This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB7 REUNION

Topic » BB7 REUNION

2379 days 13 hours ago
adamsel
Chelsea, besides nominating you what moves did i make for anyone else in this game besides myself?
2379 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
0 min agoDelete ReplyGentlemanG
Christian do you think I flopped or did I play okay?

To be quite honest, during the phase you were a duo with James I was thinking you'd make it to Final 5 or so and get cut. Once you survived your first nomination at the triple (something I was very surprised at personally as I thought that was a good chance to get rid of you) I thought you had a good shot at making it to end-game and were my pick to win up until the Final 4 I believe. Where I doubted your winning chances was right when Sean got evicted, so while I think you played a great game, I wasn't too confident that you would be able to win if you were at the Final 2.
2379 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
I really did slay...wow
2379 days 13 hours ago
Insanity17
adamsel
i literally had 4 people vote against me for the sole reason that I was the one to get them out. So if you don't call that spite or bitterness than idk what you do call it.

It's called jury management...something you didn't do well.
2379 days 13 hours ago
Christian_
Christian, if you were a juror who would you vote for between Carlos and I based off what you know about our gameplay

I vote for you. I think I speak for Chris as well due to our earlier conversation where we were very surprised the jury vote was as lopsided as it was. I expected Carlos to get votes, but I thought you would end up winning and as the votes started coming in, I was very surprised to see it end up as near unanimous. I think Carlos was a deserving winner, however due to what I personally saw in the game, I would vote for you to win.
2379 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
Cmon tho the only contributing factor was because people needed the Chelsea VS Ray battle to continue further lol. THose who fell before him were people who kinda just there tbh.
2379 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
Adam had awful jury management. He built no real connection with the jurors, besides Sean no one in the jury really likes Adam. I guess he should've been nicer to people :/ and shouldn't of taken Carlos =[
2379 days 13 hours ago
Insanity17
Amber and Chelsea...my queens!

Thank you for being my friends in the game, I'm glad to have met you both!
2379 days 13 hours ago
adamsel
Ray, we get it you're bitter i didn't take you. I was never mean to anyone, so the fact that you're trying to say no one likes me just speaks to your character as a person
2379 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
Christian how would you rank all the players in the jury gameplay wise?
2379 days 13 hours ago
Chelseaaaa
I don't dislike Adam as a person, I just think Carlos played better.
2379 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
LMAO ADAM IM KIDDING IM JUST BEING PETTY I DONT HATE YOU
2379 days 13 hours ago
adamsel
I support every move i made in this game, I would do nothing different and I still got farther than all y'all so suck my dick
2379 days 13 hours ago
Caliboy
Oh boy
2379 days 13 hours ago
cswaggerr
Jury Management was something that I played my game based on. I built relationships with certain people. So the hosts may not have seen the woek I put into the game because a lot of my game convos were via pms. Didnt really get on skype much to talk in that group chat.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!