This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Naruhata Confessionals

Topic » Naruhata Confessionals

1500 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

Im voting for Dana tonight. Hopefully wes isnt playing me, because there is a chance i could maybe go home tonight. Hopefully dana plays her steal a vote and its a 3-2 dana leaving.
1500 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana

-

CONFESSIONAL | Day 34

Tribal council the other night was a disaster. Vlad flipped like Flick did in Australian Survivor and now the horrid alliance has half the votes. Gonzalo, TJ, and Vincent are so cryptic and it gets on my nerves.

I don’t trust a single person tonight besides Wes. He has the second merge idol and he is going to play it on me. I think the other people will want to keep Wes in the game because they assume he is an easy beat. I definitely have a lot of fight left in me and they want to full stop it tonight. They’ve got another thing coming. And even if Wes leaves by idoling me, that’s a vote for me to win, and I think he understands I have more of a shot anyway at winning out to the end or gaining respect from jurors.

Even though Vlad flipped on Sagar last tribal council, will see where Vlad’s true loyalty lies tonight. I still have my spyglass advantage that I could use tonight or after the second edge of extinction competition. I think it makes more sense to use it at the next one because tonight’s votes are going to be pretty self-explanatory. Wes and I are trying to blindside TJ because he hasn’t pissed anyone off and has been Vlad’s bitch for pretty much the entire merge. I’m tired of the two of them. We are making Vlad think we are voting Gonzalo for a third time so that if he plays something it will be a complete waste.
1499 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
~ TJ Voted Out ~
1499 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

that was funny tribal to experience, i wanted to get rid of tj and put it on my resummee but wes did it before me and now i realise that my game has to step up to do some shocking moves which could help me win in the end. this doesnt screws up my game but i had a feeling that it would be good move to make at next round. my favourite moment was when gonzalo and tj were begging me for using legacy on one of them and i wasnt planning to do it for them heh. im shocked that i made that far and propably no one coming into this game would expect me to reach f6, f5 because i have legacy lol, especcially everyone could watch how ikari was falling down in numbers. but now i dont feel gutted at all, im worried a bit about what should i do best for my game in next rounds but i dont regret much things i did in the past. i will be called underrated or underastimated but everyone gave me run for money and i didnt sheep anyone. thanks to me wes is here after 3rd tribal, thanks to me i made this game a bit more complicated and kept two big shields in this season for a bit longer which was harry and tj and i fully dont regret it and thanks to me crazy surgeon is still in the game cause i could flip on him at f9, and thanks to me i convinced vlad only by myself to vote out sagar who would be unbeatable in next challenges and thanks to me im still here lmao. ive got one more stuff to mention and it is my point of view on who is bigger threat to win now
earlier i thought that vlad was biggest threat to win then me then tj then dana, gonzalo and wes but at this moment i have a feeling that i might be considered by some people on the bottom of the list and as i heard biggest threat to win was tj then dana comes next, gonzalo wes vlad me. so i need to do something cause i know that i will reach the end, question is how?
1499 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Noah

-

So, this is it, this is my grand finale most likely.  Eli says he beat me, and honestly why would he lie about that?  I'm prepared to lose, to come so close and to have failed.  I'm going into retirement after this game.  After this it's over for me.  I kind of wanted to see if I still had it, you know?  And what sucks is I FELT like I COULD HAVE done it too, I could have taken down Dana then Vlad using my connections.  But it will only ever be a pipe dream for me ;/
1499 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Harry

-

Well, I gave it up my all. I guess this challenge just wasn’t my thing. I’m proud of myself because I didn’t give up. I did get to bond with some people on the Edge, so I’m glad I stuck around. My time in this game was shorter than I would’ve liked, but I know I gave it my all.
1498 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
~ Eli Returns ~
1498 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Eli

-

My edge experience was so good I rate it a 10/10. Honestly it didn’t make sense for me to return at merge because I would’ve been voted out again. I knew on the edge I could win all of the advantages and win at the end LOL.

