This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Naruhata Confessionals

Topic » Naruhata Confessionals

1518 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

Im starting to worry about vincent. and about my group. I dont like having sagar and dana around. I dont trust them. I feel like harry could sway and go with sagar and dana. which fucking scares me. Gonzalo blew up his game once again. i need to figure something out to put myself in the best position in this game.
1517 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Harry

-

My vote is for Lexey. At the start of this game I told you I’d only vote for you 3 times. This is #2.

As of now, Lexey should be going home. Richard wants Gonzalo out, but he doesn’t have the numbers for that. I don’t trust Gonzalo, but if he screws this up, he should be the one going home. TJ & I think he’d be an ideal goat, but his days in this game are probably numbered
1517 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Dana

-

CONFESSIONAL | Day 28

I finally won an individual immunity challenge! Being safe tonight is exactly what I needed after the big shift at last night’s tribal council. I am still so paranoid that Sagar knows I voted him instead of Gonzalo. Most of my conversations today have been manipulated so that he doesn’t catch onto what I’m doing. He might think he’s a psychotic goat at this point, but I see straight through it and I am keeping an eye on him.

I just had a long talk with him at the water well about blindsiding Gonzalo. He seems more open to it then I anticipated, as they had a huge fight last night. Harry, TJ, and Vincent are going to big lengths to spare Gonzalo after I brought his name up last night. I pitched it to Sagar that keeping Lexey is smarter because she is more predictable. I also told him I would try to get Lexey to play her idol nullifier on Gonzalo, but we’ll see how it goes.

We also talked about framing Vincent for flipping instead of Sagar. I just had a conversation with Vincent where he said he “doesn’t care who leaves first” and he can “always switch his vote.” Our ducks are in jagged row, but I have full confidence in tonight’s move. If Lexey goes, it’s not too much harm done because I can maybe get her fire tokens. Plus, my alliance with the boys will still be intact, as they seem pretty understanding as to why I’m voting for Gonzalo tonight.
1517 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

Locking in Lexey.

This vote is a big one for me. I think it could determine how much work im going to have to put for the rest of this game. If lexey goes, thats the last person i didnt have a realtionship with. Wes has finally started talking to me. So that means I would be sitting in final 8 with 7 relationships. The other vote is gonzalo. If he goes i dont think it would be the end of the world for me. I would get all his fire tokens, but thats still a loyal number for me plus an easy target for a rainy day. I just hope i have enough power in this game to pull this off
1517 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

my plan worked out but twist was that gonzalo tried to flip on us while richard flipped from the other side to us because he ,,was annoyed by noahs majority Alliance'' and richard trusted sagar. luckily gonzalo didnt know about sagar using idol and our plan worked as we wanted. now im finally in majority Alliance with tj harry richard and sagar and we are deciding about who goes home. sagar tells me that he trusts me 100 percent and trusts richard 100 percent, im telling him that i trust tj and harry a lot and for now i think that we all will be on board to vote out lexey. tj told me that he owes me a lot and told me that he would want to sit with me at final tribal council so he would have a Chance to compete with the best player im fine with that lol
1517 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

im voting for lexey

im included into majority with harry tj sagar and richard. yesterday everything seemed fine that were all doing lexey and she will go home with at least 5 votes and it will be easy blindside. unluckily richard doesnt like the idea and he approached harry to ask him if he would flip his vote to save lexey and flip it to gonzalo cause richard vlad lexey and wes needs just one vote to save lex and send gonzalo home. he denied and then richard asks me to flip vote on gonzalo. i think most beneficial for me is to safe gonzalo and vote out lexey at any cost and im lying to richard that im flipping my vote to gonzalo but im not flipping in hell on my og ikari member lmao! im going to burn this og jounetsu tribe down to the little pieces and im going to pick every old majority member one by one! i thought about my options and i think i have to play both sides for my people who supports me at the moment so none of us would be screwed sooner or later in the long term. if gonzalo goes home now next target would be either harry me or tj, gonzalo is perfect shield for us. if this lie will break trust between me and richard i dont care cause we will have tight 4 with sagar me tj and harry at f8 and definetly one of the other 4 will join us at next vote. i think im making safe decision now and im just hoping that its not going to bite me in the ass later on. rich and other side thinks its all going to end up in 5 vote on gonzalo and 4 on lexey but im voting for lexey sending her home tonight. bang bang soon there wont be any jounetsu left in the game except tj and harry who are loyal to me and i cant wait to see this being f3
1517 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

