This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Disubōdo Confessionals

Topic » Disubōdo Confessionals

1476 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Daniel A

-

Confessional 6: Nothing really new. I feel good about Aqua but he's like extremely chaotic I know so I could totally see him flipping on me. Trying to stay on the good side of Neil Lee and Kat in case we go to tribal. I don't want to merge so I can get one more half idol if possible.
1476 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

*enters voting booth*
*writes name down*
I know I'm going home tonight. I really tried my damn hardest to win this challenge. I am so upset with myself and this swap. I hate this happened. I really wanted to go after OG ATSUKAU, but that won't happen.. Congrats bud. Justin please destroy them.
*PATRICK*
*places vote in urn*
*returns to stool and sits*
1476 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Ray

-

Confessional: Another day, another tribal for konsoru and another idol half for Renny. I honestly don't think I have to worry for the rest of the game because Renny has all the social connections I need, and I can play the Phillip Sheppard to his Rob.
1476 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Leo

-

I've been bamboozled! Oh well, it's an online game after all. Good on them. Thank you guys for hosting, it was a great game!
1476 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
~ 13th: Nathan ~
1476 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Ray

-

That was chaotic but as long as Renny is the target over me then I am happy
1476 days ago
Ethan000
Kat

-

*Kat's sits on a rock*

I am SOOO HAPPY!!! NATHAN IS GONE. I'm am beyond excited that Nathan is heading home and I have no blood on my hands. Ugh it's feels so sweet. I don't know how I feel about Patrick, he seems trustworthy but he just hasn't spoke to me at all. I try to but he just ignores me. Going into the upcoming merge I need to make a power merge, ive been running this pre merge causing 2 people's Demise, I need to think carefully about who I align with cause this shit is gonna get messy
1475 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Justin

-

confessional: well we lost our third immunity in a row and my fifth in a row. I’m so sick of losing holy shit...well we decided to have a quick tribal as there was only three of us. This was a very tough decision for me...as Nathan I love and felt like he had my back for a long time, but I needed patrick for the numbers as he was in my original alliance from the start. Now Johnny did threaten to give pat an idol just in case, but it was fake he said. Which was tea....does Johnny not trust me? I know he’s very good at games so I have to keep my eye on him but I think I’m good with him for now. Also after tribal I sent in my idol guess, AND I FOUND IT. finally something going right for me....now I just need a merge. because I don’t want to play it if me and pat lose yet another challenge. Praying for a merge plssssss....ok that’s it for now toodles.
1475 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

Alright, confessional time: I am RELIEVED that Nathan's antics finally caught up with him. I can't believe they let him skate by on that tribe, but thank god he's done. I'm anticipating a merge of a shuffle to 6 v 6, and honestly I'd prefer 6 v 6. I want one more round to try and get an original Konsoru out. I feel rock solid in my alliance with Daniel A, Jordan and I are tight, I think Kat and I are still good, and I think I've still got Lee and Ray, so my ideal scenario would be the six of us getting back together. I've heard Neil was on the outs on his old tribe, I'm hoping to rope him in. He and I played together like 5 years ago in back to back seasons and I remember us working well together and getting to the end both times - so that would really be an ideal scenario. of course nobody wants to feel like the 7th out of a group of 7. But you know what, I feel like these games never have old school Pagongings anymore. Somebody always gets antsy and has to blow things up for no reason. These games are like a pendulum - the group on the bottom after one vote ALWAYS seems to survive the next vote... Like Ray and Lee were on the bottom after our first vote, but then we get Ben out... Nathan is the obvious 3-1 boot on his tribe, they keep him! It's very frustrating. These games are kind of like riding a swinging pendulum and you just have to make sure you hang on and don't try to slow it down

oh also I have two fucking idols so I'm feeling good

Daniel A and I did the math, there are at most 17 half idols floating around, and he and I won 5 of them. I strongly suspect that Nathan had 1, but I could be wrong.
1475 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

it is sort of frustrating having Jordan as an ally cause he's kind of slow with the game

I just feel like I've made everyone on the original tribe feel some sort of connection with me, maybe Lee is the one I've done it with least, but he's tight with Ray

as for the other tribe, I think Dylan is someone to keep an eye on, I've burned him in the past but he's seemed eager to try and work together this time, but he's kind of bad at these games so we'll see. It's hard to trust him or Sam since we haven't had a TC yet

Scott had been messaging me before he left since he thought I was on his tribe at first and he told me Johnny/Patrick/Sam/Justin, so I'd really want to break that up

and apparently Dylan had been weaseling his way around their old tribe

that leaves Neil as the possible odd man out
1475 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Sam

-

CF: OK it's been a little bit since a gave a good confessional so here u go mawma....... Basically my ONLY chance right now is either a merge, or my tribe winning immunity. I am in a hard stuck minority. I've been trying to appeal to Dylan and Renny right now because I know they are in the power position to either go with myself or with the other 2.... Tribal lines are starting to get blurred up so i'm hoping they see that by keeping me I can be an asset to them in the future. Unfortunately I have to basically kiss ass right now to remain safe....

gets on my knees for a merge hunny
1475 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Sam

-

CF: SO IM PRETTY SURE RENNY IS FUCKING THROWING

TO TRY AND GET ME OUT

AND I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN TODAY GIRLS
1475 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Sam

-

RENNY WANTS ME OUT I HAVE AQUIRED INFO
1475 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Ray

-

Confessional: Well I plan on playing an idol on myself so unless someone got a nullifier I should survive, I just hope that the other tribe doesn't vote Jordan. There's really not much I need to do, I feel safe tonight.
1474 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

Welp this situation goes from bad to worse, not only is this a precarious tribal, but Ray is really bad at strategy

he's trying to talk about splitting the votes and I'm like dude, there's not enough people around to pull that off

this is truly the most frustrating vote I've ever been a part of

I was in a position in a game very recently where I should have played my idol on an ally and it would have guaranteed us a majority going into the merge, but it failed, and I ended up playing the idol on myself later and being voted out just one round later... so I'm sitting here now mulling over playing my idol on myself and my second one on Jordan... which is frustrating to burn through 2 idols in one tribal (3 really between the 3 of us) but then we could potentially split the votes between the others in such a way that they have to vote amongst themselves on a revote... I don't know, its really suspicious to me that they're trying to get all 6 of us in on the vote with NO back up plan in case Ray plays an idol, it just doesn't sit right with me, so I think I'm right that they're secretly splitting the vote

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!