This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Sixth Runway~

Topic » ~The Sixth Runway~

3091 days 9 hours ago
rollingderp
bitch this aint your fight?? stay out of it before yo ass gets clocked
who are you??
3091 days 9 hours ago
Giraffez
Rory seriously look at it I was eliminated because I could do the lip sync look not because of who I am that's you
3091 days 9 hours ago
rory17
WHO ARE YOU? MEESHA GAN? YOU SOUND LIKE A GRANDMA? YOU LOOK LIKE PISS AND YO AVI LOOKS LIKE TOXIC WASTE. STFU STFU STFU
3091 days 9 hours ago
rory17
YOU WERE ELIMINATED BECAUSE YOU SUCK ASSHOLE AT DRAG RACE
3091 days 9 hours ago
Giraffez
honey shes doing for me what your doing for rory do you not like it when a fight is fair do you
3091 days 9 hours ago
rory17
But me and Jake are actually friends?
3091 days 9 hours ago
AintItFun
AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? KIERANNA KEIHAHA OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS?
3091 days 9 hours ago
Giraffez
no no I wasn't I was up for elimination because I don't do raps and my look looked like frankie grande and arriana had an incest love child because I don't do that kind of looks do I need to get the link for you to see for yourselves
3091 days 9 hours ago
rollingderp
meesha gan sounds like some kind of STD
at least my name came from a human hairball
which is my aesthetic
3091 days 9 hours ago
Giraffez
rory I don't know real names who is jake
3091 days 9 hours ago
rory17
I AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO DO DRAG RACE! FUCKING RHINESTONE THE MERMAID! YOU FUCKING BULLYING ME FOR NO REASON BECAUSE YOU ARE A POINTLESS WHITE LEVEL IS LIKE 34 YEARS OLD
3091 days 9 hours ago
rory17
Rollingderp?
3091 days 9 hours ago
rollingderp
im jake boo~~!
3091 days 9 hours ago
AintItFun
HO, DON'T BE BETTER BECAUSE MY GIRL MOMO LIP SYNCED FOR HER MOTHERFUCKING LIFE AND SENT YOUR GENDERFUCK SISTER RHUBARB HOME LAST SEASON!
3091 days 9 hours ago
AintItFun
*BITTER

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!