This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Winners Jury Questioning

Topic » All Winners Jury Questioning

2537 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Ill answer your Bonus question as soon as I have time as I am also at work at this time..
2537 days 20 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
WYATT

Ivy- If I'm being honest I can't see any legit reason on how I could award you my vote. It's not because I felt you were worthless or anything I just think you ended up in the f3 with two huge threats and their accomplishments this game just kill yours. I'll give you credit that you were very protected this game I threw your name out several times and most people wouldn't budge or in the case of f7 couldn't stick to a plan. However I feel it's only fair to ask you some questions and give you a chance to sway the jury's mind. So please answer these below if you get a chance I don't need essays unless you feel compelled to do so

1. I hate asking this but in your case I think it's needed. Name a little move you did this season that nobody knows about but you think was vital to your game. - At the Final Seven, I was threatened by both sides: Jake/Nattie were powerful and I wanted to try and lessen their power while also taking out a person from the other side. I believe i had a lot of influence in talking Nattie into playing and wasting her idol that night.

2. Had I won f5 immunity what was your game plan/had Sean won F4 immunity what was your plan. - If you had won F5 immunity, I would've voted out Jake. No question. But, as Jake won immunity, you were the one who was always after me so it was best for my game to take you out

3. Out of Jake and Erik who would you vote for? - LOL GEEZ THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I DID GOOD THIS SEASON.
Honestly they're both great players with some pretty major fatal flaws, it probably should just come down to preference of gameplay

4. What was your end game mindset coming into merge and how did it change over time? - Coming into the merge, I wanted to build relationships better, improve my positioning, and become a true player in this group. And I believe I accomplished all of that from the beginning of the merge until now. I wasn't the flashiest player but I played UTR successfully.

5. Why you so against Skype - idk tbh. I was thinking about making one for merge and i never got around to it. Lol
----
2537 days 19 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Bonus question 

Part 3: describe in detail how you would murder gaiaphagee. I want to hear the most graphic, gory description you can come up with, and there's no such thing as too many details! Person with the most creative and brutal murder wins

I would lock him in a room and deprive him of all his weed and he'd be forced to watch reruns of Days of Our Lives.

Psychogical torture baby.
2537 days 19 hours ago
Nattie
@IVY

I have to butt in here and make it clear that you have no influence over myself playing the idol at the final 7. If anyone did, it was Jake when he came to me and told me, you and myself were possible votes from the other side. He told me not to use it as he thought I would not go home as he told me he managed to convince Sean to flip so Jeremy would go home. Despite him telling me not to waste my idol, as there was a second idol out there, from him telling me I was a potential vote worried me so I played it on myself just to make sure I made it through another tribal.
2537 days 15 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I'll ask shit eventually.
2537 days 15 hours ago
Cornelia
@Wyatt

This is my answer to your bonus question

I would pretend to get super high with Chris, when in fact it would just be him getting completley stoned. I would then gag him, with a Survivor buff and tie him to a chair so he couldn't move. Next I would proceed to grab a sharp kitchen knife and carve into his flesh across his back the words OUTWIT, OUTPLAY, and OUTLAST. After he had lost a lot of blood from these wounds, I would grab an electric drill and drill it through he centre of his skull through the front of his forehead. Once I had broken his skull, and made a hole open to his brain, I would shout "WE HAVE THE BIGGEST FRONTAL LOBES!". Shortly after my outburst I would bring a kettle to boil, and then pour the boiling water into the incision I made earlier with the drill to fry his brains from the inside. After he had slumped over in the chair with blood pouring from his ears and nose, and foam and salvia leaking through his mouth, I would then pour gasoline all over his body, strike a match and throw it over his body where it set alight and I watched him burn. Next I would throw a huge bucket over his body to put out any ingnited flames lingering on his body, whilst looking at the third degree burns and blisters riddling his dead corpse I would look down over him and exclaim, "Chris, the tribe has spoken".
2537 days 14 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Dear God jake that was disturbing
2537 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Bonus question

Part 3: describe in detail how you would murder gaiaphagee. I want to hear the most graphic, gory description you can come up with, and there's no such thing as too many details! Person with the most creative and brutal murder wins

@Wyatt

For maximum Trollability to this question. I'll answer it as if GaiaProbst were solely responsible for the school shooting that occurred only days ago. My daughter was at school that day! I'm so glad she's okay! It was "only" her friend that got shot that day.

Lucky for my daughter's friend. They caught Gaiaprobst because he left semen residue all over the crime scene from shooting underage girls. Gaiaprobst is put away and he's sentenced to death my none other than myself here!

Due to the nature of Gaiaprobst's sentence. They allowed me to kill him in the fashion you are asking for! So in detail.....

*Gaiaprobst is sedated but, awake. He can feel everything happening to him; but, is unable to move*

I begin by hand-freezing his strong hand (scary movie 2 reference). Then one-by-one I break the frozen fingers with a hammer. I'd then continue his execution with a nice skin pealing on one of his legs. After the skinning of both legs. I'd carve into his chest and work my way towards his face. Once I peel the skin from his face; I'd add salt and/or alcohol to his fresh wounds only to see him suffer. After that , ants will be released on the victims face and finally rats and worms that will eat his bloody body until dead.

Or you could just shoot him , that's pretty gross too.
2537 days 13 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Dear God i genuinely hope i dont piss you people off and cross paths with yall IRL XDDD!!!
2537 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
i honestly got a half chub reading jake's answer
2537 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
dang sagar i didnt know you were the kinky type
2537 days 12 hours ago
Cornelia
LMAO Sagar stop!!!
2537 days 12 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Wow well that was intesting

I certainly appreciate all of you answering my questions and I have a tough decision to make
2537 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Wow well that was intesting

I certainly appreciate all of you answering my questions and I have a tough decision to make
2537 days 11 hours ago
Cornelia
Thank you Wyatt, best of luck with making your decision!

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!