This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB7 REUNION

Topic » BB7 REUNION

2393 days 4 hours ago
Chelseaaaa
I would have voted Adam over Ray probably.

I hope no one takes anything personal, it's all just a game

Congrats Carlos
2393 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
I don't have any questions. I played an aggressive game and it obviously backfired. there was no way i was winning no matter what and I'm happy Carlos won instead of someone like Ray, Chelsea, Kyle, etc. who claim to be game players but vote out of spite
2393 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
Chelseaaaa
I would have voted Adam over Ray probably.

I hope no one takes anything personal, it's all just a game

Congrats Carlos
0 min ago

TEA I WAS RIGHT AGAIN
2393 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
CHRIS WILL ALSO ANSWER QUESTIONS WHENEVER HE DECIDES TO REVIVE HIMSELF
2393 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
Adam you did play your own game, I dont understand why others thought you were playing for Ray or even Mine but nevertheless congrats Carlos.
2393 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
Carlos played the better game, he convinced Adam to take him knowing that Adam had a better chance against me.

Carlos deserved to win. The jury voted correctly. I see no bitterness or voting out of spite, the jury collectively decided that we wanted to vote for the person who deserved it more.
2393 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
Carlos didn't talk to me about the final vote...
2393 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
Lol tbh a jury shouldn't really have to rally people tho if they deserving they would get the votes nevertheless dont you think???
2393 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
^
2393 days 4 hours ago
GentlemanG
Christian do you think I flopped or did I play okay?
2393 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
i literally had 4 people vote against me for the sole reason that I was the one to get them out. So if you don't call that spite or bitterness than idk what you do call it.
2393 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
Can we acknowledge my awesome skills to be the last one Nominated  at F6 < 3
2393 days 4 hours ago
Chelseaaaa
I don't see how Adam played a superior game than Carlos. For starters jury management is a thing in this game, and Adam played it horribly in regards to that. If people left feeling ill will towards him he did something wrong in his game. On top of that, when he won HOH he justified taking out people that benefited other people's game more than his own. Carlos is someone I worked with this game, and he always did what benefited him. I remember I tried to get him to evict Ray once and he wouldn't, because he knew Ray and myself staying in the game only helped him. Carlos played a better game, that doesn't make me bitter at all.
2393 days 4 hours ago
adamsel
Christian, if you were a juror who would you vote for between Carlos and I based off what you know about our gameplay
2393 days 4 hours ago
Caliboy
It would of been awesome to go unnominated til F4 but lets be real hah.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!