This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Jury Questioning

Topic » All Winners Jury Questioning

2535 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
@Sagar

Yes we did clash throughout the game but I hope you understand how frustrating the game can be, especially when your neck is on the line. I apologise for rubbing you the wrong way though, but it was just emotions I felt during the game. Thank you for respecting my game, I'm glad I managed to impress you I appreciate your comments a lot.

To answer your question, in the event I win the game I would spend that cold hard $20 towards my driving test as it would help pay for it, as I am taking driving lessons to try and pass so I don't have to wait around on public transport anymore LOL
2535 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
SAGAR
Ivy, your tribute was spot-on because that's basically how I felt about us in this game too. We never really connected or had a meaningful conversation beyond the standard formalities. I feel like a lot of that was my fault though and I do appreciate that you were proactive about constantly trying to reach out to me via mail.

I genuinely wanted to work with you since the beginning of this season. In like my very first confessional I kept talking about how a Sagar/Ivy duo would be such a blast to have in this game. It's pretty heartbreaking that we never really got to fully work together but I know that a lot of it was due because you and I just had different ideas about this game. I still love you to death Sagar!!

Okay fun question for all 3 finalists that won't really affect my vote: if you win, what are you going to do with that cold hard $20 in cash?

I told Gaia that I didn't want the money tbh xD! I just like playing Survivors
2535 days 1 hour ago
Chastain
I won't ask any further questions for now cause I want to free you up to the other jury questions. Just so you know my vote is still undecided between Jake and Erik mostly but the things that would have swayed my vote either way (some remorse from Erik or some reliability with Jake) were still missing from your answrrs. I didnt feel like Jake knows me and I didnt see that Erik feels at least remotely guilty and accoutable for his part in the disintegration of our bond and friendship so I guess Ill just flip a coin. So good luck to both and to Ivy, may the best survivor win
2535 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
Thank you Shadi, I appreciate you taking the time to read my comments and understand the way you vote either way!
2535 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Okay fun question for all 3 finalists that won't really affect my vote: if you win, what are you going to do with that cold hard $20 in cash?

$T to help me gift people I owe. Which reminds me! I gifted two noobs in a Gift Giveaway proven Im good on my word. I used the Gift Giveaway to help me obtain Individual Immunity during the double tribal council premerge. Had I not won Immunity. There was a strong chance I would have went home with Alien save out of play during the double.
2535 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
I understand Shadi, thank you for hearing me out
2535 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
Hey congrats on making it this far. It wasn't an easy path for any of you and you should all be very proud of yourselves. I hold no bitterness against anything you've done against me and I will do my best to vote from an objective and open-minded perspective. Your answers to both my questions and everyone elses questions will play a large part in my vote as my mind is not made up yet. So, good luck and don't forget to enjoy yourselves.

Ivy- I think you played a good UTR game. But it's hard for me to vote you over Erik and Jake, who from my perspective, both played fantastic games. I'd simply like to know more about what you feel you did better than them.

Jake- I don't really have a specific question for you. But if there's anything you haven't had the chance to say yet that you'd like to feel free to say so now.

Erik- I'm curious as to why you voted off Sagar and if you still feel that was the right decision. Because from what I can tell it seems like that move made you lose a ton of power and control over the game. I can see how it was you who pulled it off, but not how it made sense for you to do it.

"questions" to all 3 of you- Compare all the jurors to a CBS Survivor player.
Also explain why you feel you had more control over the game than the other 2(or if you don't feel you did explain why I should still vote for you)
2535 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
Question to all 3:

Keep answer short and sweet. I won't put a word limit on it but if you answer is 5 paragraphs I'm not going to read it either.

1. What was the biggest flaw in your own game and how did you over come it?

2. What were the biggest flaws in your opponent's (other final 3 members) games that hindered them and they did not fully overcome?
2535 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
LOL MY INTERNET COMPLETELY SCREWED UP I AM CRYING RN

ROBBY

Ivy- I think you played a good UTR game. But it's hard for me to vote you over Erik and Jake, who from my perspective, both played fantastic games. I'd simply like to know more about what you feel you did better than them.

Well first of all thank you! I'll explain by using bullet points:

- I managed to not get any blood on my hands this season, and I played a much cleaner game than Erik and Jake. As Erik heavily trolled his tribe in the beginning by throwing challenges on his tribe, which was uneccessary given that he was in a stable alliance, so he was basically doing it and making a lot of enemies without a true purpose. Jake also sold big lies instead of being up front like me. For instance, Jake lied to Sean and told him he was keeping him safe at the F4, but I instead told him straight up that I was voting for him.

- I played a much more honest game, I played with integrity this season.

