This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Jury Questioning

Topic » All Winners Jury Questioning

2545 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
NATTIE

Ivy - honestly you are a very sweet and loyal person to play this game with and I had a lot of fun building a relationship with you as it most definitely helped my game. I am all for an UTR gameplay myself as I feel I play fairly similar however I would like you to tell me what move you made solely by yourself which says to me that you should be crowned the winner of such a major season?

First of all, thanks Nattie, it means a lot! I am glad you asked this question.

I didn't necessarily make a 'big move' this season, and that was simply because I never needed to. I believe in making big moves but only if it makes sense for your game. Flipping at the F7/F6/F5 and allowing myself to have to trust Wyatt, who's thrown my name around several times, it never made sense to me. Because then, the person of you/Jake who didn't go home would officially be against me, Sean would be against me, and I would've therefore lost all of my allies. If I had flipped at the F7 I would've officially been playing for 4th, F6/F5 I would've officially lost the game to Wyatt.

Making moves on my allies that I worked hard to build relationships with was not a smart plan for my game. Take Zeke Smith for example. He had Andrea, who was his best friend and outright loyal to him, and Cirie/Aubry. He decided to make #BigMovez and look where it got him, he put himself in an awful position and he was eliminated soon after because of that.

I wasn't about to pull a Zeke. So instead by getting out the people who I wasn't closest with, it allowed me to have a F4 full of close allies that I knew wouldn't consider voting me out, and they instead seeked for my vote to go with them. I set myself up really well this season and I did everything correctly, I got little to no blood on my hands at all this season.

Sometimes the big moves aren't in the blindsides, but in the small things.
2545 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Explain why you feel you had more control over the game than the other 2(or if you don't feel you did explain why I should still vote for you)

@Robby

I feel I didn't have much control of much in this game at all in all honesty! Only vote I can truly claim as a personal move of mine is Sagar's. Aside from that; OG Cacheu dictated the pre-merge with the exception of Sean helping me take out a threat in Chris. But, I'd like to point out that "control over the game" is all perception. With that said, I think you should vote for me because I played this game how I wanted to play it. I never followed a majority. I got here on my own terms.
2545 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik- I'm curious as to why you voted off Sagar and if you still feel that was the right decision. Because from what I can tell it seems like that move made you lose a ton of power and control over the game. I can see how it was you who pulled it off, but not how it made sense for you to do it.

@Robby

I stand by my decision to vote off Sagar. You see, it made no sense to piss of two sides with the Double Tribal Council. I knew you were leaving and you were a close ally of mine. So, I needed to make sure I was making the right decision for my personal game. I needed to vote off the person who I held the least amount of trust in. "Trust" is what I use to define threats to my game. And between both Tombali alliances; I felt threatened by Nattie and Sagar. Since Jake/Sagar/Wyatt myself were on a tribe together. I found it best to make a move and force the tie between Jake and Sagar. I knew voting to keep Jake would ultimately help me long-term as we spent a great deal of time early in the game and early merge working on our bond. So, regardless if I loss control or power by voting off Sagar. I knew I was making the right move because I had ties with Jake/Ivy/Sean/Jeremy/Wyatt that would ultimately help me as the game neared it's end.
2545 days 12 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In response to Robby! Compare all the jurors to a CBS Survivor player.

Mearl - Rob Mariano

Shadi - Tyson Apostal

Sagar - Tom Westman

Robby - James "JT" Thomas

Jeremy - Jud "Fabio" Birza

Nattie - Kim Spradlin

Wyatt - Jeremy Collins

Sean - Earl Cole
2545 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
In Response to Mearl -

Question to all 3:

Keep answer short and sweet. I won't put a word limit on it but if you answer is 5 paragraphs I'm not going to read it either.

1. What was the biggest flaw in your own game and how did you over come it?

My biggest flaw in my game was my emotional outburts. It put me in a horrible position pre-merge. But, I still managed to build the necessary bonds needed to further my game. The bonds I made are what got me to this point after all. I will be the first to admit that I NEEDED the help of others to get myself to this point.

2. What were the biggest flaws in your opponent's (other final 3 members) games that hindered them and they did not fully overcome?

I'll begin with Jake -

Jake played far too aggressive. He lied through his teeth unnecessarily proven during the Final 5 where he told Wyatt he was voting to keep him over Sean very well knowing that Ivy/Sean and himself were voting him out that night. I would like to say Jake's biggest flaw was his Jury management. (Even though he can still overcome this with tonight's Final Tribal.)

