This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning, Tributes, and Final Statements- Finale

Topic » Jury Questioning, Tributes,..

3078 days 17 hours ago
TheOneNishi
I hope the votes will be read tonight!
3078 days 15 hours ago
TR1364
It doesn't look that way.
3078 days 15 hours ago
TheOneNishi
True... When will vote reading be Tommy?
3078 days 13 hours ago
TR1364
I need all votes, and maybe saturday? Idk.
I'd love to have the reunion on the weekend but we will see.
3078 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Haiiiiii it's Nin ;D

If you had a hand in voting me out why did you do it(and I know who did so don't lie) and if you feel you didn't have a hand in it, what part of your game do you feel was your weakest?
3078 days 11 hours ago
PickleNoble
Nin, I put u up against shauny bc I needed a pawn and Nishi thought u would be best for that scenario but then he turned around and voted u out bc he thought u had gone against him or something like that. That was my weakest point in this game I think, I should have been more prepared and I'm sorry u got taken out like that. That was the second time I was blindsided by Shauny staying when I thought he was for sure out the door.
3078 days 10 hours ago
PickleNoble
I'm off work at seven pm tomorrow. apparently my phone broke so I wont be able to we on tengaged till then. Ttyl guys T.T
3078 days 10 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Nin - When Pickle was HOH I knew that he wanted Shauny up, but I wanted you to be evicted only because you had distanced yourself from me and I didn't feel I could trust you anymore. Pickle thought you were going up as a pawn, but I knew that since Shauny was targeting Pickle and Romeo instead of me, that having him stay and you go would be better for my game. I would say that I had the biggest hand in voting you out, I'm not going to lie, I'm not going to tell you that I tried to keep you, because to be honest I voted for you, and I told my allies to vote for you (except Pickle cause he wanted Shauny) I'm sorry that it was you but it's a game and I wish I could've worked with you for longer.
3077 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Hello hunnies :) I love both of you :D You both are deserving of the win and we worked together since day 1 <3333 im so happy 2 people from my original alliance made it to the finals quick questionnn
Why do you think you are more deserving over the other people. Also compliment me.
3077 days 23 hours ago
s73100
TR1364
Sam, in the beginning, it seemed you were going to make it far, and you did. This isn't your first time in the bottom two though, and you have become inactive lately, which is understandable, but the votes say it's your time to go.
3-1... not even close.. surprised?
Send Confessionals!
And tell me if you can make the challenge at 6 P.M. EST.
CONGRATS FINAL 5!!!!!

Also wtf is this bull? this "isn't your first time in the bottom 2" uhh yes it is.
3077 days 23 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Pickle - I was told you voted me, so that only Nishi was blindsided, is this true? Because this is a tough vote, it seems both of you were blindsided!
3077 days 20 hours ago
TR1364
Sam hunny, you were in the bottom for the first poll we had. ^.^
3077 days 17 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Sam - I feel like I am way more deserving of your vote as well as the win because of my constant strategy I used through the game (When I would try to win and when I would let others win to keep the target off my back, and also when I was trying to play multiple sides). I also feel I deserve to win because I managed to create so much safety for myself, and so much power, that I only had to use 1 of my 2 idols, and I was able to control most of the game. I picked to work with you and Ninjohn on Day 1 cause I immediately saw that you both were VERY trustworthy. loyal tribe members, who I knew I could advance far into the game with. I LOVED working with you, and you were a challenge beast as well! Sadly, when it came to merge, we began talking less and less game, and I didn't know if I could fully trust you anymore, so when you were nominated for the second time, I took that opportunity to vote you out in case you were coming after me. But all in all you were an amazing game player and alliance member, I look forward to working with you in future games, and I wish you the best of luck in future games! :) :) :)
3077 days 16 hours ago
PickleNoble
Ryan, there is no way I voted u! I would have loved to work with u! And the fact that I put up shauny when I got hoh after should have proved that.
3077 days 16 hours ago
PickleNoble
Sam, I really wanted to work with u and stay tight with u after the merge. You were my first official alliance member of this group and in the beginning we worked, and communicated better than anyone I've ever worked with before. We had a lot of the same ideas and strategy. I think the only downfall of your game was when nin was voted out u exposed ur alliance with shauny publicly and we all know how big a threat he was. I think if u are one of the people just as worthy to be in f2 as we are if u had been as active as u were in the beginning.
I think there were a few people that really deserved being here, especially shauny and romeo, but what set my game apart from there is doing everything right at the exact right time. I won comps when I needed to. I positioned myself the the exact people I needed to be working with at the right time, without just working everyone over. I had to fight my hardest and fortunately for me that was enough.
Thank you for your question sam! I really hope to work with you again in the future!!! <3

open group

T R G

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!