This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning, Tributes, and Final Statements- Finale

Topic » Jury Questioning, Tributes,..

3078 days 14 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Okay!
3078 days 14 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Nishi: I never really talked to you, what big move did you orchestrate that impacted your game to get you here at the final tribal? Megan, my main move, like I mentioned in Shauny's question was getting Ninjohn on the block, and voting him off, since I felt he was after me and could potentially get me voted off. My other huge move that I impacted was getting rid of Shauny. I knew that if I won HOH I would have to put Shauny up because I felt he was both detrimental to my game, and I knew people would vote him out. Also, if he was in the jury, I knew he wouldn't want to vote for Romeo which would give me a better shot at winning in finals if Romeo were to have made it in finals with me. All together, I played a VERY strategic game that allowed me to not put a huge target on my back, and people wouldn't see me as a threat who needed to be voted off.
3078 days 13 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Nishi answer mine!
3078 days 13 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Nishi- It seems all you did was align, and find idols. Is there a particular move you did this game which makes you deserve to be the winner? Well Always, my two big moves like I mentioned in my last two questions, were getting Ninjohn nominated and evicted, and nominating Shauny and getting him evicted. I aligned with multiple people to put myself in a power position so that if one failed, I had 1 or 2 more that could back me up and give me numbers at all times. You are correct that I found idols, BUT I only had to use one of them, proving that I had a very good game allowing me to advance through this game with safety that I didn't even have to use. I'm not going to talk bad about Pickle, but I was in control of some of his moves as well, such as Ninjohn's nominations, and I told him who we should vote for time after time. Pickle is a phenomenal player, but I feel as if I played more of a strategic game, more of a physical game, and more of a social game than him, which is why I can sit up here in finals and tell the whole jury that I deserve to be the Sole Survivor of Rauken Island.
3078 days 13 hours ago
TheOneNishi
I did always, sorry, i was going in order.
3078 days 13 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
I 100% think you played the Physical game, as for Social I would give it to Pickle. The debate now is Who played more Strategically?
3078 days 13 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
They both played strategically, but ninjohn was a non factor this whole game.
3078 days 13 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
And anyon except nin, ryan and falcon would of nominated Shauny.
3078 days 13 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
I have made my decision.
3078 days 13 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Actually, I wanna hear what Pickle says first
3078 days 13 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Same here
3078 days 13 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Im gonna guess that Always voted for Pickle because she made it clear in her question and I 100% accept your decision either way. I just want to point out that I played VERY strategically. One example was the first HOH comp. Almost everyone who went to merge, I had some kind of relationship, alliance, or bond with, so I knew that if I won the first HOH I would make two enemies and I couldn't let that happen, so I stayed back and let someone else win because I knew from the relationships I had created, that I would be safe and I could send someone else home.
3078 days 13 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
He*
And im waiting
3078 days 13 hours ago
TheOneNishi
*******************Tributes********************
Megan - Although we never talked, you were a super funny tribe mate and I wish you could've stayed at merge. You seemed like a very trustworthy player who I would have been 100% willing to work with but sadly you didn't get enough votes in the poll and any hopes of us working together vanished :( Hope we can play other games in the future and actually work together!
Ryan - Your eviction was a total BLINDSIDE! We only got to be on the same tribe for a short time, and we didn;t even really work together, because right when I tried to work with you, you got evicted. I'm sorry you couldn't have stayed around longer.
Nin - I loved working with you Nin. I formed my 4 person alliance with you on Day 1 and had every intention of keeping it until the end. However, you distanced yourself from me and I didn't think you were on my side anymore and I had to cut you loose. Loved working with you, and I wish you the best.
Sam - Sam, where do I even start. You were a phenomenal alliance member, you were an amazing game player, but you just couldn't make it to the end. Like I mentioned in Ninjohn's tribute, I wanted to keep our alliance until the end, but once Ninjohn left, I realized you kind of sdistanced yourself as well, and I had to cut you loose as well. Love ya man :)
Shauny - You're a fantastic player, I loved the drama you created because it kept my name out of the spotlight and put a huge target on you. Am I sad that you went? Yes and no. I wish we could've worked together from the start, if we were on the same tribe, and I would've loved to advance through this game with you. BUT I knew that you wouldn't vote for Romeo in the end, and probably not Falcon, so I knew if I voted you out, I would most likely have another vote when I reached finals which is why I nominated you and evicted you. Sorry, but its what I had to do to reach the end.
Romeo - You were one of my close allies since like Day 3. I offered to work with you even though we were on different tribes because I had a big feeling you would make merge and we could work together. It was just bad luck that you had to be automatically evicted, and I'm sorry that's how your game ended, but all in all you played a great game and I hope you reward my gameplay with you vote.
Falcon - Falcon, I formed a two person alliance with you also on Day 1, and at first I was just keeping you as my number, but I soon realized you were very trustworthy and I knew that keeping you was smart. Loved working with you, and I can't believe you only lost by less than 2% of the votes... I hope you can see though why I played a better game and I hope for many more games together.

Thank you to all the jury, you made this game super fun and it was a blast to play with all of you! I hope I can get your votes to win, but if not I understand. <3 <3
3078 days 13 hours ago
TR1364
1/7 Votes

open group

T R G

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!