This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Disubōdo Confessionals

Topic » Disubōdo Confessionals

1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Chase

-

As soon as Ben found out I was a target he told me and I repaid the favor by letting him know as soon as I heard his name. He thanked me and told me after his frookies he'd talk to me and come up with a plan. He never talked to me and come today I find out he's pushing for me to go so, despite me wanting to work with him, I have no other choice here.

I feel like I'm getting voted out lol but we'll see what happens. People aren't really responding to me much at all but those that do claim the majority is voting Ben.
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Scott

-

Confessional: So this twist of both tribes going to tribal council means that I have to choose how to vote. My "old school" alliance (johnny, Patrick, Justin and sam) is voting neil and my other alliance (Dylan, Max, Neil) are voting Patrick. Leo and Lorenzo are apparently voting Patrick too which means I am the swing vote. Although my ultimate loyalty in the end is to Dylan, I am siding with the old schoolers for now and will force a tie.
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Lee

-

so our tribe seems pretty chill to start. I don't know any of other before the game except for Ben, where I just took him out in a BB group game. Expecting him to come after me, I had to rally the troops. I have literally talked to every person on the tribe except Ben and I locked down the votes. The only one who wasn't down was Nathan so he'll be next. Currently my core group is Daniel S., Jordan and Chase. I'm loyal to them right now but it's survivor so I'll see what happens. Hopefully we only need to go to one more tribal :)
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Neil

-

Confessional #1:

To be honest, not really sure whether my game's gotten off to a rocky start or not. I've talked to several people on my tribe, and felt good with Dylan, Max and Scott, so we created a 4-person alliance. I've also been speaking to Leo and he seems to be looking out for me as well. As of now, the plan is to vote out Patrick out with Lorenzo being the 6th vote, so hopefully that works.

Last night after the immunity challenge, I briefly spoke to Justin about the vote and mentioned that Patrick's name had been going around, and he didn't respond to me after, which made me think he was coming after me. This morning my suspicions were confirmed when both Dylan and Leo mentioned that Patrick/Johnny/Justin were voting me out today, so I'm still not 100% sure what my future in this game looks like since people could be lying. I don't want to arouse any more suspicion, so I'm going to lay low until the vote and hope that I live to see another day! (yn)
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Leo

-

This tribal was soooo awkward at first. Seriously. We did not have the proper time to figure out if anyone was inactive, so there was no easy boot. I had no connections either, so this round was all about speaking w people one on one to try and build trust and make sure nobody threw my name out there
Spoken to pretty much everyone except Patrick and Justin.
I think those two and Johnny will vote for Neil, but everyone else will try and vote Patrick. Hopefully the 7 people who say they are voting Patrick will follow through, and my individual connections will keep me safe while im on this tribe

Now I am in "Six on the Beach". Cool alliance name. Seems like the crew there will be loyal and we will have the numbers to get through this first phase of the game
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Ben

-

Confessional: WOW TODAY IS HECTIC. I’m fighting for my life right now after being told by Nathan that everyone wants a unan vote for me. Nathan being my closest ally, is trying to help me flip the votes.. I made a chat with the people I’ve already talked to and I’m throwing a Hail Mary. I pray to god these ppl are smart enough to take out chase. If I pull this off just wowww
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Lorenzo

-

Heyyy girlies! Your fave is back
So, Inmunity was held on skype since tengaged is garbage and lags all day
I was happy since i could win inmunity for my tribe and ensure my safety and breathe for another day and slide into the unknown
then, a twist came, i truly didn't care about the half-idol challenge, i did not give it that much thought; HOWEVER, i see that the inmunity challenge, it is NOT for tribes
It is an individual challenge, and i am not happy about it
This is NOT the ideal case, a vote this early can get pretty chaotic since we do not know how we work tthat well

Johhny wins inmunity which i was not really interested, and i think also Sam but i don't remembr
From early hours, i've heard Patrick's name, Patrick was mainly targeted by Leo and Dylan, they said something about him being untrustworthy, mostly about him being allies with Justin and Johhny
Neil was being brought up by Justin and Johnny, they mainly notice that he was the odd one, and he is not that active in the tribe so is an easy target
So the tale of two voting blocs have started, Justin/Johnny/Patrick vs Neil/Dylan/Leo

Sam seemed to be with the Neil vote, i did not understand why, Sam did not give me much reasoning
Scott is my closest alliance right now
Scott, it's weird, Scott wants to play the middle of the tribe game, which means he won't be a part of the huge alliances, so Scott is with me in a tribe called Six On The Beach with Dylan/Neil/Leo/Max and us two; however Scott wants to get a 5-5 and go to rocks
which sounds like a clusterfuck of a vote
this vote is truly the messiest vote of all times, people, grab your wigs, tribal is going to be INSANE
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nathan

-

Tonight, we are looking to the future and we need people who are going to be loyal and for that reason, you got to go.
CHASE
places vote in urn
returns to stool and sits
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Daniel S.

