This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Jury Questioning

Topic » All Winners Jury Questioning

2537 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Firstly, fuck all 3 of you... I don't want to be Courtney or Fabio.... fuck I hate myself this game.

Secondly, I apologize for my fun little outburst at my death day.  I wasn't really necessary.  I still think yall were freezing me out... but it was my job to find a way around it.
2537 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
OVERVIEW
---

3 things I judge game on...

1. Social Game: Ability/Effort put towards putting yourself out there to people.
2. Strategic Game: Who is sitting here because they are lucky?  Who did the most to get where they got.
3. Personal Relationship: Do I like you?
2537 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
IVY
---

I'm not gonna yell at you.  I genuinely believed the 4 players that played this game the best probably all made the F4 which is rare.  I think you are in a tough spot here.  I think it is possible that you could beat Erik.  You problem is that you are sitting here with Jake.  From my perspective, Jake certainly worked harder to build bonds with others then you, and seemed to have more control in your 3 person alliance than you.  I'm not going to not vote for you tonight because you don't have skype.  But, it genuinely is going to be part of the reason why we lacked a personal relationship.

Questions:
1.  How did you and not Jake control your 3 person alliance?  And I need multiple genuine examples of you controlling that alliance.  I don't think you can beat Jake's social game, so you need to blow his strategic game out of the water.
2.  Why shouldn't I vote for Erik over you?
2537 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
JAKE
---

I think you played a really good game.  However, I do think the information that you would have been voted off at 4 tonight is a bit damning on the great strategic game you played to get here.  Your effort to play this game well is impeccable.  I would be shocked if anyone did try harder than you throughout this game.  However, I think my chances of voting for you still aren't great.  Early in this game, I made a mistake and acting annoyed towards you that you guys were saving saving Erik consistently.  Bad move.... but I didn't make the finals.  Your response, play dumb and act like I'm being an asshole and hurting your feelings by suggesting that.  Dumb of me to bring it up... dumb of you to respond like that.  Everyone here has won Gaia's game.  Trying to sell a shit lie then giving then trying to guilt trip somebody isn't cool.  That interaction made me weary of you for the rest of the game.

Questions:
1. You don't have F4 immunity.... Sean has it.  Are you gone?
2. Your effort towards social interaction is undeniable, but do you agree that your negative outburst negate how nice you seem at other times?  Does that make you a little fake as a person?
3. Why shouldn't I vote for Erik over you?
2537 days 11 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
ERIK (THE PRESTIGE)
---

What the fuck?  Why the fuck?  Who the fuck?  Fuck.  I still don't grasp to a degree how you got certain things to work this game.  I didn't think a Tony-esque game could work on tengaged.  What you did this game... it was unnecessary, it was cruel at times, and it was downright fun and frustrating to watch.  I think you did have enough of a social game to make your tricks work.  I think you sacrificed a lot of your social game for your big trick.  And the biggest trick you pulled is being a viable winner tonight.  I genuinely thought you lost this game on Day 2.  And I sit here now, probably voting for you.  Somehow, you made all these bullshit moves into magic.  It was absolutely trolling, but it is absolutely a fact that you got away with it time after time.  Whether you win or not, you made this final season mostly about you... you attention whore :P.  Additionally, I kind of think I owe you my vote seeing as I said I would vote for you there at final 6.  As for our personal relationship, you played a very lonesome game.  And it does hurt a bit that I don't think you ever really were trying to partner with me... at best you were using me.  I still ultimately like you as a person even if I think you were Tony levels of crazy.

Questions:
1. [Out of curiosity, won't effect my vote]  Were you trying to take me to the end or was I meant for a greater trick.
2. Have you always been playing to win?
3. Why do I choose your more flamboyant game over Jake or Ivy's gritty game?
2537 days 11 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
IVY
---

I'm not gonna yell at you.  I genuinely believed the 4 players that played this game the best probably all made the F4 which is rare.  I think you are in a tough spot here.  I think it is possible that you could beat Erik.  You problem is that you are sitting here with Jake.  From my perspective, Jake certainly worked harder to build bonds with others then you, and seemed to have more control in your 3 person alliance than you.  I'm not going to not vote for you tonight because you don't have skype.  But, it genuinely is going to be part of the reason why we lacked a personal relationship.

Questions:
1.  How did you and not Jake control your 3 person alliance?  And I need multiple genuine examples of you controlling that alliance.  I don't think you can beat Jake's social game, so you need to blow his strategic game out of the water.
2.  Why shouldn't I vote for Erik over you?

