This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Applications *NEW*

Topic » Season 8 Applications *NEW*

2184 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)  kingliam_

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?
Micronesia or millennials vs gen x Bec that was most entertaining
3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why?
I don't have a favorite Bec I'm not a suck up
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game?
My strengths are social and my weaknesses idk
5. Social, Strategic or Physical?
Social
6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)
7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)
Yes as long as I'd doesn't happen tomorrow or Wednesday
--------------------------------------------

==TIMES==
( X) 6PM EST
( X) 7PM EST
( X) 8PM EST
( X) 9PM EST
( x) 10PM EST
2184 days 11 hours ago
Babeeeidah
Tengaged Name/Nickname -
Color Level - silver
Time Zone - Eastern
Karma - 947

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) josiahsurvivor

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Haven't watched lol

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Haven't watched

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? Weakened is trusting the wrong people. Strengths is playing the game right.

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?all 3

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 8

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) yes papi

==TIMES==
( x) 6PM EST
( x) 7PM EST
( x) 8PM EST
( x) 9PM EST
( x) 10PM EST

Which times are you available for the group game?  Please put a in the brackets as given above.

Personally, I think these are the times I will be available (might vary). Yes
2183 days 19 hours ago
steve4280
Tengaged Name/Nickname -  steve
Color Level - green
Time Zone - cst
Karma - 420

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) Idk

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Hero vs villains cause its the most strategic and drama filled one

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Tony because he was smart and a leader and knew what it took to win

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? I'm not sure I haven't played this game yet but I think my strength will be how I analysis everything. Weakness is bad at challenges maybe.

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? A mix of strategy

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) I'm not sure lol but I play to win and I'm smarter than the average tengager

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) yes I will

==TIMES==
( x) 6PM EST
( x) 7PM EST
(X ) 8PM EST
( x) 9PM EST
( x) 10PM EST

Which times are you available for the group game?  Please put a in the brackets as given above.

Personally, I think these are the times I will be available (might vary).

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

I hope to see you there :)

Karma -

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) Brainjak

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? It’s a Tie Between Game Changers & Ghist island (Ghost island: because it’s a chance to reverse something that the great legends messed up on) and Game changers because it had legendary survivors be put to the test early

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why?  Cirie Fields if she could get up off the couch and play and go far and show people all u need to do is have heart and dedication then ur my fav

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? Strengths: Building Trust and friendship Weakness: too loyal

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Social

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)
7 im very good at being social and I’m a. Ice person so that could work in this game

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) yessss

==TIMES==
(X) 6PM EST
(X) 7PM EST
(x) 8PM EST
(x) 9PM EST
(X) 10PM EST
2 days 20 hours agotopazisqueen
Tengaged Name/Nickname - topazisquuen (NickName: chancellor)
Color Level - black
Time Zone - CST
Karma - 463
2 days 16 hours agoBurgerman2929292
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Burgerman2929292 or Burger
Color Level - Brown
Time Zone - EST
Karma - 413

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)  Birks4444

Season 1 because that’s when the whole show started! It’s a classic!
Dom Abbate because he’s a very interesting contestant
I’m good at building strong relationships but I get ticked off easily
Social
7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)
Yes

==TIMES==
(x) 6PM EST
(X) 7PM EST
(X) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST
2 days 13 hours agoJay_smooth1738
The group game will begin as soon as we have enough people to play the group game.

I will mail you on any updates regarding the group game.

Thank you for applying! :)

Now for the rules of applying:
1 - BOTH the returning player and the new player must sign up here. No exceptions. :P
2 - RESPECT THE HOST NO MATTER WHAT (the host has it tough too pls respect the host at all costs)
3 - Failure to vote 3 times and you WILL BE REMOVED from the game.
4 - Be active, always!
5 - Send confessionals as much as you can. Will be able to know the players better.
6 - If you are inactive for 3 days straight, I will have no choice but to remove you from the game.
7 - Feel free to ask any questions.
8 - Have fun!

==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Jay_smooth1738
Color Level - yellow
Time Zone - cst
Karma - 33

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) Ihooper902976

I liked game changers because they had lots of shady moves and idols being played, and that is the best part about survivor
My favorite castaway is Michaela Bradshaw because she kept it real, and wasn't afraid of a little competition.
I feel like my strengths are that I can be sociable, and that I get along with everyone. My weakness may be that I can come off as a little to aggressive, or a little naive
I am most definitely social hands down
6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)  I would say an 8, because I may not be physical, but my social game makes up for it big time.

yes
==TIMES==
(x ) 6PM EST
(x ) 7PM EST
(x ) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3
2 days 11 hours agoRedWing91
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Red
Color Level - Red
Time Zone - est
Karma - 514

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) I don't know yet

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?  All-Stars Best Final 2 EVER

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why?  Boston Rob. He is the reason I started watching survivor

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? Strength is non speed challenge weekness social

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Physical

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 7. I am active and try my best but sometimes let my temper get in the way

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) Non live yes live may vary but not fri or sat

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
( ) 8PM EST
( x) 9PM EST
(x ) 10PM EST

2 days 1 hour agoBirks4444
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Birks
Color Level - Red
Time Zone - EST
Karma - 718

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)
Burgerman2929292

2. Who is your favorite castaway of Survivor and why?
I don't really have a favorite but I enjoy watching Andrea, Cirie, Jeremy, Wentworth, David, Natalie.A all because of they're social games.

