This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB7 REUNION

Topic » BB7 REUNION

2386 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
In reality, Adam did play better lol, I just wanted to prove a point. Carlos didn't do shit, Adam by far played better than him, but it was just so frustrating to watch Adam throw his game away because he was so threatened to be sitting next to me in the end that I just had to vote for Carlos.
2386 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
Carlos why you had to get rid of me thx for ruining my chance in making another GAIA FInale jerkface and potential win haha jk congrats.
2386 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
adamsel
i literally had 4 people vote against me for the sole reason that I was the one to get them out. So if you don't call that spite or bitterness than idk what you do call it.

GentlemanG
In reality, Adam did play better lol, I just wanted to prove a point. Carlos didn't do shit, Adam by far played better than him, but it was just so frustrating to watch Adam throw his game away because he was so threatened to be sitting next to me in the end that I just had to vote for Carlos.

Point proven
2386 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
I never said I wasn't a bitter juror.

"There is such a thing as a bitter juror, and I was a bitter juror."
2386 days 10 hours ago
GentlemanG
Adam Sean Me & Kyle were the most iconic alliance of this game <3

i loved the final 5 but that flopped pre-jury
2386 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
Ray who would have you voted for between Adam and I tho. I mean even the fact knowing I would of never voted for you in a F2 based on how i felt on the twist and game?
2386 days 9 hours ago
cswaggerr
Listen I have to disagree that Adam played better. The most cut throat game does not always win BB. We have seen this on tv season after season. So to go into a season winning a bunch of comps and making allys with almost the entire case - forcing your hand to backstab people is a huge mistake. Just because I was not fake and being everyone's ally doesn't make my game weak. I spoke with who I needed to speak too, kept myself under the radar, and won when I needed to. Simple as that.
2386 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
And I really did like Kyle Adam Ray Alliance but I knew that wouldn't last as I felt my best shot was against Adam, even tho prolly could of had a case against either 3.
2386 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
I probably would've voted for whoever didn't evict me LOL. Or if I got 4th or something I would've voted based on speeches / jury questioning
2386 days 9 hours ago
cswaggerr
Cast*
2386 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Christian how would you rank all the players in the jury gameplay wise?

Hmm it's a bit of a tricky question but I'll give it my best shot.

-TOP-
Sean- Solid game throughout the entirety, I believe he would have a good shot at winning had he made it. Also longest to go unnominated I believe?
Ray- Solid game throughout the entirety, only downfalls were fights with jurors which I think could've hurt come a jury vote
Chelsea- From being nominated Week 1, to make it to the Final 5 I believe shows how hard Chelsea had to fight throughout this game. Without a doubt I believe she wins if she was at the end.
Amber- Similar to Chelsea, Amber I felt was in a underdog position once the jury stage hit and she lost Husein. Only knock I have is her HoH got rid of arguably the worst player in the jury phase
Husein- I understand the reasoning behind his nominations, but similar to Amber, I felt his HoH reign didn't take out the best people. Had he been able to get Ray evicted that week, he'd be higher.
Kyle- I think he played a good game to get to the end, but I questioned if anyone would reward him the win. Similar to Chelsea though, making it so far after surviving by one vote in Week 1 took props.
Marcus- Won an HoH even with the penalty, I just wasn't sure if he was as invested as others
Ethon- I love him but I don't think he had his head in this at all
-BOTTOM-
2386 days 9 hours ago
Insanity17
I should have let Kyle win the HOH that week.
2386 days 9 hours ago
GentlemanG
I masterminded that double eviction perfectly. I made sure the votes split the way I wanted them to so I could stay, lol. And yeah I fought with people too much, that's just my personality RIP
2386 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
Yes the longest Christian I like mention that a few pages ago hah.
2386 days 9 hours ago
Caliboy
HUessin that HOH battle between you and KYLE was infuriating I am glad I drop at F3 with the deal we had from there. Like my goodness.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!