This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Sixth Runway~

Topic » ~The Sixth Runway~

3104 days 7 hours ago
Giraffez
and I wasn't making a mockery I was giving feeling where as you need to see a professional for your feeling problems
3104 days 6 hours ago
rollingderp
Burra is finally getting the slaying she deserves! But she should've gone home. Kierann's look was solid, and yours was a dark blue mess. #Next
3104 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
it was modled after the colon cancer ribbon you bitch and honey just saying you can do Bjork if you want but you going to be lipsyncing if you do
3104 days 6 hours ago
rollingderp
BETCH SO WAS MINE. But mine actually looked good whilst yours looked like Detox's jellyfish dress, but sushi. AND I HOPE I LIPSYNC AGAINST YOU SO I CAN SLAY YOU.
3104 days 6 hours ago
rory17
Constance's real name is Cameron?
3104 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
bitch people don't slay me in lip syncs I slay them the only reason I go is because I sucked that much in the challenge or i've been bottom 2 one too many times ok
3104 days 6 hours ago
rory17
you think you slay drag race, but you don't. your looks are messy and the only way you get by is by either knowing the host or lip-syncing your way.
3104 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
oh it is I thought it was nick
3104 days 6 hours ago
rory17
no
3104 days 6 hours ago
rollingderp
at least my description didnt sound like a huge lie henny
if it isnt a lie you most likely will die of cancer in ur lifetime
sad boo sad
and if you dont believe about mine i can send you my dad's pictures of his medicine and of his colonoscopy
3104 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
honey look at Taylor's season 2 i didn't know the bitch and I made it pretty far the only reason I was eliminated was because I was moving for college and couldn't get to my computer or internet access long enough to make the lip sync look ok and trust me I don't make it far because I know Tayvie I make it far because I'm good and I can lip sync with the best of them ok so step off little boy.
3104 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
no I believe you because WHO THE FUCK WOULD LIE ABOUT THAT cancer is a big issue in my family and its my Aunt's husband not my mom or dad's brother ok and my look was the actual ribbon not the color scheme and seriously what you just said is pretty fucked up and is showing how old you might be which I'm guessing is like 15
3104 days 6 hours ago
rollingderp
actually im 14 and you sound like youre too old to be here
3104 days 6 hours ago
rory17
You were eliminated because you are giant cunt  that can't do drag race, hun.
3104 days 6 hours ago
AintItFun
Rory, you are a starved attention whore is trying to stay relevant.

Piss off.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!