This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Naruhata Confessionals

Topic » Naruhata Confessionals

1503 days ago
Ethan000
Vlad

-

Swing vote baby

Look at me go again

And with that being said , voting sagar.

Hopefully wes and dana will still want to work with me and with dana’s extra vote i know i will be fine if they decide to stick with me afterwards

And its my big move and im not sure its the right move because sagar is my only shield at the moment
1502 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

Im voting sagar if he makes top 3. Because right now it feels like im in a special ed class with sagar as the teacher. Dana is with him when he has made chats without him, wes is with him when sagar was going to make wes alone to show him a lesson, and vlad- stupid fucking vlad is with him for what reason...... NONE! Sagar has wanted vlad out for THREE tribals, and what have i done for vald???? EVERYTHING i literally have pushed the vote on all of his allys DONT PUNISH ME FOR that. im just over this cast.

no. no i cant give up. I gave my plead to vlad, but i dont think he buys it. So im going to get vincent to go do the job. I told him to make it seem like i was closer to harry than him. and other shit to feed vlads ego.
1502 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

im trying to gather up vlad tj and gonzalo to make new majority and blindside sagar with her 7 idols i think that it most likely depends on me if i will convince vlad to join my side and do what i want or were fucking done and one of us will go. ive heard that gonzalo dude has got some idol but im not sure what he is going to do and im not sure if its true. im just hoping that i didnt piss off vlad in the past that much that he would do emotional bad move and save sagar who would backstab him on next round

this is a season of damn gamechangers baby! im giving promise that if vlad would flip with us i would take him to the f3 with me if i would choose between him gonzalo or tj. honestly im not afraid of tough final tribal council! i can take tj i can take vlad i know im able to beat them in the end... i just have to make to the f3! i played true game from the bottom and worked at every tribal and all what will change after last tribal will be that vlad will exchange my harry and i will try to go further on. we all have to adapt and always keep our options open. and honestly this would be amazing final tribal council where every jury could see their best player giving final speech and judge who worked the hardest. even if i loose i will feel great that this season would represent true winner of this season and im hoping that vlad will take my deal after all of the stuff that we did to each other
1501 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Wes

-

CF: I feel like im in a very good position right now with my alliance, my idol and knowing about danas extra vote. I also think I convinced vlad that sagar has the idol so im pretty sure vlad will want to blindside sagar next round with me and send him packing :)
. Also cannot wait to send gonzalo home on his birthday. That nasty bitch should keep my name out of his mouth next time
1501 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana

-

CONFESSIONAL | Day 31

Our blindside on Harry went through and now we have majority. Winning tonight’s immunity was crucial after the power shift because it puts pressure on the four of us to stick together. No one would be smart to flip to Gonzalo/TJ/Vincent considering we just got majority and I have a steal-a-vote that I am definitely intending on saving.

It sounds like the minority is targeting Sagar tonight. As much as I would love to vote out Sagar, it does not make sense from a numbers perspective to do so for my game. I also don’t want to fuck up my relationship with him in another game. Maybe he will try to make a move on me soon, but I do not want to make an impulsive decision. Let’s say I even made the move people might be looking for against Sagar and use my steal-a-vote at the final 6 against Gonzalo/TJ/Vincent, there is also the edge returnee to worry about and another final 6 scenario. I am more than likely going to need the advantage for that second final 6 than the first, so that’s why it was crucial for me to win this immunity and the next so I can maintain that power.

We’re voting for Gonzalo tonight because he doesn’t likely have any more fire tokens after spending 3 on that challenge advtange. He won’t be able to will anything to TJ or Vincent. Gonzalo’s time in this game is so expired it’s not even funny. I don’t even think it’s actually his birthday today, and even if it is, he can’t have a cake and eat it, too.

I also bought a spyglass from the edge of extinction with my last fire token! No one else knows about it because as far as my alliance is concerned I gave the rest of my fire tokens to Wes in order for him to purchase the idol, but I had an extra sitting in my bra. This spyglass reveals all votes to be public at any tribal and the advantage doesn’t expire. I am going to wait to use it until after the edge returnee, too, more than likely.
1501 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

yep vlad told me hes with us but he will flip if gonzalo wont close his mouth. i approached gonzalo with duct tape and.... yeah im sure he wont leak anything for the next 24 h

Im voting Sagar
1501 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Vlad

-

Honestly my best shot at winning is against gonzalo and wes so even tho im risking sagar playing an idol and backfiring on me ill take the risk

So voting sagar
1501 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
~ Sagar Voted Out Again ~
1501 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

I am SO excited about this tribal!!! manly because my said has an advantage the legacy idol. I sent my plan in our chat that we have. Since vincent had immunity thats one of our members safe. He could either idol me or gonzalo. that would make two safe. rocks would make a third safe. so all three would be good

but vincent said vlad would flip? Hmmm idk if hes telling the truth

and he doesnt want to take out dana....

