This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Disubōdo Confessionals

Topic » Disubōdo Confessionals

1459 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
1459 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Max

-

CONFESSIONAL: Hi sisters, so Im SO excited to play this group game omg u have no idea. HOWEVER, seeing johnny not only in the game but on the same tribe as me has me a little spooked. We've never had a great relationship and he seems to be always want to come after me. So it sucks to have baggage coming into this game but hopefully I can make it work and send him packing asap!
1459 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Kat

-

*Kat sits down on a rock to start confessional*

Wowzers, this first night has been crazy, having to meet like 19 people I've never met before is insanely challenging, especially hopping from conversation to conversation 😂. This season I am definitely hoping to play a lot more aggressively because in some of my group games I normally stay UTR most of not all the time so it will be interesting how I will do out of my comfort zone. I feel relatively safe if we go to tribal, I've made the necessary connections to the whole tribe but I hope it just doesn't come to that haha 😂
1458 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Sam

-

CF: Mk so I kind of don't have a lot of options at this point. It seems like 1/2 of my tribe is like friends with Aquamarine. He was ever so kind and offered me to be in his alliance which I can't really say not to or they'll all vote me out lol.. Unfortunately it seems like my only chance at this point is to be on his side until I get a tribe swap or something and then I can hopefully be reunited with Kingb one of my best friends on this site. Until then, i'm just gonna socialize with my tribe and just be nice to everyone : )
1458 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Lorenzo

-

Hey girlies, it's L-O-R-E-N-Z-O. I came to slay this hoes with my sharp tongue.

When i saw my tribe.... crickets, there was NOT one member of that tribe that i knew or even liked, i prefer eating bats in China rather to hang out with some of these people coughs Justin

Dylan.... Now i know Dylan, i played with Dylan in a weird game a long time ago, let's say he wasn't enjoyable, he was a PAIN in the ass, totally irrelevant to the whole game, and he was such a Karen, like have some personality, i can give you something, but you would still be bland

Johnny, I truly don't know him, and haven´t heard of him, so i can't tell

Justin..... Now, Justin is truly a piece of work, i don't like Justin, I won't like Justin, and if i have the option of  evicting someone from my tribe, Justin would get the fuck out wigless.

Leo... I think i know him, but i don't remember him, so meh

Max..... I tried to talk to Max yesterday, the BITCH ignored the hell out of me

he was active, he does NOT have an excuse for not even talking to me

Neil..... Same as Johnny and Leo, meh

Patrick..... Same as Johnny and Leo and Neil, MEH

Sam.... I know Sam, but i haven't had a relation with Sam, so we're pretty much in a neutral zone

Scott..... I have never played with Scott, but i know him from other group games

In this game i have talked to Scott, he seems nice, like really nice, so that is an indicative of him being likeable; i also talked with Dylan, he was cool with me, like it seems like we we're cool, and i'm not in a position of having more enemies, so i talked with him nice things, and it seems like we are allies, Dylan is nice when he's not a Karen, so we are getting alone

and we talked about my ENEMIE, Justin, he seems to dislike him as well, i said to him, i won't strategize until IC, but if we lose, JUSTIN is 100% getting my vote.
1458 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Scott

-

My first day confessional:    I am using my stellar social game to interact with basically everyone in the game, on both tribes.  I have picked my ride or die (Dylan) and Dylan and I have created an alliance of 4 within our tribe...Max, Neil, me and Dylan.     I am also in an alliance of 5 consisting of myself, Patrick, Johnny, Justin and Sam.    There is only one person on my tribe I am not aligned with.   I'm hoping we win immunities early so I don't have to pick a side.  We will see what happens!
1458 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ray

-

I am excited to be playing, but this double tribal is stressful! I hope that I can get into an alliance soon
1458 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

Daddy may be sick, but he can SLAM some sliding pieces around for LEMUNITEA! I really did that! I am so happy. I would LOVE this idol clue before I select a section of the map to search. I love being immune because now everyone is going to want my vote since I will likely get all of the information. This is LITERALLY the best position to sit in on my tribe. ESPECIALLY since I am the ONLY one immune on my tribe. This is such a good week!
1458 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Max

-

CONFESSIONAL: im relieved to be in this 4 person alliance, but for this tribal we obviously need numbers. Ive been making connections to Leo Sam and Justin, so right now we are hoping to pull a few of them in and make a big move on Patrick, sadly I can't go after Johnny since he won immunity :/ Im just hoping he doesnt come for me!
1458 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

*sitting on a rock with my black buff and clean clothes*
Idk anyone but I literally already hate Nathan so much but I know he’s a power hungry lunatic so I’m just gonna ask him who to vote for and if he thinks he has me he’s gonna run around and figure out the vote and basically do the work so
1458 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
1458 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ray

-

So Lee has started off strong and got a group of me, him, chase, jordan, daniel s and maybe kat to vote off ben. I trust Lee and I'd also like to work with Renny, but I am going to do whatever I need to to stay safe
1458 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Justin

-

First confessional:

Okay the game has begun. Looking at my tribe, I have no bad blood with anyone which is rare. I was very quickly added into an alliance chat with s7, johhny Scott and Patrick. I didn’t mind being added, but there are a couple big players in this group. I can use them as shields for now, hopefully. The other side consists of Neil max lorenzo Dylan and Leo. Those five are voting patrick, and us 5 voting Neil. I’m gonna try and flip one of them over so there’s no rocks. I will not go to rocks for patrick here. Hoping to sway over one more person. Stay tuned .
1458 days 16 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chase

-

okay cool so I HATE MY FUCKIN TRIBE
i don't know most of these fucking bitches
and i'm like okay let me talk to people and naturally i was expecting a tribal immunity tonight and was hoping we could snatch the W so i could get an extra day to try and form some bonds or something
and i get WHACKED with a double tribal and then i pull a crystal cox and completely whiff all the puzzles for immunity and i'm like okay whatever and let me tell you miss BENP is telling me my name has been thrown out there already
but i know miss BEN P can be a FUCKIN snake so idk if i trust him but like what reason does he have to lie to me on day fuckin 2 about me being a target?
evidently some random ass noob daniel snooze threw my name out so lol!

I’m bout to be Wanda Shirk

Hmmm as soon as I tell Jordan that Daniel Snooze mentioned my name mister snooze messages me and tells me he did in fact say my name bc he thought I wasn’t here 🤔🤔🤔🤔

our tribe is heating UP wanda ain't ready to go home y'all
Lee is targeting Ben, claiming he heard it from someone else but I'm not entirely sure he didn't just come up with it himself. He just made a 4 person chat that includes me, him, daniel snooze, and jordan with the intention of voting Ben.
Of course, since Ben was the first and really only one to inform me of Snooze originally targeting me I was quick to leak to Ben that his name is going around. Lee seems to be trying to spread this like wildfire as Ray and Daniel A. both messaged me saying they heard Ben's name.
I find it rather funny how quickly and suddenly things have sprung into action considering I was an original target and all of a sudden we're in full swing with people trying to create core alliances and throwing names out there. We LOVE to see it xo
1457 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ray

-

Confessional: So far noone has really talked to me about alliances so far, but if everyone is voting Ben I'm not going to make myself a target this early on. Lee said that he's got the votes to get out Ben, so I'm going to try and align with him and Renny, who has given me good vibes.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!