This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Naruhata Confessionals

Topic » Naruhata Confessionals

1516 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana

-

CONFESSIONAL | Day 29

That last vote was horrendous. Lexey leaving is pretty shit for my game because that’s one less person I know who has my back 100%. Not only that, but Wes self votes and Sagar conveniently forgot to change his vote. I felt pretty doomed when we first came back to camp.

It rubbed salt in the wound when Sagar beat me in the immunity challenge, but Harry and TJ also performed even better? It feels like they all tried so hard to make sure I didn’t win again, but I guess I won’t know if that’s true or not until tribal council.

Infiltrating that alliance has payed off, though. I have made Sagar doubt his decision to flip at the final 10 ever since and it’s made him look pretty shitty to both us and the edge people. He went off on both Harry and TJ today because of shit I leaked. Gonzalo also had something to say about it in the main chat. The beauty of it is that neither Gonzalo nor Sagar have voted the other up until this point, so that’s a twig bound to break soon.

The catch of tonight is that Sagar is too late in trying to flip to Vlad, Wes, and I. However, after Sagar was added back to our alliance, he came up with the idea of combining all of our fire tokens to form two half idols, and then we could give it to the person we think has the votes coming their way. Harry has been pretty open about getting people to vote for Wes, so we are hoping Wes plays the idol correctly and we can cake walk into the final 7.

Trickiest part of this whole plan comes into my steal-a-vote that everyone knows about now. I am very worried that I might have to play it tonight depending on how tribal goes. It will definitely be a live one tonight and I am excited to see what happens—regardless if it goes our way against Harry, or if Wes goes, or even if I’m blindsided. The game finally feels like it’s changing and it gives me a little hope that I can make it a couple days further.
1516 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

Locking in Wes, I have just recieved info that sagar wants a final 3 with wes and a returnee. not scary at all!
1516 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

I am TOO good. i think i have this vote on lock! it should be a 5-3, 5 for wes, 3 for whoever! Wes wanted me out, but the thing is he cant touch me. I have relationships in every corner. Vlad wont hurt me, harry wont, gonz wont, vincent wont! im in the best spot and all these people dont see it.

Ive kept people that I knew trusted me and didnt want me out, while getting them to hate each other. Sagar & gozalo feud. Harry & Vlad. Vin & Vlad. Harry & wes. They all have some sort of beef with someone. Im the only person who does not have this.

the only flaw to my game is im going to have to play a dirty game in the end. I will be backstabbing people left and right. Even if i do make it to the end i could be getting 3rd / 2nd to a bitter jury.

Thats why i want to take my sheeps to the end. Harry & Gonzalo, both are hated and have been doing my orders.

I think i could plead my case against both of them and win.
1516 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Harry

-

TJ might’ve just screwed us both. He said that Vincent is expendable... in a chat with Vincent. Now we have to play it off before we get blindsided for that mistake. I think I’ve done a good job convincing him that we want to bring him to f3, even though I have no intention of doing that. I hope this doesn’t ruin everything.
1516 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
Harry

-

My vote is for Wes tonight. I don’t like you and I think you waited a bit too long to start playing this game. I hope you raise the sail!
1516 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana

-

CONFESSIONAL | Day 29

Leading up to tonight’s tribal council is the most tension I’ve felt all game. Sagar is with Vlad, Wes, and I for at least tonight, but he is so messy that we cannot trust him going into the finale. After combining all of our fire tokens to give Wes an idol, I am just hoping that the tight alliance of 4 sticks with voting Wes, Wes plays the idol, and we blindside Harry.

Harry is convinced that Vlad and I are voting with them to avoid rocks. I am catching up with Vlad one last time to make sure he’s not actually considering voting out Wes. He almost wanted to last round when Lexey was in trouble, but I luckily steered that ship away from crashing on shore. The best thing for Sagar, Vlad, Wes, and I is to get somebody out from that alliance. For all of the merge, they have been making the rest of us doubt each other. It can only work for so long. I am so tired of Gonzalo just lying to my face to try and get me to throw my vote.

