This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning, Tributes, and Final Statements- Finale

Topic » Jury Questioning, Tributes,..

3069 days 9 hours ago
TR1364
This has been a long month or so, starting with 17 contestants. In the beginning, cbear was eliminated due to not being picked for either team. Once the game started, Bakery and Fell were eliminated due to inactivity. Due to becoming inactive, the SS took out Please, then Micky was the next to be eliminated. After not using his idol, Jax was eliminated. In a double elimination twist, both Poison and Falcon were eliminated, following Ty soon after Romeo used his idol. Then, Falcon returns with over 30% of votes, replacing Megan, the first juror. Ryan and Shauny were put up together and Ryan got the downfall with an excepted eviction. Nin was the next to go afterwards, and Sam following due to recent inactivity. Shauny was then eviction after being put up against automatically nominated Pickle. Then, Romeo was eliminated by an automatic eviction, making him the last Sea Swimmers to be evicted. The final 3 was a close one, as Nishi won the comp by storm and Pickle barely won with little percentage between Falcon. Now we are left with 2 Land Lovers, and only one can be crowned the Sole Survivor of Rakuen Island!

We will now bring in our Jury: Megan, Ryan, Nin, Sam, Shauny, Romeo, and Falcon

This is it. Jury, you will be voting for either Pickle or Nishi to win.

Now, the finalist must submit final speeches and tributes, as well as answer jury questions.

Who will become the Sole Survivor of Rakuen Island?

Will it be...

Pickle, the captain of the Land Lovers. Winning a total of four team challenges, and getting HoH one time. Only being nominated once and won the poll challenge as well as being the only contestant to get PoV.

or will it be...

Nishi, the one and only, winning a total of four team challenges, and getting HoH one time. He was the holder of 2 idols and only used one throughout the game. He was nominated once only to use his idol and won the scavenger hunt challenge.

Once you send in your jury votes. It is final!

Good luck finalists.
3069 days 9 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Nishi: Why should you win?
Pickle: It seems Nishi played the game more, why should you win over him?
3069 days 9 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
I sent TR my questions
3069 days 9 hours ago
TR1364
You can say them if you'd like. ^.^
3069 days 9 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Pickle: You played a very strategic game, planning out your ideal merge alliance even before the merge came. So tell me how far would you have taken me (since you were really wanting to work with me) if I had made it past the poll elimination?

Nishi: I never really talked to you, what big move did you orchestrate that impacted your game to get you here at the final tribal?

GL to you both :) <3
3069 days 9 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
YASS MEGAN
3069 days 9 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Pickle- It seems that you are definitely a more suitable winner then Nishi, everyone sees you as the more strategic finalist, now tell me, what do you think was your biggest moment in the game that defied you as a winner?

Nishi- It seems all you did was align, and find idols. Is there a particular move you did this game which makes you deserve to be the winner?
3069 days 8 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Hey always :)
3069 days 8 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
I am obsessed omg me and Megan caught up in the jury house
3069 days 8 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Well in the jury house we were mostly just together cause we didnt want to be bullied by Shauny.
3069 days 8 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
So upset you didn't make finals tbh
3069 days 8 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Ikr boo
3069 days 8 hours ago
TheOneNishi
Nishi: Why should you win? Shauny, I should win because I played a very physical as well as social game. Everyone thinks Pickle played a strategic game, which he did, but what no one seems to know is that I was the one who established a four person alliance, me, Pickle, Ninjohn, and s73100 at the start of the game to put myself in a position of power. I won 4 team immunites, 2 of which were won by myself, an HOH, and the all important finale comp. I made big moves, one of which was voting out you Ninjohn. When Pickle was HOH I told him that I wanted Pickle and Shauny on the block, and those were the noms he made. I was in control of this game through my allies, my physical ability, and my social strength to be able to manipulate people when I needed to.
3069 days 8 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
MEGAN APPLY FOR MY SURVIVOR!!! :D
3069 days 8 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Okay I will
3069 days 8 hours ago
PickleNoble
I'm not ignoring u guys. I will answer questions and make a small speech when I'm on my lunch break in about 45 min or so.

open group

T R G

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!