This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Disubōdo Confessionals

Topic » Disubōdo Confessionals

1460 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Dylan

-

Im voting for renny god dammit

I hope these guys have an idol

Johnny does, Justin probably has one too, Same w sam
1460 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

Confessional
I literally don’t know what to do right now. I wanted to stay Atsukau strong but these people from my old tribe are stupid. I know Daniel leaked Renny’s plan to vote for Justin and I know he’s close with Johnny I’m not stupid so we don’t even have the numbers with Neil now because Daniel is a bitch.

If I work with them and vote Lee out then I’m scared their gonna just pick us off one by one and then we’ll be fucked but idk if that’s really their intention, to go that deep with each other.

I just don’t know what to do at this point and whatever happens happens. My old tribe won’t talk to me, old Konsoru is the only people replying to me at this point so maybe imma just have to flip permanently if that’s how it’s gonna be.
1460 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Dylan

-

Ok im switching to lee

imagine if i pulled off a 4-3-2

Imagine someone thinking there are 9 ppl left NOT ME LOL

So... 5-4-1... Is what might happen
1460 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Daniel A

-

Confessional 8: Once again, today was very messy. It feels like nobody started throwing out names until 10 hours left or so. My original idea was to get rid of Dylan since he sketches me out. Then the plan switched and people wanted Justin out by using Dylan as a fake vote. A chat was made and this very quickly leaked so people switched BACK to Dylan which was fine. However, the other side started targeting Renny and he came up with the idea of doing a 4-4-2 vote on Justin but I switched the target to Sam because I like Justin more. The idea is Renny will use an idol to save himself and me Kat Neil and Renny will send home whoever we want with that being Sam. I think Sam is very good at this game and he hasn't really talked to me so I think it's a good choice. I don't like Renny having to use his idol but he told me that apparently Neil gave him an idol lmfao? Anyway, I hope this can work
1460 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Sam (right after playing his idol on Dylan)

-

if this fails julie

im going home

that is my daily confessional
1460 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 10th: Sam ~
1459 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Dylan

-

Justin and johnny are acting like only something with 56 chromosomes would actually try to get ppl to flip

Dude

We have 4 votes

They have 5

Im not about to leave it up to an idol and a 1/3 chance
1459 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

I’m literally in no alliances rn my game sucks

I’m rlly a lone wolf out here

And it’s not like I’m not trying

Half these people don’t even reply to me

Is Johnny.....stupid?
1459 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

sorry for lack on confessionals, just been a little hectic in the game these last few days. basically, I'm leading a tight four of me, Daniel, Kat and Neil (and Lee seems to be voting however I say?? for now???) and the five of us are voting Dylan, while trying to set up a Jordan vs Johnny thing there Johnny's group votes Jordan and maybe Johnny even plays an idol on himself

we are keeping it SUPER tight lipped that Dylan is the target
1459 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

*Confessional*
I’ll see what Johnny does with his idol at tribal, if he uses it correctly then Renny’s people will probably use an idol and If they do than I know I don’t have to play mine, but if they don’t then I’m playing mine. We’ll see what happens
1459 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Daniel A.

-

Confessional 9: I'm freaking out because the vote is supposed to be 5-4 with me staying but I just don't know anymore and like i really do want to hold onto my idols  but IDK ANYMORE SOS
1459 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Johnny

-

Here’s my dilemma:
If they voted me and I idol correctly, I don’t rly trust people to go to rocks next round, and I’m screwed.
If they voted Jordan and I idol myself, Jordan goes and I’m screwed.
If they voted me and I idol Jordan, I’m screwed.
If they voted Jordan and I idol Jordan, I think I have Jordan locked with me for sure.

So like I might get out playing it wrong but the only scenario that benefits me longterm is idoling Jordan correctly anyways
1459 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 9th: Dylan ~
1459 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

So Johnny plays his idol on me because I literally have not told a soul that I have an idol so it was nice to get safety and keep my idol.

I really don’t know what I’m going to do. I’m in a 5-3 minority now so I have to figure something out quick
1459 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Justin

-

confessional: everyone sucks I’m on bottom yay

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!