This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Jury Questioning

Topic » All Winners Jury Questioning

2535 days 17 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
SHADI
Why should I vote for you even though you never spoke to me when your main reason for not voting for me in Ben’s Second Chances is how I didn’t speak to you? I don’t want a bullshit answer. Convince me that you are not a hypocrite for asking for my vote when you denied me your vote for basically the same reason that I am contemplating denying you my vote.

I'm going to be straight up. BigBen's Second Chances was a while ago, and I was one of those players who genuinely thought you had to make #BIGMOVEZ to win a game. I never appreciated the way you played that season because I never played that way and I didn't see the positives in it. You were completely well set-up for finals in that game, no matter what happened you were making it to the end. I refused to see it that way because you weren't some 'big huge flashy player'. Brandon and Qaz, even Tico, had gotten their hands extremely dirty and bloody. Qaz was ruthless, Brandon was flat-out rude, and Tico flipped like a coin every round. You never got blood on your hands, and the only thing I could be mad at you for was that 'we never spoke'.

I can totally understand that me playing a similar game to yours later on would look hypocritical, and I know this is going to sound cheesy, but I learned that just because you're not the flashiest player or not in the spotlight all of the time, that doesn't automatically label you a goat. I didn't get blood on my hands this season, I played a very clean game and I was solid throughout, and you were the same way on BigBen's, and if BigBen's Second Chances was happening right now after I played this game, I most likely would've voted for you.
2535 days 15 hours ago
Cornelia
@Mearl

3 time winner. Almost swayed my decisions by influencing me and only you had that effect on me. Too threatening.
2535 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Erik- you were a troll to start this game and that is not a strategy I approve of. You threw challenges that led to our original tribe being at a disadvantage. So in 20 words or less tell me if and when you went from being a Troll to an actual player.

@Mearl

After the swap. At this point I was able to make real bonds that would ultimately further my game.
2535 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
@Shadi

Regarding the fact you've never played another group game with me before shouldn't be the reason why you don't vote for me to win. Yes I hardly communicated with you, however I did add you on Skype and sent you a message pre merge but you never replied so I did attempt to reach out to you but I just took that as you didn't want to work with me. Outside of this game we shared a common respect for each other, and I've always been polite to you whenever you needed my help with spam as you work your butt off to get those designs into auction and I know how hard it is, or anything else you needed from me. Inside this game despite the lack of communication, I still never disrespected you, and because of that I didn't want to build upon that relationship and have to ruin it by you being upset with voting you out so I hope you can understand that. The reason why I never put in the effort was because I was confident with the numbers I had, and it got me to the end. I have played my heart out in this game and I would love to be able to win or even have your jury vote but from your point of view though I understand completely where you're coming from, and to answer your question yes I do know you and know your achievements in the group game community and I'll state a few of them below,

1) You've played themissinglink's Survivor GG's 6 times, where you were inducted in the Hall of Fame. You won his series twice in seasons 12, and 14 where you won a total of 5 combined individual immunity wins over both seasons, and many more in the others. You also found 2 idols that you played in Alaska and negated 9 votes against yourself. You've won 2 FF polls also in his series.

2) You've played in Leli14's Survivor GG 3 times. Your first season was Vietnam where you became the first member of the jury, and cast your jury vote for the sole survivor Dexter to win the game. You then returned for the following season on Friends va Enemies, where you won 2 individual immunities, but finished on 6th and cast your jury vote again for the sole survivor, Dono. Your final season was Socotra where you ended up becoming the sole survivor yourself with 5 jury votes, and an idol was played to negate the majority  4 votes against you on the final 13. You were also inducted into the Hall of Fame, and won a FF poll.

3) You're also a legend in Gaiaphagee's Survivor series. Your first season was Qatar, where you made the final 3 with Austin, and Wyatt from this season however you won the game with 3 votes to win. You were in Chris's HOF with the most immunity wins at 4, tied with others and among others in the most days played, at 39 days. You were knocked out however by the following season. You then returned 6 seasons later, and the tribe voted out a recent winner which was yourself, the tribal just before the merge. You returned in Generation 3, in season 31, however you quit and finished in 8th, you then returned and played in All Stars 2 where you placed 5th. Your final season was this season where you placed 10th. You've played a total of 180 days.

