This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning, Tributes, and Final Statements- Finale

Topic » Jury Questioning, Tributes,..

3078 days 16 hours ago
PickleNoble
OK, things are a little scattered around right now but I will do my best to answer everyone's questions.
3078 days 16 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Do tribs as well pickle
3078 days 16 hours ago
PickleNoble
First was shaunys  question.
I believe I should win over Nishi because in the first half he was absent a good handful of times in the tribal challenges and most of them I scored highest in my team. When I was active more than he was in this game I had missed like two comps the whole time BC of work. I even played one comp in a bathroom stall BC I wanted to stay in this group game so badly. When merge happened we agreed u and romeo staying in and going after each other was best however he was wanting romeo out first and I wanted u out first shauny BC I knew u would come after me before Nishi after u got Romeo out. Therefore I had to convince Nishi and Falcon to keep romeo in hopes of getting u next.
3078 days 16 hours ago
TheOneNishi
**Correction: I never missed any challenges Pickle...
3078 days 16 hours ago
TheOneNishi
And I won 2 challenges by myself for us, plus I scored at least once in every challenge except for the TD trivia challenge.
3078 days 16 hours ago
PickleNoble
Megan was next
Pickle: You played a very strategic game, planning out your ideal merge alliance even before the merge came. So tell me how far would you have taken me (since you were really wanting to work with me) if I had made it past the poll elimination?
I believe my alliance dream team after merge would have truly been Megan, Ryan, and Falcon had I not had a f2 deal with Nishi. I know that sounds like an odd match up but I think the four of us would have worked so well together, but it never worked out like that. I would have loved to go to f2 with u or falcon. Me and Ryan played very similar games so that's why II probably wouldn't have wanted f2 with him. I think if u had stayed over sam things would have gone way different and we would have gotten shauny out earlier for sure and maybe Nishi wouldn't have made f2 even.
3078 days 16 hours ago
PickleNoble
I remember specifically u showing up twice after two live challenges saying sorry j couldn't make it guys.
3078 days 16 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Well I didn't... I was here for every challenge, and scored for almost every challenge
3078 days 15 hours ago
PickleNoble
Romeo was next:
Pickle- It seems that you are definitely a more suitable winner then Nishi, everyone sees you as the more strategic finalist, now tell me, what do you think was your biggest moment in the game that defied you as a winner?
Thanks Romeo, hmm I have to think on this. I'd say it was a big deal getting Nishi and Falcon to keep u so that we could go after Shauny next BC falcon was with Shauny and everyone was just fine with voting u out when shauny was hoh. I knew u were someone I could probably work with if it came down to it and shauny wasn't. So I knew u had to survive that eviction.
3078 days 15 hours ago
PickleNoble
I'm sorry Nishi, u have a lot of groups. Maybe u confused one? Idk, sorry, won't bring it up then.
3078 days 15 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Now its up to the jury... Good luck Pickle!
3078 days 15 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Nishi wasnt here for the king of the hill, he never took part I dont think
3078 days 15 hours ago
PickleNoble
I believe I played a very strong physical game too Meg. This last thing for f2 however I was at work and knew with Nishi having a clear head start on the scavenger hunt that was right up his alley he would have a lot better chance at winning so I put all my eggs in one basket and took falcon on at the poll. Every break that day to the moment I got home to when I went to bed and got up the next day and before work I spent all my free time spaming for that poll BC getting to the f2 and winning this group game meant so dang mush to me! This would be the fist (kinda survivor) survivor game I won and I want that win so bad I can't stand it. I have fought crazy hard all season for this and even spent a lot of time at work think about this group game. XD
Please vote for me. ILY all!
3078 days 15 hours ago
PickleNoble
Megan - Although we never talked, you were a super funny tribe mate and I wish you could've stayed at merge. You seemed like a very trustworthy player who I would have been 100% willing to work with but sadly you didn't get enough votes in the poll and any hopes of us working together vanished :( Hope we can play other games in the future and actually work together!
BTW Nishi Meg was never in our tribe and I even pitched u the idea of working with her and Romeo but u only wanted to work with Romeo. I still wanted to work with her tho so I secretly kept trying to help her.
3078 days 15 hours ago
TheOneNishi
I wasn't saying "tribe mate" on my own tribe. I meant like she was a funny castmate because we still had to do challenges together and talk and stuff. And I absolutely wanted to work with Megan but you never told me you wanted to work with her...

open group

T R G

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!