i thought about reaching the end without pissing much people off but if i seriously want to make there i have to make my hands DIRTY or someone will do it instead of me. at this point if i will try to be honest with everyone theres a Chance that rich will leak to lexey to make her use idol and my plans would be screwed same as noah was yesterday. i need to learn from my and other peoples mistakes and even if i would piss lots of people here i hope they all will understand that sometimes its only way to safely earn spot in the end lmao
1517 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
~ Lexey Voted Out ~
1517 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Harry

-

Wes is such a clown. That was a super tense presumably 5-4 tribal, and he can’t put forth enough effort to even vote??? If I didn’t think he’d vote me out at the first opportunity, I’d have half a mind to drag his incompetent ass to final tribal council because his gameplay is that weak.
1517 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Sagar

-

alright literally every night i stare at this chat thinking im going to write a confessional and every night i get lazy and decide to watch top chef on hulu instead. BUT considering how much time ive spent dragging people in PMs in this game, it would be a tragedy to not bless the hosts with the inner machinations of my brilliant mind...
i dont even know where to start considering my last confessional had this choice quote: "we wont be going to TC again until after another swap/merge. i will make sure of it" and then i promptly got voted out

basically im playing this game like an absolute crackhead and its honestly liberating. i think anyone who knows me knows im actually a sane well-adjusted person and i TYPICALLY dont flop atrociously in group games but certain events that have transpired in this game have led me to be a complete maniac garbage person in this season and at this point i feel like my storyline is iconic enough. now every tc i survive is just icing on the cake

so i got voted out because i got completely played by all 3 of lexey/nick/vlad and honestly kudos to them for what they pulled off. but i will FOREVER claim that i was unjustly robbed by that stupid swap power that swapped gonzalo with vlad. anyway ever since that complete failure i've been on a mission and that mission was to destroy all 3 of lexey nick and vlad for what they did to me. so far 2 of them gone, 1 to go.

i came back into the game (obviously) at merge and immediately linked up with noah kondon. honestly noah kondon is an icon and we played a mole group game together in which i was the mole (and he ended up winning by figuring it out) but we actually left that game with mutual respect for each other so we always planned on working together in this game. i went with that group (and even created the majority chat bc i had immunity) for the merge vote and was able to take out nick which gave me a giant throbbing erection

then the sag vote tbh i dont even remember what happened that round so who cares

after that is when things really popped off, noah and vlad accused me of playing both sides (which is true...but like...imagine not playing both sides i could never be that boring) so i flipped to the harry side to get rid of noah kondon. my honest to god biggest ally in this entire game is eliortiz and i think im the ONLY person in this whole game that actually uses EoE to my advantage. like we all signed up for this season knowing its EOE and people still play like its fucking 2011 and redemption island just came out and people who get voted out are not allowed to win because of keeping the game pure or some shit? well that is boring and tired. i do feel like we're in the post-modern meta era of survivor like the game is completely crackheaded so why not lean into that? anyway eliortiz sold me an idol because i annoy him literally every round to find out what shit he has for me from the edge that day, and that ended up being my saving grace when i heard that i was getting votes. interestingly enough i would ahve played it on myself anyway since it was the last round i could play it but i'll take the credit for my brilliant and masterful read

after that blindside i truly became the pop off queen of this season. i spent about 30 minutes dragging noah kondon in pms after which he blocked me on skype because he knew he was wrong and decided to just avoid the situation altogether. i also popped off on vlad until he chose to stop talking to me as well. after the noah vote i thought i would be loyal to the harry side for pretty much the rest of the game bc i was tired of flip-flopping and decided now is the time to stick to a side, but that was a big fat fucking joke because harry TJ and vincent are all fucking snakes themselves. so i popped off on all of them too in the chat i made because it was blatantly obvious how they were trying to control the vote and protect vlad

