This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 1: "Jumping the Gun"

Topic » Coyote Episode 1:..

1643 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(that's sad)
1643 days 12 hours ago
Demgirl6
Delaney: ... *thinks about it for a minute before nodding and watching the movie*
1643 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(*the girls die and the episode ends*)
1643 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
*Oliver blinks*
1643 days 12 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(END OF POSTING)

Stay tuned for closers.
1643 days 11 hours ago
Rain848
(My slow ass but anyways good RP)
1643 days 11 hours ago
Symmetry888
(nice blinking)
1643 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
--
21st of October, 2019
Tully household

Mrs Tully is stirring a big pot of pasta in the family kitchen. Her son, Ben, comes creeping in through the back door, having snuck out to the fields once again.

"Benjamin Michael Tully!" she screams. She turns the stove off and runs to her boy, cradling his face and rubbing it to make sure he is okay. "Are you hurt? Where have you been?!"

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8aa996ad397db7bdba4c663840b6b55a/tumblr_inline_pgnbmj525s1rqyqrl_250.gif

"I'm fine, Mom," he grunts. "Can I go to my room? I was just in the cornfields. Dad knew." Spoiler! He doesn't.

"Yes, okay," she stammers. "You have fun dear. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes." Ben nods and runs up the stairs. His mother smooths down her apron and looks out into the fields and watches as Mr Tully rakes the fields with two farmhands. He gives her a little wave and she waves back. There's nothing to be afraid of.

There's a small chink sound. Mrs Tully looks around the room perplexed. Then, her legs feel like lead; they begin to wobble. Her knees buckle and she falls to the ground. Her entire body is numb, she can't move anything, no matter how hard she tries. She's paralyzed.

Her eyes flutter open and shut as she raspily calls for her son to come help, but her voice is too coarse and dry.

A tight chest pain forms, but she can't grab it. It grows bigger and bigger until it's so overwhelming that Mrs Tully closes her eyes for the last time.

--
23rd of October, 2019
Church graveyard

Pastor Williams holds a bible open in his hands as he reads a passage to commemorate the memory of Lillian Tully. Mr Tully wraps his hands around Ben's chest as his body racks with sobs. The graves are still all open, the police tape has been removed, but a grave has been freshly dug for Mrs Tully.

"I will now ask her husband to say a few words," Pastor Williams says, nodding to Mr Tully.

It takes all of Mr Tully's will to pry himself from his grieving son and pass him on to Mrs Tully's sister who came in for the funeral. She holds Ben as his hand reaches out for Mr Tully; the grieving husband stands next to Pastor Williams.

"Lillian was a devoted wife, a doting mother, and above all else... a saint. She cared for so many people..." His voice breaks off. "I'm sorry. Sorry." He recovers. "Her family has always had a history of heart complications, but Lillian always said she wasn't going to be like her father. She wasn't going to die of a heart attack. She was wrong... but... her optimism like that was one of her best traits. And I'll always love her forever." He plucks a red rose from his jacket pocket and places it on her grave.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/55f991695e5a3709b511290c7b3526c4/tenor.gif

--
23rd of October, 2019
Zoey's Diner

Phoebe serves two hot chocolates to those sitting in a booth, her eyes lingering on them for a while. Rooney shots her a poisonous glare and Phoebe walks off.

"The nerve of some people," Rooney says. She grabs a plastic spoon and starts stirring her hot chocolate. "Do you have your flask?" she asks.

Orlando digs into his shirt pocket and pulls one out, handing it over. "You should lay off, you'll turn into your mom. Just trashier."

Rooney sneers at him. She takes the flask and pours it into her hot chocolate, then she stirs it again. When she takes a sip she lets out a breath of satisfaction. "That's better." She pauses. "I can't get it out of my head. Mrs Tully... dead." She shivers.

"Shit happens," Orlando says, shrugging. "She had a heart attack, move on." He sips his hot chocolate, opting not to infect it with vodka.

"Yeah," Rooney says. "She was just so... healthy."

"Did you not hear what her husband said?" Rooney shakes her head. "Her family had a history of heart complications. She was just another victim of her family's curse. Nothing we can do about it."

Rooney takes a deep breath. Orlando is right.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/bffa553a78616b4ae1962bbd05bea82a/tumblr_inline_psamkjFI321wqyuqw_540.gif

End of Episode.
--

(that's a wrap! from the bottom of my heart: thank you, thank you, thank you! I cannot express my gratitude for everyone's activity and amazing characters and I can't wait to bring you the rest of the season, you won't be disappointed (I hope). Don't be afraid to comment your thoughts on this episode, I want to see where everyone's head is with this RP, and I love you all <333)
1643 days 11 hours ago
Mitsuki
(YOU KILLED MY MILF? CANCELLED)
1643 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
LOL)
1643 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(;-; she's been planned since even before it begun, i didn't realise people had a milf fetish for nicole kidman until todaY!)
1643 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
(This roleplay is great, and I can't wait to see what is in store for Karissa, hopefully she won't get murdered.)
1643 days 11 hours ago
Symmetry888
(YOU KILLED MY MILF? CANCELLED)
1643 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(IM SORRY!?!!)
1643 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(cries in Latin)

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!