This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Coyote Episode 1: "Jumping the Gun"

Topic » Coyote Episode 1:..

1643 days 15 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Colt looks at her and shrugs

“ well I don’t know a lot about that networking and fame shit, but I do hope you’re sure about the plan you’re going to set. . . Actually, my boy Dick said he was famous back in his hometown. He told me one day he drank something and blacked out a few minutes later, then when he woke up there were posters hanging up at the sheriffs office with his face on them.”
1643 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "I may mess with the truth sometimes but people still buy my newspaper....and I was there when it happened, bitch." *she gets even closer* "Like father, like daughter, you're both assholes."
1643 days 15 hours ago
Demgirl6
Delaney: *sits down, looking over at the movie*
1643 days 15 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: You're funny, Karissa. Because even with such good parents, you're still a bitch yourself.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/b126eb516e2806c50d7e4141e3f7d407/tumblr_inline_pstfom52k41wqyuqw_540.gif
*steps back* See you around. Or not. If you don't get yourself arrested.
1643 days 15 hours ago
Mitsuki
Oooh Shelly Duvall!
*Lorelei sits on the floor near one of the arms of the sofa, mentally preparing herself for the long haul that is The Shining.,
1643 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
She's watching the movie giggling a bit. "I think the weirdest part about this movie is probably the blood elevator..."
1643 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
K: "I rather be a bitch, than a sad and pathetic rat with mommy and daddy issues."
1643 days 15 hours ago
Mitsuki
The woman in the bathtub is the real messed up part.
*She shakes her head, pulling her knees up to her chest.*
^Its kinda like the man Charlotte described now that I think about it.*
1643 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
She shudders. "I hate that part. Something about it is just... eerie."
1643 days 14 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Rooney: You seem to know a lot about my family, Karissa.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/c79fcf98de92d47d4a3502c5d17bb7bd/tumblr_inline_psuvq3sJOq1wqyuqw_540.gif
It's kind of concerning. Goodnight. *she leaves*
(start wrapping up your scenes people!)
1643 days 14 hours ago
Maya10
After returning the husky and said bye to griffin with a smile. Heads down to the playfround-
1643 days 14 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Lorelei nods, tracing her finger across her own knee.*
Dude tell me about it. I dunno what I'd do if I came face to face with a half-rotted body.
*She shudders, not vibing with it at all.*
1643 days 14 hours ago
turkeylover
K: *she takes a deep breath before walking away* ^Fuck the Mayer family, every single one of those useless pieces of shits, will get what they deserve, even if I need to make sure that they do get what they deserve, karmas a bitch, and I happen to be an even bigger one^
1643 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Poppy lays on her side on the couch making a face. "Not so much loving this topic..." She props her head on the arm of it hiding under the afghan. "You guys can spend the night, if you want. Might be for the best with all the weird happenings."
1643 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
*Oliver exists*

open group

Coyote

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!