This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Sixth Runway~

Topic » ~The Sixth Runway~

3084 days 8 hours ago
rory17
IM IRRELEVANT? IF IT WEREN'T FOR DRAG RACE, NO ONE WOULD KNOW WHO YOU WERE! YOU USE THE SAME THINGS AND INSULTS OVER AD OVER AGAIN. YOU THINK IM NOT ORIGINAL? LOOK IN A MIRROR, BITCH.
3084 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
yes but Karen is a friend of yours isn't she didn't you say I made it far because of friends honey your a hypocrite and I won once too sweety and competed in three and judged one till you pissed me off and as for placings well even  blind squirrels find nuts
3084 days 8 hours ago
AintItFun
The fact that you feel the need to bring up Giraffez's weight shows how much of a rude bitch you are.

You have NOTHING, no respect, no talent, shitty attitude, and no relevance. Piss off.
3084 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
honey I am an original when i started yeah I copied myself but it was stuff that worked like my first two snatch games was Elvira because it worked for me and as for your group well honey I wasn't really taking it that seriously because lets face you aren't original either so why would I make original looks and things for someone who wasn't giving me original challenges
3084 days 7 hours ago
rory17
you didn't deserve you win. tayvie doesn't let previous winners win again, so you won by default tbh. and i am not really friends with karen as i was. you're honestly so dumb aintitfun even tho you aren't fun. myob...k? ty
3084 days 6 hours ago
Giraffez
Wtf bitch I didn't understand a word you said
3084 days 6 hours ago
Illdi
Wow, going so far to harass someone because of their weight is taking it too far, kind of shows some people's true colours though.
3084 days 5 hours ago
rory17
MIND Y'ALLS ON FUCKING BUSINESS! FR? YOU DUNNO WHAT I TALK ABOUT
3084 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
Luvs this drama
3084 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
*claps for Giraffez*

I've been a fan since Day 1, you go buckel
3084 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
This is all gearing up for Tayvie's Drag Race: Redemption Island, House of Buckel vs House of Patricks.
3084 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
Can Litter Ally come back and finally win something jeaus christ
3084 days 5 hours ago
HighNoon
Beagle Lady won 10 bc she GREW during the season and got the most points in the finale just like everybody else.

I only choose when the finale score ties so 2, 6, 8 I had to pick so lol yeah it's so rigged no wonder Mahogany, Jeriber, MichelleObama have won every season. If I was rigging my blood relative who's in this season would have won something by now like dang RORY just because you fixed your games doesn't mean that everyone does.
3084 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
YASSSSS READ HIM TAYVIE
3084 days 4 hours ago
rory17
you know what? i'll be honest. idk why i try with this drag race anymore. the people are gross, the challenges are gross, even tayvie is gross. like i dont understand why i bother at this point. i never do well. out of all of the people tho, giraffez wins? out of 26 people? no.....its gross. i need a LONG break from tayvie's group games bc everyone is honestly fake and gross.

Fuck you Tayvie
Fuck you Cameron
Fuck you Weetwhatever
Fuck you Meesha you not fun
Idlli or whatever fuck you too

Okay? I am done with Tayvie's Drag Race for a bit.

The only 2 people I actually liked where Madame Pepper and Tara Toma, so. #TeamPepperToma.

Good fucking bye from the Haus Of Patricks for a bit xox

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!