This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Disubōdo Confessionals

Topic » Disubōdo Confessionals

1479 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 18th: Ben ~
1479 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Dylan

-

Ok so if we lose immunity, Im probably going

I had a great talk w johnny, but i feel like he's gonna listen to what other ppl tell him to do

Lorenzo threw me under the bus to johnny saying i made six on the beach, and I proved to johnny that he made it

He said lorenzo lied to him multiple times, so at least theres that?

I need a swap
1479 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Leo

-

This is very tricky since I am definitely in the bottom 3 of my tribe with Neil and Dylan. I think they would be more likely to target somebody else, since I do not think anyone views me as a threat rn and I just exist.

I'll float to a swap, I do not care at all. I have no loyalties, and nobody is loyal to me. If I can get through this vote w my idol, I don't care who goes home
1479 days 15 hours ago
Ethan000
Ray

-

Confessional: Ok Im happy because we managed to actually win the challenge so I am safe! There are still no solid alliances yet but I think that I can work with Renny and Lee to get Nathan voted out
1479 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Nathan

-

The only thing I can hope for at this point is a tribe swap

lmfao I am so screwed if we go back to tribal.
1479 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
Scott

-

Oh boy. What a position I am in. Right smack in the middle. The two options I am hearing for votes tomorrow are Johnny (who is in my alliance of 5) and Lorenzo (who is in my other alliance of 5 and is the only person who knows for a fact that I flipped yesterday's vote). Tough choice. If I vote Johnny out with Lorenzo's 4, johnny goes.    If I vote Lorenzo out with Johnny's 4, he goes. Talk about power, for a 2nd tribal in a row. I am planning a very messy dirty game but for some reason, I don't feel like I'm in any danger. I can also throw my vote away to someone else, thereby causing a 4-4-1 tie and potential tie, but then I will be forced to pick a side on revote. So I guess I have to decide on one of the two options. If I vote with Johnny's crew, I would be in the majority 5-3 but probably 5th on the hierarchy, and the other three (Dylan, Neil and Leo) would no longer trust me. They would know I was the flipper. If I side with Lorenzo's crew and vote out Johnny, I will be in the majority there too. I would totally lose any relationship with Sam, Patrick and Justin but I would probably have cemented my place in the alliance of Lorenzo, Leo, Dylan and Neil. Johnny is extremely dangerous.  Lorenzo is on my side. Seems like a no brainer right?  Either way, I make some enemies. That's a position I put myself in. So it comes down to my relationships....who do I have the best relationship with? Well...I have little or no relationship with Sam or Patrick. Justin is shady as fuck, and he has caught me throwing his name out. Johnny I like but he apparently spilled the beans on me voting Neil out (to Dylan). On the other side, I trust Lorenzo the most, then Neil. I would have to say that Lorenzo and Neil are my two closest allies. Dylan I don't trust and Leo I'm iffy about. So in relationships, it's a no brainer to vote Johnny out. However, I also have to look at my place in each alliance as well. If I vote Johnny, then I'm somewhere in the middle of that alliance. I have a lot of concerns about Dylan but I feel that Lorenzo and Neil could be my ride or dies. In Johnny's alliance, I would be 5th. The only problem with voting Johnny out is that I think the other 3 on his side might just throw challenges so we lose and go to tribal, they will be sore losers as opposed to the Lorenzo side. My decision is still not made yet, but I feel that I need to do what I can to keep my closest ally safe which means sacrificing Johnny.
1478 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Justin

-

Good morning time for another confessional:

So we blew that challenge very badly. I sense a swap at 16, so I was bummed to not secure that. However, it seems the vote is easy this round. Lorenzo has thrown out multiple names from my alliance and has proven that he is very shady. For this reason , he must go. Now also I am weary of Scott as I was given proof he wants me out. I went to him and hashed it out, and he said he’s playing both sides LOL. he’s very shady, gotta watch out for him. That’s all for now, toodles.
1478 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Johnny

-

my vote is Lorenzo get the FUCK outta here

these bitches really about to vote me out right here

I truly don't know if im getting blindsided but Dylan says I am!
1478 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Leo

-

So I have to vote for Lorenzo

Lorenzo has been sketchy; playing every side, making a half baked plan to take out Jonny or Justin, responding to everything in like 3 word responses. I can't trust people who do not, you know, talk

Imma hold onto my idol. If I get blindsided with it in my pocket, at least I am not emotionally invested to the point where it would sting too much
1478 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Leo

-

GOD I fucking hate this tribe. I hate Scott, I hate Lorenzo. Everyone else is aligned. Please god just give me a swap. Lorenzo has got to go. At least I fell way more secure not playing my idol tonight now that I know he destroyed his own game
1478 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Neil

-

i'm voting out Lorenzo

This afternoon was..... something. Last night, the vote was between Johnny and Lorenzo, with Lorenzo being the one to go. And I was completely fine with that since it wasn't me lmao. But then today ppl just started calling ppl out, and Lorenzo came to me and asked me to flip the vote on Dylan since Dylan is playing both sides. I personally wanted one of Johnny/Sam/Patrick out, which Lorenzo was willing to do, but Dylan and Leo weren't budging. Lorenzo and I tried using an idol play to convince them, but sadly it didn't work. So right now, Lorenzo should be going, but to be honest, I can also see Lorenzo and Scott throwing me under the bus for trying to help Lorenzo out. We'll see what happens, but if I end up leaving, I probably should've just kept my mouth shut today.
1478 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Lorenzo

-

I think that some people are stupid in this game

In the form of Dylan and Leo

Neil and Scott survive please and avenge me by beheading Justin and Johnny

They won’t win
1478 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Dylan

-

I kinda exposed both lorenzo and scott and sunk both of their games in the timespan of 20 minutes but sure im irrelevant

Bland edit

Here i come
1478 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Sam

-

CF: ok what a DRAMATIC week. So I thought that our group of 5 of me,justin,scott,johnny, and patrick were like good to go. However, Scott started throwing Johnny under the bus and wanted to rock the vote of Lorenzo which the whole tribe wants to do.. This game is NEVER simple. The thing with Johnny while yes he can be a bit rude sometimes he is VERY loyal and he will ALWAYS be a bigger threat than me. So I need to stick with him while I can. Scott is a MESSY ASS PLAYER he's trying to play both sides and is failing hard he's getting called out by everyone and their mothers and it's definitely going to catch up to him soon.
1478 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Scott

-

Guys,
Things have changed drastically over the past two hours.  So I again go to the podium:

Takes out parchment and pen:

Writes down "DYLAN"

Speaks:  HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Walks away

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!