First of all, thank you for including me in the 4 best players. That genuinely means a lot.

Questions:
1.  How did you and not Jake control your 3 person alliance?  And I need multiple genuine examples of you controlling that alliance.  I don't think you can beat Jake's social game, so you need to blow his strategic game out of the water. -

Jake never controlled me this game, and I truly mean that. Had Wyatt won F5 immunity or if Jake had lost F4 immunity, I can guarantee you I was sending him out of this game. Now, I will admit I never controlled that alliance, I mean it was only me and two others lol. But Jake didn't control us either. Nattie was not Jake's sheep and neither was I, I'm sure she will agree. We were all playing individual games and we stuck together because we were original Tamboli. So, why did I play better than Jake? Because from the F7 onward he was stuck on one side. Erik had no intention of wanting Jake on his side, he clearly wanted me and that was what put me in control of this game. I was the dominant one who got to make the decisions from that point onward. Erik had his side and Jake had his, and I was the one in the middle who got to make the decisions. And at the end of the day I put myself in a Final Four that all three of those players were never planning on taking me out. Erik was going for Jake/Sean, Sean was going for Erik, and Jake was going for Erik and then Sean. But yet *I* was never getting gunned after, and that's how I successfully utilized my strategic game, I utilized my powerful position in the F7/F6/F5 votes to get me here. I really feel like I put myself in a great position in this game and that's why my strategic game was very, very good.

2.  Why shouldn't I vote for Erik over you? - You want me to list why you should vote for Erik instead of me? Or reasons why you should vote for me instead of him?

I'm going to assume you meant why you should vote for me over Erik, so I'll explain:

After you were voted off, he lost all power. Yes, Wyatt's idol play in the F6 was one vote where he got his way, but he voted in the minority during that round. Erik trolled everyone on his tribe in the beginning for seemingly no reason, he was in a decent alliance and yet he still threw challenges. Yes, he utilized the Alien Twist successfully, but he severely broke many connections with players on his tribe, including some people on this jury. He said he did this because he felt like he was an outcast. I too stumbled a little bit in the beginning, but I got myself in a majority alliance, I used subtlety and I worked my way into this game. I didn't piss any people off nor did I try to purposefully screw anyone over, and that's how I got to have long withstanding allies in this game whereas Erik struggled in that area as he burned almost everyone he came across. Erik got blood on his hands, especially in the pre-merge, when it could've easily been avoided. I never got any blood on my hands, and I played a very clean game and I ended up having more power than him from your vote off and onward.
2537 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
ERIK (THE PRESTIGE)
---

What the fuck?  Why the fuck?  Who the fuck?  Fuck.  I still don't grasp to a degree how you got certain things to work this game.  I didn't think a Tony-esque game could work on tengaged.  What you did this game... it was unnecessary, it was cruel at times, and it was downright fun and frustrating to watch.  I think you did have enough of a social game to make your tricks work.  I think you sacrificed a lot of your social game for your big trick.  And the biggest trick you pulled is being a viable winner tonight.  I genuinely thought you lost this game on Day 2.  And I sit here now, probably voting for you.  Somehow, you made all these bullshit moves into magic.  It was absolutely trolling, but it is absolutely a fact that you got away with it time after time.  Whether you win or not, you made this final season mostly about you... you attention whore :P.  Additionally, I kind of think I owe you my vote seeing as I said I would vote for you there at final 6.  As for our personal relationship, you played a very lonesome game.  And it does hurt a bit that I don't think you ever really were trying to partner with me... at best you were using me.  I still ultimately like you as a person even if I think you were Tony levels of crazy.

@Jeremy

First off thanks for the support mate. I truly admire the comparison in Tony Vlachos. I'll answer your questions shortly.
2537 days 11 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I had to put it all together because it was bothering me to death LOL!!
2537 days 11 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
1. [Out of curiosity, won't effect my vote]  Were you trying to take me to the end or was I meant for a greater trick.
2. Have you always been playing to win?
3. Why do I choose your more flamboyant game over Jake or Ivy's gritty game?