I smell something.
1501 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

Vlad, vincent, and dana could have something going on. which scares me

So vlad came up to me and was basically asking me how can we stay safe.

he mentioned rocks if its us 3-3 we are both safe.

but that wouldnt be good for my game ;)
. so im going to try and get vincent to play the idol on me and all of us to vote out dana. I want her out shes too good at comps

Im trying to tell vin my plan is smart. If he plays his idol on me. we could send home wes or dana easily. and if they play an idol on someone it would be vlad. so they would waste an idol

I dont know if vincent would use his legacy, fucking idiot. I guess he is willing to give gonzalo the 1/3 chance of going home to rocks
1501 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

I guess the alliance is back together? Richard messaged in the old alliance chat of vlad and I. Im not taking any bs that they give me, unless they are voting wes, but i highly doubt it.
1501 days 19 hours ago
Ethan000
Sagar

-

another confessional basically last round went perfectly but not without a lot of fucking bumps in the road along the way. i had previously offered wes a f3 of me him and whoever the edge returnee is (presumptively eli) which to be fair is a really fucking low-life degenerate kind of deal to make but it honestly made sense to me at the time, because wes is (was) of a goat and probably only had a chance to win if he was up against two edge returnees in the end. i thought i was offering him a dream f3 but he went and leaked that to....HARRYWASNAK? the person who was targeting wes this entire round? that set me the fuck off so me and wes had a little conversation and the true feelings did jump out bc he basically starting bringing up all the old shit that i thought we had settled aka me voting lexey out after telling him all day i was voting gonzalo, etc. well it's not my fault that you're firmly up lexey's asshole but that vile rat is part of the reason i was originally voted out so u really cant blame me for voting that man out. anyway i cleared the air with wes, he was concerned that i was gunning for vlad that round bc stuff i said got around (like always) but the thing is i was literally saying absolutely everything i was doing in the me/dana/wes/vlad alliance chat to avoid this exact fucking scenario of my words coming back to bite me. vlad knew absolutely everything i was doing (e.g. trying to get vincent to vote vlad instead of wes so that their votes split and we dont even have to worry about the idol) and was okay with it. like bitch we literally all fucking gave you our fire tokens so you could buy an idol and yet you're doubting me fucking idiot. that set me off so much you dont even know

anyway at the end of the day, the plan worked and the rat harrywasnak is gone from this game and it feels so right. at this point the hits keep coming and i've now successfully gotten out most of the people that have come for me in this game. nick, lexey, harry. gonzalo and vlad still left to go, but vlad is honestly so woke and i actually have done a complete 180 on my opinion of him. the problem is the list keeps growing and i know for a fact now that TJ/vincent/gonzalo are gunning for me this round. and based on my rocky history with wes in just the last round theres a huge fucking possibility that wes flips this round because he's an actual fucking idiot and thinks that's a smart move. im letting dana and vlad take the lead on this one, i know they both have my back 100% and im hoping they can keep wes on board by promising that they'll vote me out next round

but i will take matters into my own hand and make that side believe i have an idol an hour or so before votes tomorrow so best believe there is more fuckery that i will be doing this round
1501 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Wes

-

Casting my vote for Tj

Also I want to use my idol on richard

CF: so last tribal didn’t go to plan. Richard and I are clearly at the bottom with Vlad playing the middle. Vlad and Rockstar have been controlling this game and that will hopefully end tonight. Basically I’m hoping Vlad throws a vote on Gonzalo and the other side all votes for Richard so that I can cancel their votes with my idol. Richard and I are going to throw our votes on TJ to split up him and Vlad! I’m also aware one of them has the legacy advantage so I’m hoping they use it on Gonzalo

OH AND WHEN you read my idol speech i want it to say “Gonzalo happy belated birthday, this is a late birthday present for you, a one way trip to edge of extinction”
1501 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

i made to the final tribal council in some other group game with my friend and we always made same moves together but i felt that i had much more control than him. when jury approached me they got bitter and called me sheep of my friend and that i dont deserve for them to talk with them about voting me to win because i did nothing except blindly following my friend. i realised that in that game it doesnt matter that much the fact who did best job with convincing people or who had the most blood on his hands as much as who came up with ideas to make moves first. in real life workers arent that important as their boss same happens here. im sure that if i wont do anything from now on and get to the end with gonzalo and tj i wont get any votes to win and tj propably would win against gonzalo with something like 2 votes advantage. i talked with vlad a lot and were talking about best timing to strike those two and reach end together. i think best move would be to vote out dana, eoe returns, were voting out gonzalo, then tj and then eoe, and if eoe wins immunity ill convince him to vote out vlad who would be my shield to reach f3. in case we would have f2, i think we wont, ill talk to vlad and persuade him to vote out wes and that way i would have guaranteed spot in the end and might have biggest Chance to win.

i wanted to reach the end with tj and harry as much as i wanted to reach the end with my friend in other group game and all i got was being bullied so i guess i still have to work hard until the end

im voting richard, dana
1501 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

I guess wes is willing to flip on dana. Because wes told me about an advantage dana is using a steal a vote. so the vote would end up being 3-2 dana leaving.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!