As for Ivy -

Ivy was actually one of the most powerful players in this entire game little to many of your knowledge. Everyone here just put myself/Jake/Nattie/Wyatt/Sean as threats before her. So, before I get into what I feel her flaw is. I would like to point out that Ivy was in one of the strongest positions in the merge here. But, this position was a "swing vote" in a few scenarios. Ivy always said she was willing to flip yet, she never did.I think people were expecting for her to make a "huge" move for her resume so she wasn't seen as only a # for Jake and Nattie. So, I feel her flaw is being perceived as a follower by many of you.
2545 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Done with page 3. I will catch up on the rest shortly!

Just going to change and shower! I worked from 5am EST til just an hour ago. 16 hours o.o
2545 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Thank you Sean for the kind words. And thank you for being a huge part of why I'm sitting here tonight. I respect the hell out of you and it was great working so closely together in this Final season.
2545 days 11 hours ago
Cornelia
@Sean

In all honesty I really do feel your being bitter in your jury vote tonight. I understand your frustration on being voted out when it was so close to the end, but all I'm asking is you as a two time winner of this game who I'm sure would of hated a bitter jury from the times you made that FTC and didn't win to at least acknowledge and understand my game. You know from working closely with me how strong I played this game and how much effort I put into it and what went down, but because of one game move I made against you at the final tribal I feel like you're gonna hold that against me but correct me if I'm wrong because just like Nattie said people do turn nasty when they get outplayed and I am taking it as a compliment because judging by your change in emotion towards me since you were voted off I really do stand by the fact that it was the right decision, because it just proved to me from your actions it was the right choice. With that being said, I really do hope you at least give me a chance for your vote tonight and don't throw away that chance just because of feelings you have against me.

To answer your question I do stand by my choice to take BOTH people to the final 3. I feel they are both worthy competitors. I still don't regret not taking you to the FTC as I know you would have wiped the floor with that jury and crushed me due to playing a respectful and clean game. I wanted to give myself the best chance possible to attempt to win, as that is what everyone here returned for this season.
2545 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik - I am honestly quite shocked at how much of a response you are getting from the jury, I also classed you almost a troll throughout the season, someone who flipped from side to side and someone who didn't have much to give from a social standpoint. I would say out of everyone at merge I probably spoke to you the least. If you felt that I was a threat to your game then thank you for the compliment but please explain to me why I should reward someone my vote who practically didn't say a word to me the entire season?

In response to Nattie -

Thanks for the question. And it's true. We didn't talk outside of the alliance chat. That's why I felt threatened by your game. In this game. If someone isn't talking to you; they are likely talking to someone else. So, I felt you and I ultimately had different plans moving past the Double Tribal Council. After my failed attempt in a split against you and Ivy. You reached out to me and we talked about the confusion at tribal. And I was completely honest with you letting you know that I voted against you and how threatened I was of the game you were playing. I also told you then to take it as a compliment. From then on; we were on opposing sides and I chose to stay loyal to Wyatt outnumbered 4-2. It's unlikely I receive your vote. But, I'm glad you're giving me the opportunity to sway you. Now, it's up to you whether or not you respect my game enough to reward me with your vote tonight.
2545 days 11 hours ago
Cornelia
@Nattie

Thank you so so so much for all supportive and kind words I really appreciate every single one of them and want to thank you on understanding my game and appreciating it as a juror that is making a vote to win without any clouds of judgement.

However the one statement I do stand by that you perfectly summed up is, yes a couple of people have said they saw through my lies and straight through my game, however as soon as they noticed this about me I was voting them out before they could strike against myself. In this game it's either kill or be killed, and you have to be the one to make that move, otherwise you're getting voted out.

Thank you
2545 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
My vote tonight is for Jake. I read through all of this and I respect that you're all fighting hard for this win but I am convinced that Jake had a level of control throughout this entire game that remains unmatched by anyone sitting on the jury or in F3. Once I was out, I was sure that Jake would follow me out soon after but that never actually happened and I strongly believe that was a mistake on the part of the remaining people in this game. Good luck to all of you.
2545 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
4 min agoDelete ReplyGaiaphagee
DELETING ANYTHING NOT ASKED BY JURORS

Gaia is not a juror so I deleted it
2545 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
This season was rigged for admin mearl
2545 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
I had all this admin power and I was too honest of a player to delete others messages in challenges lol. I'm no cheater
2545 days 10 hours ago
_ivyyy_445

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!