@Jeremy

1. As you and everyone have probably come to figure out. Ivy and I worked closely all season. From her using the Alien save on me and helping me make ties with her tribe. To both her and I exchanging a lot of information throughout the game. But, I can sit here and say that I wanted you to be sitting here with me over both these great competitors beside me. You know the plan was to split on Nattie and Ivy knowing Jake/Nattie/Ivy would vote 3 strong that night. We had a plan set for a 3-3-1 vote for the Idol play. And that one vote was meant for Nattie. Which means my intended target in Ivy did not leave this night as a result of miscommunication led to your blindside. There was no greater trick. This was genuine which is why I never faulted you for your explosive exit.

2. & 3. Yes. No one can sit here and say I truly loss my chances of winning this game after Day 2 because I worked my ass off to make it to this point. I was being forced into a majority alliance I didn't feel comfortable in. So, I struck deals with the opposing tribe for safety. I can sit here and say I was much more flexible in working with people than both Jake and Ivy. I worked with every single person in this game aside from Austin and Jacob. I believe I had more options to make it to this point as both Jake/Ivy/Nat were pretty one-sided and were stuck to their alliance. So, between the 3 of us sitting here. I can sit here and say I worked with each of you sitting on the Jury at some point in this game. It may not have been the best strategy to get as little blood on my hands as possible. But, I made efforts with everyone nonetheless. I got here on my own terms as I never followed a majority. I feel the two beside me played it much safer than I did.
2537 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
3 things I judge game on...

1. Social Game: Ability/Effort put towards putting yourself out there to people.
2. Strategic Game: Who is sitting here because they are lucky?  Who did the most to get where they got.
3. Personal Relationship: Do I like you?

@Jeremy

1. I touched on this in my previous response for my personal questions from you. So, I might sound like a broken record. But, as many people thought I alienated myself from OG Cacheu. Utilizing the Alien twist allowed me the time to make the bonds I needed to get myself to this point. Even though I was receiving the Alien save time after time. I had people such as yourself, Shadi, and Sean within the majority alliance on Cacheu steering the vote in other directions than myself. And once my safety expired past the tribe swap. I was able to find my footing and turn the majority alliance of Cacheu on each other as Sean made a move to benefit both his and my game by forcing the split to take out Chris. And I can sit here and say I managed efforts with everyone in this game aside from Jacob. I used the Alien save on Mearl pre-merge in a bold play to make a move and gain a bit of trust from Mearl; no matter how micro-scopic that trust earned was. I managed to position myself between 3 alliances at the merge. Working closely with You/Sean, Nattie/Jake/Ivy, Robby/Sagar/Wyatt working the Jury along the way. And to boot you all knew about it the alliances. I told both Tombali alliances that I was inlcuded in both chats and still managed to turn them against each other. Aside from that, I tried my best to downplay any relationship with you or Sean even giving Sean the okay to write my name down time and time again in the early merge showing how comfortable I felt with the game I was playing.

2. I can damn well sit here and say I definitely got lucky. I would be lieing if I didn't say I put a large amount of my faith on luck. And I couldn't say who I felt did most out of the three of sitting in final 3 genuinely because we all aspire different games sitting before you all that should be respected. But, like you said. I was a huge influence over a majority of the season even when voting in the minority. And I think that can be translated to the efforts I made throughout this game as it was ultimately my bonds made throughout the season that got me here. I never needed to rely on Immunity wins. And I sure as heck didn't play it safe. I feel this is good reasoning to justify my actions throughout this game and hopefully earn your Jury vote.

3. God, I hope so! Just kidding. I know we have a relationship past the game. There's no denying it. And if you're hurt by any of my actions I made throughout this game. Then I am genuinely sorry. But, I would not be sitting here if I didn't put my game at risk by creating bonds with the other tribe during the first half of this game. Those early bonds are what I feel gave me the better odds of sitting before you all as I already connected with everyone on Tombali by the merge came. This ultimately put me in a position to move freely through the merge while I had ties to every one of you sitting on the Jury at some point in this game.
2537 days 9 hours ago
Cornelia
@Jeremy

I just want to start off by apologising for my moves that you became annoyed at. At the start of this game I did my best to reach out to you, because of the alien twist so had you won it there was a slight chance you would use it on me. However as the game progressed as you said you became annoyed of me, because of my tribe for keeping Erik in this game. However, I want you to see it was vital I had Erik at the merge because it ensured I had the numbers in my favour, because in the odd chance an original Tombali flipped I could still rely on Erik's vote because he wanted to wipe out original Cacheu. When you began to distant yourself from me pre merge I knew you grew wary of me and any trust that was there was gone so I knew later on in this game I wouldn't be able to rely on your vote, so I had to strike against you before you did to me. Like a lot of majority players in this game, whenever they began to distrust me, they were getting voted out of this game and never got a chance to take me out.

