This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Sixth Runway~

Topic » ~The Sixth Runway~

3077 days 20 hours ago
AintItFun
Also, Meesha Gan? STD?

Bitch, my name is a pun.
3077 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
oh ok and what does that have to do with anything me and mahogany are pretty good friends and I'm right now talking to Snowflake who is my best judy from this shit and then me and Konoh have a snapchat thing going on where we just send random funny shit to people
3077 days 20 hours ago
rory17
Rhubarb: I can't tell if robbed or if this season was just really competitive? Most likely the latter. -Highnoon
3077 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
and also don't you guys be mean to Meesha because she jumped in to help me or whatever her reasoning is I'm personally sick and tired of people ganging up on me trying to make me feel bad about how I'm doing bitch I don't need you guys to do that I do it myself I constantly question what I'm doing with this shit sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't that's fucking life ok so try to be happy that you even made it this far before you try to tear someone down for doing better then what you perseved them to do and I know I spelled that wrong that's just because tengaged doesn't have auto correct and I'm on my computer so suck it
3077 days 20 hours ago
rory17
suck what? your fat is hiding your pussy.
3077 days 20 hours ago
AintItFun
I'm just tired of Rory being a huge bitch and trying to start shit whenever Giraffez simply DOES something.
3077 days 20 hours ago
rory17
I'm just tired of Irrelevant White Levels thinking they're cool when they simply do nothing
3077 days 20 hours ago
FairyBoss
*grabs popcorn*
3077 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
I'm a dude rory and seriously come up with some ORIGINAL material I've heard that shit way to many times from my own family ok so trust I'm good
3077 days 20 hours ago
rory17
Says the one that uses that same girl games over and over and over again.

For real?

http://imgur.com/AF4W74j
3077 days 20 hours ago
AintItFun
Rory, didn't I win your Drag Race once?

That was something.

Now name something you have done successfully in the Tengaged Drag scene, besides your Drag Race that went under after Season 3?
3077 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
honey that was the first time I used that game
3077 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
and what does that have to do with here and now that's another group game
3077 days 20 hours ago
Giraffez
don't bring irrelevant shit into this oh wait that's right you are irrelevant
3077 days 20 hours ago
rory17
I won Karen Forewe's Drag Race, I SUCCESSFULLY hosted about 8-9 seasons of my drag race in tengaged, and I usually make at least top 6 on average for other drag races.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!