NOW we arrive at tonight's vote. by some fucking bizarre turn of events i find myself somehow in an extremely solid alliance with richard wes and vlad. all of us have lied to each other but we are now allies out of necessity and honestly this is the first time in this game that i actually feel good about the group that i've settled on. i do believe this will be the group that sticks together to the end for better or for worse. dana has an extra vote and we're pooling our tokens together for wes to buy an idol so i think we really have somehow made something good out of complete fucking shambles of an alliance. vlad and i obviously have a really shaky relationship in this game now but as of right now i think we need each other, but u better believe i will smoke his ass at some point in the near future. my closest ally besides mrs. ortiz on the edge is richard but there's no way in hell i would ever consider going to the end with richard

considering i've popped off on
- gonzalo
- noah
- TJ
- harry
- vlad
- vincent

i dont really have much of a chacne in the ftc and that's okay. my impact is already fully apparent and i stand by absolutely 100% of what i've done in this game. my only chance is a f3 with the useless idiot wes and eli when he returns from the edge so that is what i will be aiming for and i do think that is reachable. let's see how it goes
1517 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Vlad (after he purchased a half idol)

-

Im really back in this game huh, luckily these bitches made the same mistake i did .. The only thing that kept me here was my relationship with Tj and thats sweet of him but tonight his closest ally will have to leave and we back in this baby

Ideally my f2 would be wes and gonzalo but we will see later if that will happen.. as of now im just happy to have an actual chance in this again
1517 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Harry

-

Sagar is too good. Twice now I’ve done great in immunity challenges only for him to beat me. We can’t let him get to the end since he’s too strong and got to bond with all the edge people, but we do need to be prepared to take him out next time we get the opportunity.

Well... everything blew up. I told Dana that we need to beat Sagar and his dumbass ran right to Sagar. Apparently Sagar was lying to him saying that I made a chat that Sagar made. Sagar was adamant that we vote out Vlad, and pretty much ignored our arguments to vote out Wes. He ended flipping shit on us and causing a whole fight. I know fighting with everyone won’t look good if I make it in front of the jury, but I’m not afraid of speaking my mind. I know I can explain my gameplay in the end if it comes to that.
1517 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

Lexey is finally gone! Meaning the two people have voted me, clark and lexey are gone. I think im starting to become the ring leader of this game. Each vote off i get the most benefit out of it, and hopefully tonight will go my way. I need vlad here. my alliance wants vlad out badly. I started to put wes in a negative light. I know i said in our main chat "his ego needs us now" I know harry and him got into a fight so i need to exploit this feud to take out wes. I think i could get vlad to flip to save his ass. So my votes towards wes would be, myself, harry, gonz, and hopefully vlad. thats 4/8.

I need to get vincent on board or sagar.

My gameplan on who I want to go would look like 8th: Wes, 7th / 6th Dana & Sagar, 5th: Vincent. The top four I need is Harry, Gonz, Vlad. I think im their number one. all of them would take me and i think i would have a good shot of winning against all of them.
1517 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

THis is too fucking much. i was enjoying my second cocktail of the night and sagar blew up. god this fucker annoys me. h e called out vin harry and me out. luckliy harry wnna play the villain and attacked them so i didnt get much heat

vlad annoys me too. i came up to him with a deal to take out sagar one ive planned for days now and this fucker said i need him now for a vote... UM HELLO IVE SAVED YOUR ASS FOR THREE TRIBALS NOW>????? IM SO HEATED ABOUT IT I WENT OFF ON HIM TOO

But he said he wants to call which i will and tell him the plan
1517 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
TJ

-

My game could be blown up. im walking on egg shells right now. if someone puts all the pieces together i could get exposed and voted off. im working with basically everyone left minus wes. I have to go to each one of my relationship and make them feel safe with me.

okay im fucking confused. I dont know if im getting played or playing with fucking idiots. I went up to vincent and asked where his head was at. He said sagar told him that i would take harry to final 3 if i won final immunity. Sagars not wrong but right, i dont want vincent at final four in general. But i had to basically talk him down from that idea. he then later says it was all about his other group game. I dont know if his account is hacked because today his english is bad. Anyways, hes acting weird.

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!