- I was the least targeted player out of us three, Erik and Jake's names always came up, but mine rarely did so

- Erik didn't vote correctly in the F7 and F5, and his votes were still in the minority in the F6 when Wyatt played his idol, Erik did a lot of negatvie things that were unneccessary to his game. Jake was most definitely going home in the F4 had he lost immunity. But in the F4 I was never going home. Erik, Sean and Jake all wanted my vote to vote with them
2535 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
Im at work on phone. I'll answer each question as soon as I can between breaks. I get off @ 9pm EST
2535 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
ROBBY
Also explain why you feel you had more control over the game than the other 2(or if you don't feel you did explain why I should still vote for you)

I feel like I had the most control at the F6, F5, and F4 votes, my vote was constantly sought after in the F6 and F5 votes, I had the power to decide what I wanted to do and all I had to do was flip and I got my way. At the F4 it was basically whoever I wanted to vote, that's what would've happened. None of the other three were going to band together and come against me, they all wanted my vote and I knew right then I was set up for the F3

I will do the comparisons to CBS Survivor Players soon as I'm on mobile ATM and I want to save that one
2535 days 1 hour ago
_ivyyy_445
MEARL:
1. What was the biggest flaw in your own game and how did you over come it? - My biggest flaw in this game was my pre-merge position. I was struggling to be kept in the loop and I felt like I was hanging on by a thread at many votes. However, I overcame it when I made it to the merge. I got myself set up in a strong alliance and I created a lot of bonds throughout the game that eventually guaranteed my spot in the F3

2. What were the biggest flaws in your opponent's (other final 3 members) games that hindered them and they did not fully overcome? - Erik's trolling in the beginning wasn't necessary at all, he was in a decent alliance and a decent spot but yet still he managed to destroy all of that and rub many players the wrong way in his tribe. Jake's biggest flaw is probably his big lies he sold, he lied a lot to everyone and he got a lot of blood on his hands when sometimes being honest wasn't always the worst decision, like the Sean vote off, he still lied to Sean when he didn't have to
2535 days ago
Cornelia
Correction Ivy, I never in fact lied to Sean about voting him off at the final 4. I was in fact completley honest with him that I was voting him out, and in fact gave my reasons as to why I was voting him out, and he can even vouch for this and I have the messaagss to prove this. If you're gonna call me out on 'big lies' I told in the game, then please reveal which lies exactly they were so the jurors know that you knew what exactly was going on in the game.

I'll answer Robby and Mearl's questions shortly.
2535 days ago
_ivyyy_445
^^^
Jake, while you did tell him later on, when I told him I was voting him out, he threatened me that you and him could easily turn the votes on me, and when I told him that you were voting him too, he responded in surprise and anger and he was mad that you lied, and I have mails for that lol. Maybe you told him afterwards, but you didn't tell him then!
2535 days ago
Cornelia
@Robby

The only thing I would like to add is that when you were voted out I feel like I had a lot of influence on that vote, even though I was on the opposite tribe. I told Nattie all about you, and Sagar wanting to take me out with Mearl, and at that point in the game I had the opportunity to take Sagar and yourself out of the game and eliminate a future threat of you both teaming up with Erik and Wyatt to gain the majority and to easily vote me out. Nattie was then on board, and I also found out that you had a double vote and that you were trying to get Sean to vote Nattie out with you so it was a 3-2 vote. I informed Ivy of this and that you would team up with Wyatt, who she already didn't trust, and this managed to get her to hop on board with the plan. Regarding Sean I informed him it was smartest to eliminate you and to team up with myself, Nattie, and Ivy and I feel because me and Sean shared a much closer bond from the start of this game he trusted me much more and then there was 3 solid votes on you, so your double voter wouldn't matter and it was another advantage taken out the game. I'm sorry for influencing this vote, but after I found out yours and Sagar's attention I had to strike first, so you didn't get another opportunity. You also may think Erik was the main reason why Sagar was eliminated, however I feel he's getting a lot more credit then deserved as I think I had a lot of influence over that vote as I built up a close relationship with Erik, and he explained to me of his dislike towards Sagar and how Wyatt wanted his vote but he didn't want to vote their way and wanted to take one of them out, when I mentioned Sagar he agreed to it. We both then spoke to Wyatt in the revote to vote with me, and explained that both of us would stick by Wyatt until the end. However I feel this move was stupid for Erik as he had no clue that would give myself the majority in numbers with Nattie, Ivy, Sean and myself and I just needed their votes to stay. A lot of people in the game expected me to go home, but I managed to pull off a miracle and convince someone once again who thought about voting me out to keep me.

If I were to compare the 8 jury members on CBS Survivor players purely based on THIS season alone and nothing else, these are the options I would pick.

Mearl - Sandra
Shadi - Troyzan
Sagar - Aras
Robby - Amanda
Jeremy - Courtney
Nattie - Wentworth
Wyatt - Tyson
Sean - Brenda

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!