This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Disubōdo Confessionals

Topic » Disubōdo Confessionals

1468 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Ray

-

Confessional: Well Lee and I got blindsided with the vote so I am pretty sure I am the bottom, I'll wait till after the immunity challenge to see what I need to do (either get people to target someone other than me, or to get people to flip)

if I was Ben I probably would invite random people to a big group chat and get them to vote out a target, If that happened I guess I lost the lottery or something. Then again I never talked to Ben so I wouldnt align with me either

So now I'm just begging on my knees hoping that Renny saves me because I know that he voted Chase
1468 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Dylan

-

Its most likely going to rocks

Do you have much insight on whats going down?

Scott flipped most likely

If not scott then lorenzo

But its v unlikely that lorenzo did

I hope they realise that theyre better off going with a 6 person alliance and not going to rocks like???
1468 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Chase

-

FINAL WORDS:

I knew it was coming considering almost nobody would talk to me at all today despite me reaching out to people, or they would small talk and then ghost me when I bring up the vote. Matedog said it looked like I was going to be safe but I knew damn well I wasn't. I was voted out for the dumbest fucking reason, "knowing 2 people on the OT", even though I am friends with literally 1 person on the OT and on top of that it's not like I'm the only person with "connections". I literally tried to talk to people and create bonds and was fucked over by a double tribal on day 1 where there was nobody who fucked up a challenge to pin the target on. My tribe was literally a boring ass cluster of bricks who were genuinely beyond uninteresting to have conversations with, beside Natepresnell. He's the only one from my tribe I'd care to see do well.

https://media.giphy.com/media/WUl8iACWDgKRoPihCT/giphy.gif
1468 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Chase

-

i'm also really fucking annoyed that ben decided to target me after i literally leaked to him that he was a target bc we had already agreed to work together

stupid dumb snake

i hope his ass gets blindsided real quick

but i'm not sure my tribe has the brainpower to pull that off
1468 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 20th: Max [ROCKED OUT] ~
~ 19th: Chase ~
1468 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

I'm in a REALLY good spot. I have Renny and Daniel A. as a trio. Ben and Kat and I are really close. I really want Jordan out tbh after him knowingly voting in the minority, but I think that Lee is the target..
1468 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Sam

-

CF: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY SCALP IS ACTUALLY DETACHED. that was the most stressful 30 minutes of my entire lift. That whole time i had to make sure Justin and Scott felt so comfortable so they wouldn't flip on us and we would go to rocks! I felt confident in our 4-2 chances in the rock draw but there is still never any uncertainty.

SO anyway we go to rocks and I am NOT a religious person, i only get on my knees for one thing and it aint the lord hunny. But for the first time in my 19 years on this lovely planet i PRAYED. I've never prayed for anything harder in my life and the LORD. CAME. THROUGH. He kept my alliance of 5 intact and now we control this tribe! I know that Johnny got the red moon today too which is sooo good for my game because we've been basically talking non-stop. It's funny cause normally I don't really click with his group and him but this game we truly are RUNNING this tribe. This game just took a step forward for me in the right direction

On the negative side, Chase on the other tribe got voted out who I had a pre-game final 2 with so that sucks, but he gave me a list of boxes and names to get out, so i'll be sure to get those targets out for him. xx

https://66.media.tumblr.com/b9eea2ab31b125eb2ae948cdf0548764/7d3b6df15120b394-b0/s500x750/543727f6b7887f1849014c71529c913683dddba3.gif
1468 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Leo

-

Well, well, well. Rocks at the first vote. This is more dysfunctional then that time my cousin came out as a republican and trump voter at a family dinner

except somehow this made me way less mad

To be honest, going to rocks this early might make more sense than late in the game. Think about it, by the final 8 or whenever rocks typically occur you are so invested in a game that leaving would be a devastating exit. On day one when you barely no anyone or truly care, rocks is fine for the majority.

I thought I had a six core alliance; clearly

I was duped

I believe it was Scott to be honest. Others said it was him, and i ask him who he thinks flipped and is in the majority he said "the flipped"

God I wanted to go full judge judy and hit him with the "GUILTY BITCH" but alas I played along w a ruse it was indeed max who flipped

But now I am in a minority in a solid 5 that was willing to go to rocks

so winning immunity or finding an idol will have to be what saves my game
1468 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Daniel S

-

The moment has come to blindside Nathan

Right now we have an alliance with Ben, Renny, Jordan, Me, Cat and Nathan but I don't trust that group one bit. I want the power in my hands and that means getting 5 votes to get a powerhouse like nathan out of this game

It's gonna be hard because we need try and get 5 without nathan finding out because he'll be sly if he gets any notice

So I know I can get Jordan for sure. Then I believe it would be in Ray, Daniel S and Lee who are on the outskirts to vote him out as well for a 5-4 vote.
1468 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Daniel A

-

I would love to say

the drama I have created

from making this a 6-4 vote

instead of a 7-3
1468 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

I don’t like these people

Especially Nathan

I came into this game thinking I was going to play strategically but I’m honestly having so much fun being the tribe crackhead
1468 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

I feel like the hot girl at prom, everybody is talking to me this round hahaha

I'm being invited into a bunch of different group chats

I'm now in groups with:
Me, Daniel A, Nathan (real squad)
Me, Daniel S, Jordan (crack pairings)
Me, Ben, Kat, Nathan (what)

and I'm working with Ray too, so that just leaves Lee as the only one I'm not really talking to unless I'm missing somebody

nope that's all 9, cool
1468 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Scott

-

Wow what a crazy tribal.  I single handedly caused tonights result with my perceived flip vote.  Patrick is here because of me.  Although he doesn’t know what happened exactly, he does know I was key in saving him.  Although some people are suspicious of me, I will not be targeted as myself and Lorenzo can control who goes home next.
1468 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Daniel S

-

So I told Lee about the idea of voting him out. I know he, Ray and Jordan would be down to do a flip but Daniel is being annoying right now which is irritating me. I'm hoping Lee can do some swaying this time with him so Daniel knows this isn't just my idea and we can go after Nathan or Ben because they are clearly the biggest threats on our tribe. Other than than, in the alliance of 6, I've managed to cook up a tight 3 person alliance w me renny and jordan to keep myself cushioned for a bit if this all goes to shit
1468 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

I have a theory on who the 4th vote for Ben was. It was Jordan because he is dong some major scrambling on top of throwing out that he thinks Daniel A. was the 4th vote. Jordan is being very paranoid right now.. but rightfully so..
I am the main person who wants Jordan out, but because Ben's on the chopping block again it seems as though he is driving the ship for that plan. Which is good. As long as I have Ben I have a shield.
Ben also proposed an alliance between myself, him, Renny, and Kat. This is great for both me and Renny. I am liking where I stand in this tribe because regardless of the outcome tonight I will be in the Final 17 and more than likely I'll be in the majority.
Daniel A. has been slightly more quiet this evening and I am hoping he opens up more tomorrow. Daniel S. is cool and I'm in an alliance with him and Renny. Lee and Ray voted in the minority last round, but Lee is trying to get his way back in the majority. Lee is someone I see as an easy vote deeper into the game or even a goat for the end. I want to try and keep Lee around for a while.
I think that leaves just me lol. I feel like winning that first immunity gave people the incintive to want to talk and work with me which was great for my game. It really helped me establish relationships early on and it gave me power within the tribe. I am just trying to stay UTR rn and let the game play itself out.

If I have my way, Jordan will be leaving tonight.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!