This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Disubōdo Confessionals

Topic » Disubōdo Confessionals

1459 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

*Confessional*
When it was me vs Ben on original Atsukau Kat was voting me out and I told her people perceive her as a Ben sheep and she jumped to prove everyone wrong so if I can play into her game insecurities again maybe I can find a crack in this majority.

They really swapped me out with Neil and it pisses me off but I know that if I can just survive one more vote I can figure out a way to break that group up.

I’m going to hang onto my idol as long as possible and just pray I can win immunity tomorrow. It’s going to be an uphill battle but I have to do something
1458 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

I'm having so much fun messing with Justin lol he messaged me "So when we gonna talk" and I said "Do you ever lead with "Hey, how's it going?"

alright he's now being very civilized, I feel like I've tamed Justin

like a nun slapping a child on the wrist
1458 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Kat

-

*Sits on log*

Guess I'm the villain of the season ;p
and trust me I'm gonna get more evil, I just enjoy it. I Normally play a heroes games but I think I enjoy it more being naughty rather than nice. I took out two more people in Dylan and Sam and honestly I couldn't feel more safe, I know I'm the number one target of Johnny and Justin (target)
but I still feel relatively confident. I know I won't win the season so why not just have fun, the kat is outta the bag and is ready to stir the pot 😜. Get ready y'all this witch needs to get back to her cauldron
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

*Confessional*
So they’re telling me and Justin that it’s me but they’ve literally never not lied to me about the vote so why should we think it’s me now.

I truly feel they’re voting Justin. So if I play my idol and it works then we’re stable but if I play it wrong I could be leaving.. ugh
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Daniel A

-

Confessional 10: I actually don't know what's going to happen today, I have no idea who the others are voting and personally it's freaking me out because I'm really about to go home with THREE idols. In theory we had 4 votes on Johnny but the possibility of an idol is stressing me out and now idk what to do
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 8th: Johnny ~
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

Literally have to win immunity

Wow

It sucks lmao

I have not voted in majority in so long. I swear I’m not a shit player it’s just like really hard playing with these people. But I’m gonna fight and just try and get as far as I can
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Daniel A

-

Confessional 11: I'm literally so good, I mean I'm not winning but I convinced everybody to switch their votes off Johnny except Lee with 30 minutes to go. Got the minority to waste their idol, got Renny to waste his idol and idt he realizes :)
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

*Confessional*
Okay so I really need to sit down and think about what a path to the end might look like. I know no matter who is with me I’m going to have to win final immunity to make it but I have to make it to final four or final three first to even have that opportunity.

I know Kat and Daniel and maybe Lee are going to want to take their shot at Renny sooner rather than later, but it’s bad for my game for Renny to go home right now because he is a bigger target than me and if he stays through final 7 then they’re gonna be even more anxious to get him out at 6th or 5th and that allows me to skate by for one more round.

I need to warn Renny about Kat and Daniel and I need to convince Justin that it’s not smart for us to get Renny out right now. If I can get Lee or Neil out this round and maybe use Renny to get it done I think I might be in a good position because I know Justin and Renny are both bigger targets then me so if Justin goes home for 6th then they’re gonna have to vote Renny out for 5th otherwise they’re gonna lose the game.

This vote is crucial for my game even though I’m immune. One of Lee/Neil or even Daniel HAVE to go home if I want any chance at making it further then final 6.
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

Confessional: So this is my first round of this game in a while with no idol, and I'm definitely nervous. It's obvious to the other side that we're voting Justin, so if they've got an idol, that's it, all done. I am hopeful though that they would have burned through their final idol at this last TC, so we'll see. It would be a good time for my allies to turn on me... I don't think I'm the big threat to win I got painted as early in the merge but I think I have a good shot. The plan this vote is to pull off a 3-2-2 with 3 votes on Justin and 2 on Lee in case Justin plays an idol. I told Lee that we'd be putting 2 votes on Neil, which should convince him to go ahead with the plan of voting Justin. It helps that Justin, Jordan and Johnny really lost it yesterday publicly attacking Lee and posting screenshots of his conversations... I don't know, at this point I don't know if I can maneuver myself to the end, I might have too big a target, but I feel good that there will be at least one person in the F3 will not be Jordan or Justin, and I'll vote for whoever that is.

VOTE: I vote Lee - hopefully this is just a throwaway vote, and Justin goes
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Jordan

-

Justin is losing his mind

And my game has officially fallen a part

I didn’t think it could fall apart any more than it already has

I’m so frustrated

I really tried to work with renny this round but he’s straight up delusional

Like what’s the point of playing this game nobody here is trying to win or think strategically

Like I literally don’t know what I’m supposed to do

I’ve tried time and time again to try and extend an olive branch to these
people

And make something happen

Renny is going to get screwed at final 5

And someone like Lee or Neil who have done literally nothing this entire game is gonna end up winning

Like do they not see what I see

I wish this was a cast like last season where the people who were in the game were actually down to play the game and weigh their options
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Daniel A

-

Confessional: I was ready to flip on Renny with Justin and thought I had a fool proof plan where the votes would've been 3-3-1 where me and Kat voted separately so that tomorrow we wouldn't be associated together but as it turns out, Justin went to Jordan and Jordan leaked to Renny and fucked up that plan. At this point, idk if Renny trusts me but I'm holding onto my two idols because I'm going to need both of them if I want to get Renny out later on so, go big or go home! I still need Justin out so I guess it's not that big of a loss.
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

Confessional: Not confident in what's gonna happen tonight. I don't know, it was such a quiet day minus one weird encounter with Jordan and Justin. Hopefully I pull this off. Having a hard time seeing my path to the end honestly but hey, we'll see what happens
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
~ 7th: Justin ~
1457 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
Renny

-

I WOULD LIKE TO BRAG FOR A MOMENT - I am so freaking excited we voted out 4 Konsoru back to back to back to back. Do you realize how difficult that is to pull off? To get an entire alliance to NOT FLIP ONCE and decimate an ENTIRE other alliance???

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!