My game plan is to try and win out and use my idol to get to finals, after being on edge for so long I know who to try and take out now!

THE EDGE OF ELI.
1498 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana

-

CONFESSIONAL | Day 36

Tonight’s the finale and I have the biggest target on my back going into it. I haven’t pissed off anyone, I’ve managed to stay safe with individual immunity, an idol, and my social game, so it’s no surprise that I am in danger. Now that Eli has returned and claims to have two idols, it is in my best interest to be on his side tonight. I don’t see him actually winning if he makes it to the end.

The only person I don’t want to sit at the end with is Vlad. He is my biggest competition in persuading the jury to vote for me, so that is likely the move. Gonzalo or Vincent in place of Eli in a final 3 with Wes is also an option I’ve considered, but we will have to see based on who wins the immunities what route I want to take.

I hope I can pull this one out. I feel like my game has been very under-the-radar, but still bold enough to be deserving. I played loyal to my alliances. I won crucial immunities. I convinced Wes to play his idol on me. I have openly had a steal-a-vote since day 2 of this game. I also still have the spyglass. It’s time to bring home the bacon.
1498 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
~ Finale Starts ~
1497 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
~ Final 3 Make FTC ~
1497 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Sag (From Ponderosa)

-

I thought I was done with these but it seemed like an appropriate place to rant my frustrations with ponderosa. Wes and Noah have been tryna out-flex each other and I’m super over it. I thought we were just gonna discuss the f3’s games in ponderosa, but that’s obviously too much to ask for. Idk who they’re doing it for? Like, I don’t really care whether your game sucked or not, so please stop trying to convince me one way or another. Noah keeps saying how it’d hypothetically be hard for him to vote wes cuz, from what Noah saw, Wes was too much of a sheep or something. But Noah you survived all of 2 tribals past merge, how much you of ANYONE’S game did you really see? And then Wes is like “uhh xxx is bad at the game for voting off of emotion” but also “I didnt turn on Richard cuz we’re friends outside of the game.” Ugh I hate this. Can I go back to the edge now?

~lmao you don’t have to post/publish this and you prolly shouldn’t tbh, I just needed to vent~
1497 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Noah (Jury Vote)

-

U have to open the mail to see it CHA CHA CHA HA HA HA

https://media.giphy.com/media/cPAyFFNsLYgcGOMWXi/giphy.gif

In all honesty, this is the only choice that makes sense.  Gonzalo and Eli would be literally terrible winners, and are even still doing stupid shit (Apparently they trashed me in the jury chat), and despite already voting for Dana, Dana made the right move in sending those to me.  Either way, Gonzalo just played horribly throughout, and Eli was the first boot, was annoying on EOE, and didn't do jack shit.  Dana, I never thought I'd say this in my engaged career.  But you are worthy of the title of sole survivor, worthy of the final jury vote I will EVER cast.  And I hope to god you didn't trash me in confessionals all season, but even if you did, you deserve this.  Congratulations mi amigo.
1497 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana

-

CONFESSIONAL | Day 39

It’s my last day out here in Naruhata. I get to plead my case in front of the jury tonight and I have a lot I want to talk about. Eli and Gonzalo have less on their resume than I do, but if there’s one thing I’ve learned from seasons past is that the final tribal council can go beyond expectations beyond performances.

I need to buff up my survivor purist gameplay. I didn’t capitalize on being first boot and return from the edge like Eli did, and even the time when he was in the game, he was not in control. I also didn’t leak literally everything under the sun and get in arguments every day. Gonzalo is a meme. Ultimately, I’m proud of the game that I played and I hope the jury will respect it. I played hard, but not too hard, and made moves along the way.

As Chrissy Hofbeck once said, I hope I can pull this off in a joyful manner!
1497 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
* Disclaimer to Noah's voting confessional *

-

I am NOT dragging Dana in that confessional, I never thought I'd say this is a reference to us not really being friends before the game,  add that as an edit because I don't want Richard to think I dragged him in my jury vote, that is literally not the case.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!