This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Disubōdo Confessionals

Topic » Disubōdo Confessionals

1445 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

I should be playing nice right now and trying to get a flip going but there’s literally no point these people aren’t budging
1443 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Kat

-

Kat sits in a cave

Your queen is in the final 5 🙌. I feel very good about my place in this game, both Daniel and Renny wants to take me to finale and if it's final 2 im definitely going with Daniel, just to annoy Justin Johnny Sam Jordan and Dylan 😂. I can't wait to win villain of the season and Honestly I hope I get awarded a win with all the scheming I've done to get here and the game I've played, I've organised over 10 eliminations in this game, and I'm over the moon to still be in control
1443 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Daniel A

-

Confessional 13: Well, I would've considered making a move on Renny but at this point, Jordan is winning in the end anyway and he hasn't messaged me at all today so I couldn't really make a move even if I wanted to. I hope that Renny turns on me as this would give me a reason to vote him out tomorrow with my other idol but it's all good
1443 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

Confessional: I am feeling cautiously optimistic about my position in the game and my path to the endgame. The last obstacle is Jordan, and luckily he's not much of a threat. He's claiming to have an idol but even if he does, there's no way he wins the next two immunity challenges back to back (knock on wood...). I've made a final three pact with Daniel and Kat. They're probably my biggest competition, but I told them and they agreed that if any combination of us is in the final three with Lee or Neil, the jury is so bitter they'd vote for either of those two over us. They'd be like "F you Renny, F you Daniel, I vote Lee by default." They seemed to agree with that logic. On any other season I'd much rather drag Lee or Neil along, but it is what it is. I think I've got a good shot against those two, I think I was much less antagonistic to the other alliance than Kat and I think I can impress the jury with how I'm gonna make it to the end even though they've been painting me as a huge threat since final 10. Fingers crossed I can pull this off - I just wanna be in that finale haha, I've made the finale of all of the last three games I've played, I'd love to make it 4 for 4
1442 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

*holds up Lee*
Hopefully they split that’s my only hope
1442 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 6th: Jordan ~
1442 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Kat

-

Kat sits down on the grass

Finale Day 🎉. The end is in sight and I feel very confident of my place in this game. Everyone seems to want to take me to the end and I seem like in in control . I just hope if I get to f2/3 the jury isn't bitter
1442 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

Confessional: I'm feeling kind of nervous about this end game. I'm really committed to getting to the end with Daniel and Kat, but I worry they might not feel the same about me. We talked about splitting the votes on Lee and Neil at F5 in case Lee plays an idol, but I can't help but debate trying to get Lee and Neil to vote for either Kat or Daniel as a contingency plan in case Kat and Daniel vote me...
1442 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Kat

-

Kat sits I was soo close to winning that immunity, if I just switch two I would've had it. Anyway the plan is Lee organised by me of course and I got Lee voting Neil. Hopefully I can now ride out to final 2/3 and plead my case to the jury. Being the only female on this season I am elated to have gotten this far
1442 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 5th: Lee ~
1442 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Kat

-

*Sits on grass* Final 4 yay this vote we decided to go for Neil and just hope that Renny doesn't pull of the f3 immunity win. 🤞
1442 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 4th: Neil ~
1442 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

Well, looks like this'll be the end of the road for me. Damn, I bungled the opening steps and finished SECONDS behind him. He told me he's voting me out - I pitched my case, but I don't think it'll work
1442 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 3rd: Renny ~

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!