This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB7 REUNION

Topic » BB7 REUNION

2365 days 20 hours ago
Insanity17
I didn't trust what Kyle would do especially since he was close to Ray.

I wanted to keep me, Chelsea, and Amber safe.
2365 days 20 hours ago
Chelseaaaa
Insanity was the best ally anyone could ask for <3
2365 days 20 hours ago
Caliboy
Yeah I get that I suppose, I saved ya tho during the next round, just wasnt enough.
2365 days 20 hours ago
Insanity17
Chelsea <3
2365 days 20 hours ago
cswaggerr
I never really spoke to Insanity but I considered hom on our side of the house. Since I was also with Amber and Chelsea. So I was actually surprised he nominated me.
2365 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
Ngl the Husein/Amber/Chelsea duo was probably my favorite alliance of the game, but due to the competition strength of the opposing alliance, I thought it was going to be a tough road for them to make it to the end
2365 days 20 hours ago
GentlemanG
That's why I made the Kyle/Me/Adam/Sean alliance because it was so obvious they were together so when Adam won HOH we solidified that shit real quick
2365 days 20 hours ago
Insanity17
Well I only nominated you Carlos because that's who Kyle said he would do and I wanted to sort of solidify something with him..but that didn't work out.
2365 days 20 hours ago
Caliboy
Oh 100 it was obvious lol
2365 days 20 hours ago
Insanity17
We had a good three week HOH reign
2365 days 20 hours ago
Jaxon
Hi I've arrived to congratulate carlos
2365 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
1 min agoDelete ReplyInsanity17
We had a good three week HOH reign

If y'all had been able to take out any of Ray/Sean/Adam during those HoHs, I think it's very likely y'all could've swung the momentum in your favor
2365 days 20 hours ago
Caliboy
I honestly do not know how I did not get nominated during either 3 of those reigns I seriously felt I was going to be a target.
2365 days 20 hours ago
Insanity17
We tried.
2365 days 20 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'm happy Carlos won instead of someone like Ray, Chelsea, Kyle, etc. who claim to be game players but vote out of spite

I am getting a gift I honestly didn't not care who wins

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!