This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Naruhata Confessionals

Topic » Naruhata Confessionals

1509 days 19 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
1506 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Noah

-

I've now reached out to everyone on the tribe, the 5 who's mails i didn't tag you in, I messaged on skype.  Full opening confessional coming shortly.
1506 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Noah (sent to Sagar aswell)

-

Oh no Sagar is here 😂😂😂

https://media.giphy.com/media/10JhviFuU2gWD6/giphy.gif

This is gonna be fun 😂😂😂

Context: He was the mole in a game I won, I wasn't onto him till literally the last fucking round when the other person was a complete impossibility lmao.  Sagar and I let's just say were both messy as hell XD XD and dspite being on different tribes, even if we never are ont he same tribe or EOE together, I'm SURE we'll have a messy dynamic lol.
1506 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Vlad

-

Im stuck with harry and noah that i cant stand ugh.. That nasty no life noah even got our whole tribe to throw last time we played together so he probably expects a revenge incoming but ill play it cool like all is forgiven. Also the whole lex premade is so cute , but they gotta go.
1506 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Noah

-

1506 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Clark

-

First confessional! Really excited about the fire tokens ever since Survivor started Ive been thinking about strategy and its probably a lot of people's but I'm just gonna be best friends with everyone and build trust so they tell me about the amount of tokens they have, I'll take out my closest ally for tokens. Regarding the idol transfers I'm 10000% gonna use that especially "transferring" an idol to someone on the other tribe just to put a target on their back. So far talked to Noah TJ and Vlad. Gonna lay low and let others throw names out for a bit.
1505 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Nick

-

So here I am, day 2. It's kind of wild to me that I'm here right now, and I have history with so many of these players – Vlad, Lexey, and Noah, I've all played with before and I think I will be working with them with this game as well. Although Lexey is concerning, mostly because she is literally close with so many people.
1505 days 3 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Gonzalo

-

Confessional N°1 - Since I was the last to arrive in the island... I think I can work this trougth just playing dumb and trying to make friends and see where is the main alliance, so I can sheep them until merge
1505 days 1 hour ago
Saftronbtr999
Nick

-

(CONF): I’m feeling okay going into this challenge.. I have bonds with people on my tribe coming into this game, and I feel like if I lay low and act like this precious little follower and let the bigger targets emerge and get picked off until merge.. that’s when I begin to strike. This game is entirely about time, and I’m gonna have to figure out when the timing is right to make big moves. I think Lexey is definitely going to have to go before merge, solely because she has so many pregame connections. She like has a preconceived alliance with people, which is why she needs to go while the numbers are good
1504 days 21 hours ago
Ethan000
Vlad

-

Anyways ... I have lexey doing whatever I want, I think I have Clark on my side and same for Jmain and then I have a trio incoming with Richard and Rockstar so really I can have my revenge on Noah first time we lose hopefully because im here to play from day one, tho ill try and blame it on Clark since he mentioned to me that he wants Noah out.. Anyways I really love how active this game is so far but fuck u both for making us look through the whole top 700.
1504 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Vincent

-

hey at the begginning i thought this game might be boring and nothing interesting will be happenning at first challenge but then when i came to gonzalo to say hi he thought i was some stalker and i second questioned if i contacted the right dude on my tribe lmao... but then i realised he might be interesting person to work with and when we lost the challenge he was the first person to ask me about sending home eli because she didnt participate at challenge. then i kept asking everyone on private chats do they like that idea and for now people are saying ill do it as long as majority would do that. im answering to everyone that eli might go home but if anyone wouldnt like that idea they should give me a name and i will think about it. we will see how it plays out but no matter what i have a feeling that wes eli and may be in danger if no one from the rest of the group will do something stupid

going forward i didnt make any alliances yet im thinking that now its not the time until someone will try to make some big moves with me. as long as everyone want to just see inacts gone i try to work on my social game first then ill do strategy
1504 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Clark

-

This is gonna be a long one. From what I can tell this game is moving VERY slow in terms of alliances. I'm not in one but I'm not that worried yet. Vlad wants one between him myself lex jmain and possibly someone else but we're gonna wait until we go to a tribal to make it official. I've learned that theres a premade including delete Eli and Lex, now heres the thing Vlad is probably my number 1 and we agreed its best to use that premade as a shield so we aren't actively trying to get Lex out. I've been telling people theres a premade its just I've left out the fact that Lex is included. Rockstar however wants Lex out I'm hoping I can get them to not take shots at each other for as long as possible so we can get the people I want out. Speaking of wanting people out Noah has got to go, he doesn't say names and hes incredibly sketch.
1504 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Aiden

-

So losing that challenge sucked especially since we had the lead going into the final round but right now we just have to focus on voting someone out. I've heard that we're going to be voting Eli out, however, I have this suspicion that I'm going to be voted out after my bad performance in the challenge.
1504 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

this vote should be easy everyone were agreeding to vote out eli and i definetly think that it would be idiotic move for them to lie to me and blindside me to save her so propably we all agreed to vote out the weakest link which is eli. i felt a bit weird because i was the one who started approaching people with this idea but i hope that it wont be my downfall in this game
1504 days ago
Ethan000
Vincent

-

ive heard from gonzalo that eli convinced cameron and wes to try and save her and they wanted to flip the vote on aiden. i thought it will be straightforward vote but it might be divided a bit, in the other hand its better than loosing control of the game. i said that fact to josh and aiden and our 4 seems to be voting for eli tonight and we are just waiting for survivor and sagar for their opinion. i came to this game with no friends so the first moment i heard that eli has 2 people trying to save her i realised we have to do something with that before its too late so i hope vote will go our way
1503 days 23 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Sag

-

Confessional 1

Oof ok I don’t think I’m doing super duper well so far. I’m trying to get by from not being seen as a threat right now cuz I know it’ll be hard to wiggle between some pre-existing relationships. Right now I’m just trying to seem as naïve as possible, but it doesn’t really help me if no one cares lol. I want people to see me as loyal, a little clueless, and always there for tribe challenges. It’s a good thing we won immunity today tho cuz as someone know one really knows yet and someone who flopped at the challenge, I’d have been a pretty easy vote. I’ve talked to everyone a little, but strategy is coming very slowly. I don’t expect to be approached immediately for a majority alliance, but as I talk to everyone I think I’ll be able to keep myself alive long enough to integrate. Hopefully. But yea.. rn I’m just thanking Jesus I ain’t last

open group

Confessionals — Ian’s Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!