noticed some extreme flaws in your game. First of all, I feel like you were carried by Jorge 100%, had you not had Jorge covering you, you'd have been eliminated way earlier. I mean, way way earlier. Tell me what made your social game good? Sure you had an idol play and won immunities... but that doesnt win you the game. I feel like you hardly made any effort to talk to anybody else besides Jorge and Dcha.

DCHA - Okay, when I think about your gameplay. Im impressed, and unimpressed. I'm impressed at the fact of how UTR you were. Even in the craziest point of the merge, you were never a target. Like, ever. You barely received any votes this whole season and you had a successful idol play. My main issue is, like Red, your social game. Except you were worse. Not only did you seem to be a sheep. You almost looked to me like you were out of the loop tbh. I dont feel like you're a crappy player, I just feel like you resemble Tasha from Cambodia. A good player that is hugely overshadowed by your peers that you followed. Tell me why I should vote for you over Jorge and Red, who both seem like way better options

GL GUYS!!!<3 im probably gonna make these questions grueling LOL

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!