4) You also hosted a Survivor game of your own just like myself, that was based in Lebanon that Bones0027 ultimately won, almost 3 years ago.
2535 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Shadis Survivor Lebanon... My worst performance ever
2535 days 14 hours ago
Cornelia
LMAO you're still a group game legend Chris in my eyes!
2535 days 14 hours ago
Chastain
Ivy,

I am not someone who condones the UTR strategy either and neither do I adopt one but Bens was one of the few exceptions to that rule because I had just started a full time job when the merge commenced. You saying you would vote for me if you can go back in time is flattering but short sighted because I didnt deserve to win that season.

Jake,

I never madr designs for auctions :x! Anyways, thank you for your research but see... that wasn't what I had asked. I wasn't testing your research skills, all I wanted to know was if you actually knew me. So I wanted you to use your memory not the wikipedia pages. If anything your answer, which included no personal insight, is perfect proof that you really dont know me at all. I was looking for a different type of answer.

So far Ivy tried to bullshit me with her answer, Jake proved my point against voting for him, and Erik ignored my question. Consequently, my vote is still up in the air for all the wrong reasons. There's still time though, Ill be lurking to see if you have any follow up answers to my questions.
2535 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
@Shadi

My once-upon-a-time-friend hurts! But, I suppose in your shoes. It could be justified.

From Day 1 in this game(And in Cmack's); you created a "majority" alliance that I was not comfortable being in. I made it clear. Yet, you basically forced people's relationships onto each other. The trust was their between us. But, I made it VERY clear it wasn't with the alliances you forged. It felt like you were forcing your agenda on me the entire game in both series.

So in short, yes. I jumped for the chance to gain any advantage being on a Tribe full of people who I did not trust and vice-versa. I'm sure tons of people did not hold a great deal of trust in me. So, yes. It was very selfish of me to throw challenges and act out with Trollish behavior. But, this was apart of my own strategy to survive and make everyone feel as though as I was a minority. I wanted people to reach out to me to "comfort" me. To be there to save me when a flip needed to happen. I wanted people to think that I was less threatening than a majority alliance on Original Cacheu. My actions might have screamed paranoia. But, I was actually a lot more comfortable knowing I had people willing to keep the target off me such as you, Jeremy, Sean. And It put me into a position where the other tribe was willing to grant me safety time after time. So, from Day 1. I did play a selfish game. I wasn't trying to be forced into an alliance with people who clearly didn't trust me. I came here to play my own game. And I feel I did just that. I didn't rely on my pre-established bonds coming into this game to keep me safe. If an opportunity arose; I went for it. Being able to say I successfully utilized the Alien twist is something neither of the Finalist beside me can say.

As for blindsiding you in Cmacks and then going on to vote you out in this game. Purely strategic for my personal game. In Cmacks, you left me out of the Ethan vote. Then shortly after; you were set to write my name down at Tribal Council in this game with OG Cacheu. However, my bond with Sean put a stop to the split being put on me and Wyatt. To Chris and Wyatt. Everyone knew that Wyatt would have the Alien save used on him. So, Sean and myself devised a split in our benefit. It may have been selfish to leave you out on this vote. But, two wrongs don't make a right as you blindsided a good friend of mine only hours earlier. Concluding Ethan's and Chris' departures. You made it clear that we were never in an "alliance" together. This is what drove my motive to blindside you in Cmacks. You were a huge influence in both series. And after you made it clear we weren't aligned. I felt no qualms writing your name down as it was clear that whatever trust was there; was no longer there.