Maybe the other 4 are playing all of us and they’re gonna throw their votes on me or Vlad. However, Harry has not lied to me yet. And it makes no sense for Gonzalo to come to me telling me to vote for Vlad because he doesn’t want to vote me out. Vincent has been sketchy, too. I genuinely believe Harry and I hope he’s not smart enough to finally lie to me. If he does, then I am confident our alliance will stick together and go to rocks for one another. Saving my steal-a-vote for later in the game is going to be crucial for Wes and I, so let’s hope his idol play works tonight.
1516 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
~ Harry Voted Out ~
1516 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

FUCK MY LIFE. Well im back in the minority! all my hard work was washed away. Vlad flipped on me. Now Wes, Sagar, Dana has a power alliance. and i know vlad is close to dana

Luckily they thought harry was the head of the snake, but its me. so i dodged a bullet.
1516 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

DAMN IM SO PISSED. I was in the perfect position in this game and its all gone. I dont think ill be the next vote off, but still.
1516 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

*cackling intensifies*

i mean, how is it possible to get some of those people together and do some consensus when all of them cant fucking agree on vote!....man i expected that gonzalo would argue but he was the most calm person of everyone whole day! harry and tj pushed that hard on sagar to vote out wes instead of vlad that sagar got pissed off and flipped on us because hes very emotional… i tried to control his mood and temper but what happens after im trying to do simple vote with these people? harry talks behind our backs to dana about backstabbing sagar and frekas HER OUUUUUTTTT! im logical man but when someone pushes on me to do something even illogical i can agree because i dont want to piss off too many people. im mad at harry cause he could just play it safely like i would and just vote with sagar for vlad and then he would do wes but after this tribal not only he flopped his own game but threw me tj and gonzalo in the minority again nah. at least we wasted one idol and i hope that i wont see any other idols again until i reach the end. my plan is to calm sagar down and do my work from the bottom once again but dude im so pissed we couldnt just play it simple until the end lol
1516 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

I once again feel like im on the bottom. Vlad flipped and sided with the side that wanted him out e.e. Im pissed. He says he will still protect me but i dont buy that bullshit. I only trust Vin and gonzalo but we all are the targets. Weve controlled the game for too long and we are most likely next. sigh.
1516 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

I messed up. Vlad, dana, and wes are most likely together. Dana has ties to sagar. Its most likely gonzalo is goin on his birthday. Which i dont really care about that. I care about im going to be losing another number. The only plus i can think of is, a jury vote, his tokens, and if he can find me advantages. I think i can survive maybe two more tribals. Vincent has his legacy and could play it at 6.

i dont know im all sorts of confused
1516 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Harry

-

Well I can’t say I saw that coming but I respect the move. I knew it seemed too simple. Who knew Wes would get enough fire tokens for an idol??? I’m not sure why Richard flipped on me when he’s setting himself up for 4th. I’m not mad. I would’ve done the same thing if I were Wes. I’m glad I get to experience the Edge. I knew there was a lot going on here and I’m fascinated. I do feel a little like I blew my chance, but this game isn’t over for me yet.

I’m surprised I made it as far as I did. With all of the fire tokens circulating, I knew I was at a big disadvantage. It also didn’t help that this cast is full of questionable players. I stood up for myself and stood my ground when it seemed like everyone was against me so I’m proud.

I’m getting right to work here on the Edge. I have a chance to get back into this game, and I need to be prepared for if I do somehow manage to fight my way back into the game. I have to play the political game, taking my time to bond with everyone just in case I might need them later. I’m pretty good at kissing ass for a cause.
1516 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

The person who was fucking SLEEPING in this game somehow had an idol and saved himself with it. I do not respect wes at all, all he has been doing for this whole fucking game is SHEEPING anyone that moves.

Hes a joke
1516 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

and Vlad, i dont even want to get started on him. he wants gonzalo to go first rather than sagar. Are you fucking stupid? we wouldnt have numbers to vote sagar at 6? we have four rn if you would stop being a pussy and make a move.

like oh my fucking god.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!