-

Confessional 4: For a first vote idk why there's so much shit going down but I'm loving it. At first the vote was for Chase and Kat and Nathan started to throw my name around like it was my plan which I don't like and I don't trust those two for a second. Nathan is honestly a super smart guy and at this point he's easily my main target. Kat on the other hand I think is just following Nathans order so after I can take out Nathan which should be pretty easy with the rukus that he's making rn, Kat could come and follow me after. I talked to Chase and completely cleared the air with him and apologized for putting his name out there. I did fuck that one up but for now I'm in the clear with him and I actually have an alliance with Chase, Jordan and Lee as of now. I still don't trust the idea that Chase and Ray are working together but I feel like that should be an issue for the future. I'm super close with Jordan, Lee and Daniel right now which I'm super happy about, I think I can go super far at least in this tribe until a merge or a swap. After this vote Nathans gonna need to watch himself. I don't think he has half an idol because he went for immunity but I who knows. As for me personally, I'm so ass at challenges I'm not even gonna bother with the twist because I'll just look like an idiot. Being shit physically just forces me to be extra smart socially which I'm doing right now. I feel like a guy who's like 5'2 tryna pick up girls, I need to work the extra mile. I do feel like I'm in the middle of everyone in this tribe right now and I'm honestly pretty excited to see where this vote goes.
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Kat

-

Sits beside a tree okay so about this tribal I feel very safe, I feel like I am in control of around 70% of my tribe, I'm not sure on Ray, he seems very slimy and I wouldn't want him to stay for too long so I might have to take him out but not this round. This round I will try hard to get chase out, no offense to him he's a lovely person but i know on the other tribe he has friends and that's dangerous, if you think about it 3 votes can be a lot. It sucks cause I've got a final 2 deal with almost all of my tribe and I know they are all split so I don't know what I'm gonna do to be able to keep my trust with the half that I decide to betray. Nathan gave me a clue to the immunity idol is great so I think he's my biggest ally and I would love to move forward with him. I also get good vibes from Renny and Jordan. It's just Lee and Ray who I don't trust since we don't have a final two together and they haven't said they wanted to work with me moving forward. I'm gonna think about this vote
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Renny

-

Oof, crazy start! So we've got a pretty lively group, there was some back and forth for targeting Ben (never really got a reason why) and targeting Chase because he has friends on the other tribe. Well Ben finally stepped it up and pitched his case, and I wanted Chase out anyway but not enough people were going for it. So I checked in with people individually and I've now made a group of me, Jordan, and Daniel A. I like them a lot, and I want to keep level headed players around. Daniel S seems to work with me - he said in a PM "I fuck with you" and I think that's a good thing

Actually he said "I do fuck with you though," so I guess he's probably a stoner or something which is fine, not really a fan of people who talk that way, which is why I prefer Daniel A and Jordan. Kat seems okay too, and I like Jordan fine. That leaves Ray, Lee, and Chase, apparently Ray and Lee were the ones pushing for Ben to go.
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Max

-

CONFESSIONAL: So justin came to me saying he thinks most of the votes are leaning towards Neil now (eyeroll) I see right thru him. I know he's making shit up to try to scare myself and Dylan into voting for Neil instead. nah. On this vote, we just need to stick to our guns and trust in the majority of 6 that was made. I guess easy for me to say as my name hasnt been thrown around, but still.
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nate

-

Confessional 1: I made the mistake of not doing confessionals in my last survivor so I'll try to do them this time. Basically, I am hearing Ben and Chase's name as the first vote which I don't like. They're the only people on my tribe that I recognize as 'big names' other than myself so I was kind of hoping that we would be able to work together, but Ben isn't replying to me so I think I'm going to try to have to work to get him out. I also feel closest right now to Chase and Renny so I'm trying my best to keep Chase around. Overall, my tribe is super strange because it feels like half the people are playing and the other half are just doing the bare minimum and aren't very engaged in convos. I think so far I get the best vibes from Chase, Renny, Daniel and Hellocat but I think I've talked just enough with everybody else where I should be okay.
1468 days 10 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Nate

-

Ugh Chase is so annoying I'm literally doing everything I can to save him and he's doing NADA
1468 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
~ Konsoru's Vote Ties ~
~ Chase Voted Out by Atsukau ~

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!