So, for my ONE reason why you should consider voting for me tonight. I came to play my OWN game, not have one's agenda forced onto me. I made it to this point with the bonds I built along the way. Every vote I didn't just follow the majority and play it safe. I did what I thought was necessary to be sitting before you all in hopes of being able to convince you all that I played the better game of the 3 sitting here and I hope you reward me for that.
2535 days 13 hours ago
Cornelia
@Shadi

To follow up your answer, I never intended that you made designs for auctions, I meant that you spammed designs into auctions that I helped plus when you asked me to.

For the rest of your question you asked if I actually know you and you yourself said it doesn't need to be personal things as I don't actually know you and you asked me for your achievements in group games. I spent a lot of time researching about that from the game series I know you have taken part of, without knowing you as a person your question has kind of set me up to fail so the only thing I had to go off was finding out about your group game history. Does it not show to you that I'm trying to get to know you as a player. It finding all your moves and placements in past group games and actually taking the time and effort to amend my mistakes by not originally talking to you?

I understand it fucked you over before by not getting a vote because of the reason you never communicated with anyone but you shouldn't hold that against me because of a past game history as this is a different game entirely. I never trolled once, and took this game seriously. I never hid or remained silent, I was always out there making the moves I had to, to get to the end and have the best chance of winning.

I understand your frustrated I never spoke to you, but I have screenshots of myself messaging you on Skype to try and talk to you but you never spoke to me either? I can't have a conversation with myself, and I was waiting for a reply from you which I ultimately never received.
2535 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
@Shadi

Also. I did show loyalty in this game. I made tight bonds with the ENTIRE Final 5. Sean is a huge reason I'm sitting here today. Along with Ivy and Jake. Had those bonds not been there. I likely would be sitting on the Jury. And if anyone can attest to my loyalty. I think that person would be Wyatt. He knows how much effort I put into that Final 5 vote to keep him safe. I went as far as lieing to Ivy and telling her that I found the Idol and Sean needed to go. So, I think I showed I was more than willing to have my torch snuffed for the people I made genuine bonds with in this game. I didn't rely on Immunity wins. My bonds are what got me to this point.
2535 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
Just want to say congrats and GL to you three. No hard feelings towards any of you.

Erik I appreciate your tribute, I thought voting me out was an idiotic move when it actually happened but now that you're sitting here in F3 I can't really fault for you it because clearly it was the right move for you.

Jake, we clashed a few times in this game and I can't say it didn't rub me the wrong way at times but you played very well and I'm impressed that you're sitting here in F3.

Ivy, your tribute was spot-on because that's basically how I felt about us in this game too. We never really connected or had a meaningful conversation beyond the standard formalities. I feel like a lot of that was my fault though and I do appreciate that you were proactive about constantly trying to reach out to me via mail.

I'm strongly leaning one way for my vote, but I'm going to read through everything out of respect for you three and then make my final decision tomorrow. Good luck guys!
2535 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
Okay fun question for all 3 finalists that won't really affect my vote: if you win, what are you going to do with that cold hard $20 in cash?
2535 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
Thanks both for your answers
2535 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
And thanks Ivy as well
2535 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
SHADI

When I said I would most likely vote for you, I meant it like I would be much more open to what you had to say, because honestly an under the radar strategy can be a great way to play when/if done correctly. Now you're right, you likely wasn't winning that season because due to your low activity people couldn't tell if there was a difference between a successful UTR game or whether you were inactive. You were playing a UTR game but you also had inactivity, which you admit that was because of real life things going on.

I do think I deserve your vote because I genuinely feel like I played a really good game, and I was very active in this game

I played under the radar this season, I made it this far into the game and I made myself set in stone for FTC when I made it to the Final Four, the other three came at each other's throats but I got to sit pretty and decide who I wanted to go. I never had to do anything crazy, I never had to sell some big huge lies and hurt people or troll a game excessively hard. I wasn't trying to get any spotlight on me this season because I didn't care about being a character, I care about being a winner. I am the least targeted player in this final three and yet I still played really hard and I played behind the scenes. I always made decisions for what was best for my game and I believe I made all the right choices of getting here. I'm not a perfect player, but I'm not an excessively flawed one. I truly believe I'm deserving of the win, and I hope you feel the same way

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!