This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning, Tributes, and Final Statements- Finale

Topic » Jury Questioning, Tributes,..

3078 days 6 hours ago
PickleNoble
Ryan - Your eviction was a total BLINDSIDE! We only got to be on the same tribe for a short time, and we didn;t even really work together, because right when I tried to work with you, you got evicted. I'm sorry you couldn't have stayed around longer.
Nishi Ryan could have only been voted out if u voted him unless romeo voted him out over Shauny and I highly doubt that. I remember getting so mad BC I wanted to work with Ryan and u voted him out over Shauny who was coming after us after he got rid of Romeo.
3078 days 6 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Hmm
3078 days 6 hours ago
TheOneNishi
And yeah Always I was here for the king of the hill, I just had to come into the comp later than other people, but I still played and scored points for us
3078 days 6 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Pickle, I never voted Ryan. His eviction was a blindside and I knew that because I voted for Shauny, thinking he would go home. When Ryan left I was shocked because I had just wanted to start working with him.
3078 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
HEY BOYS
3078 days 6 hours ago
PickleNoble
I will have to do tributes later, sorry Romeo, I'm out of time for lunch of course. GL Nishi
3078 days 6 hours ago
PickleNoble
Hi Falcon!!! <3
3078 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
I think all my questions were asked omg #hmmmm
3078 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
Yea no question, i just wish you both good luck and i hope we remain on good terms.
3078 days 6 hours ago
PickleNoble
We will. Can't wait to work with u again Falcon hopefully longer next time!
3078 days 6 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Thanks Falcon! I'm gonna add you and I'd love to play future games with you!
3078 days 6 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Interesting I know who my vote is going to! GL Pickle and Nishi
3078 days 6 hours ago
TR1364
2/7 Votes
3078 days 5 hours ago
Falconbait26
<3
3078 days 5 hours ago
TR1364
4/7 Votes

open group

T R G

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!