The reason for my freeze put style of gameplay towards you is because once the merge hit you seemed to just give up. We already both distrusted each other from our lack of communication and just like you I was very wary of you HOWEVER I still continued to reach out towards you and talk to you but you to keep whatever relationship we had between us intact . From the first 2 tribals of the merge you self voted and Sean kept telling me that you had given up in this game and didn't care, and how I saw it was that I wasn't prepared to risk my game and throw out game moves to try for your vote when you were not even voting at Tribal anyway and I had to ensure that incase you blew up in the game you didn't blow me up and make me a target early in the merge by knowing my targets and who I wanted out. I realise how frustrating it was to be in your position, but I couldn't have that in the game because I'm sure people would have taken you much further, and once again I apologise for that game play BUT it did get me to the final tribal council and you really shouldn't count me out for your vote.
2537 days 9 hours ago
Cornelia
1. Had I lost the F4 immunity no I wouldn't have of gone. After I won the immunity at F5, I had to set myself up with the numbers going into the F4. So that's why I wanted to make sure Erik and Wyatt put their votes onto either Ivy or Sean. I knew Ivy already didn't trust Erik from aligning with Wyatt and trying to vote her out, so I needed to weaken Sean's relationship with Erik and I did this by idoling him out so he was thankful to me and pushed to target Erik over myself at the F4. Regarding Ivy, sure she sits here now and tells you that she wanted to vote me out at F5, and the F4 but to me that is a lie, and she is backtracking herself a lot. In earlier answers, and in the game she told me of her great distrust and dislike of Wyatt for targeting her and for that reason she agreed straight away with targeting Wyatt after he won immunity at F6 and never seemed to disagree or push for another target or give reasons. Going into F4 I hammered into her daily, about how big of a target Erik was to be sent home as this was plan B for me had I not won immunity, so Erik went home and I would stay. However as you all saw, my original plan was to vote Sean out at the final 4, as he had the best shot to win from my eyes.

2. I have to disagree with you on this. I really believe because of my negative outburst it doesn't negate how nice I seemed at other parts of this game. I made it my sole effort to get to know you personally, and tried to connect with you and others in the game on a personal level to build trust. Yes at times I came off aggressive but that was the type of gameplay I wanted to play this season, to get what I wanted at a game level, and I believe it worked. However a lot of time this game, I was a nice and good person, and it shouldn't make me fake as a person, because at the end of the day we are playing a game to win, and everyone here can say sometimes you need to fool or smoke screen certain players in the game to be able to make it further.

3. You shouldn't vote for Erik over myself, mostly because I strongly feel like Erik only really seemed to play a game that made him survive the pre merge part of this game. Sure the alien twist, had to make us all try and connect with members of the tribe for it to be used on us, but there were much more strategic ways to go about this. The fact he had to publicly throw the challenge, when he was in a good spot at the start of this game, to make himself a huge target on your tribe I think was stupid. He made himself seem distrustful to others, so nobody in the game can say they never really trusted him 100%. Erik put himself in a position, where he was the sole reason for the defeat of his tribe, and therefore lost the numbers that most likely would of stuck by him in the stages of the merge over Tombali members. He came to me and told me that he wanted to outright take down every single member of his tribe, as he hated them all and that you all had pre existing relationships that put him at a disadvantage without really trying to connect with you guys. From my point of view I had the much better social interaction and spoke to a majority of the players in this game and tried to find common ground on a game and a personal level. Erik at most times, shut that down. If you're going to look at this game from a strategic, social, and challenge dominate stand point I played it better than Erik. I had a solid alliance, that I stuck with. Every tribal my target went home except on just the one occasion. I was constantly talking to people in the game to ensured my moves went through. I won 3 individual immunity challenges which I believe was the most this season to prove how much this game meant to me and push myself to win.
2537 days 1 hour ago
Nattie
Holy fuck I couldn't read all of that but send both my votes! GL to all 3 of you lol
2537 days 1 hour ago
Cornelia
Thanks Nattie ILY!
2537 days ago
_ivyyy_445
I'm sorry Jake but I'm not lying. I had every intention of voting you at the F5 if Wyatt won immunity, and I even told you I was going to vote you out at the F4. Had you not won immunity you were going home, it was that simple. I'm not backtracking and I'm not lying. It has always been that way

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!