3. What is your favorite Survivor season and why?
I personally really enjoyed Cambodia, Cagayan and Heroes vs. Villains.

I am pretty good at challenges and am I well rounded player. I can often be delusional.

I'd have to go with Social.

I'd say 8. I've won before and know what it takes.

some days.

==TIMES==
(Most of the time) 6PM EST
(NO) 7PM EST
(NO) 8PM EST
(Yes) 9PM EST
(Yes) 10PM EST

1 day 23 hours agolhooper902976
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - lhooper902976/hoop
Color Level - yellow
Time Zone - est
Karma - 102

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) jay_smooth1738

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Pearl Islands for introducing Rupert and Sandra.

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Rupert Boneham for being a physical threat and is a big teddy bear unless you anger him.

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? strengths would be being social,not bad at challenges, and being loyal . My weaknesses is trying to make a big move and paying the price and being too loyal.

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?a mix of physical and strategic.

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 8.5 since I made history happen.

Should be able to.

==TIMES==
(Yes) 6PM EST
( Yes) 7PM EST
( Yes) 8PM EST
( Yes) 9PM EST
( Yes) 10PM EST mostly weekends
1 day 18 hours agoFoxyWinters
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - @FoxyWinters
Color Level -Yellow
Time Zone -Spanish
Karma - 120 i think

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) @MonicaStar

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Ghost Island becouse remember me to old survivor games

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Caleb or Libby becouse they were so good and cute :)

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? Well i think im so good at social game so i will try to play with that.The problem is that im so bad at comps

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?Social

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)9 becouse i know how to play and im so fan

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)Yes but not at that hours

==TIMES==
(X) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
( ) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

Bryan - The Host :)
1 day 18 hours agoFireX
Dead at foxy applying with her multie
1 day 18 hours agoFoxyWinters
I send the application of Monica becouse she cant now

==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname -  MonicaStar
Color Level - White
Time Zone - Spanish
Karma - 0

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) FoxyWinters

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Blood vs Water becouse i love the castways

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Libby becouse is a queen

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? Im very bad at comps but im a strategic gamer so...

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?Strategic

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 6 becouse im bad at comps

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)no,i cant at that time

==TIMES==
(X) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
( ) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

1 day 18 hours agoRedsKanto
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - RedsKanto/ Kyle
Color Level - Yellow
Time Zone - EST
Karma - 144

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)
CoachWade

Gabon: First ever season i have watched and it holds a special place in my heart

Ken Hoang: Did whatever he had to do to win

Strengths: No Remorse
Weakness: Gullibility

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Strategic

7: I can make it to top 5 but my actions from early on bite me in the butt at final 5

Yes

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
(X ) 7PM EST
(X ) 8PM EST
(X ) 9PM EST
(X ) 10PM EST
1 day 17 hours agoCoachWade
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - CoachWade/Brady (was bradyspaulding16)
Color Level - Yellow
Time Zone - EST
Karma - 29

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) RedsKanto

Cagayan because it had so many amazing characters and the level of gameplay was amazing.

Parvati Shallow because she always made great move she to help her in the game. She was entertaining as hell and she needs to come back.

I'd say my strengths are the fact that I'm always thinking steps ahead in the fact that I'm not afraid to make moves at the right time.

My weaknesses are probably patience because I usually just get too anxious to make moves and I do talk too much sometimes lol.

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Definitely Strategic

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) I'd say probably a 7 or 8 because I'm always in game mode 100 percent but sometimes my weaknesses come in where I made mistakes but I have won 6 group games on this site and hope to win this one to be my 7th win.

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) Yes absolutely!

==TIMES==
(X ) 6PM EST
(X) 7PM EST
(X) 8PM EST
(X)9PM EST
() 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

1 day 13 hours agoDelete Replysteve4280
I want to play but I need a returning player to play with
1 day 3 hours agojosiahsurvivor
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - josiahsurvivor/ Taylor 
Color Level - Gold
Time Zone - Asia
Karma - 1120

==QUESTIONS==
Babeeeidah

Survivor Samoa and Survivor Heroes Vs. Villains because they were super intense seasons. And has a lot of blindsides and great players like russell, parvati, etc.

I would say Parvati because she plays really smart and sweet and cute.

My strength is building relationships and weakness is probably not being aware if im going to be blindsided and how I am going to stop that.

Social. Social is really important to just talk to everyone and get to know them.

7 because I feel I do play a good game but can get caught up in my own feelings.

Hopefully.

==TIMES==
(X ) 6PM EST
(X ) 7PM EST
( ) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

Save
open group
D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water
View Members
Leave Group
Invite your friends to Tengaged
Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!
2183 days 19 hours ago
steve4280
steve4280
Color Level - green
Time Zone - cst
Karma - 420

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) Idk

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Hero vs villains cause its the most strategic and drama filled one

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Tony because he was smart and a leader and knew what it took to win

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? I'm not sure I haven't played this game yet but I think my strength will be how I analysis everything. Weakness is bad at challenges maybe.

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) I'm not sure lol but I play to win and I'm smarter than the average tengager

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) yes I will

==TIMES==
( x) 6PM EST
( x) 7PM EST
(X ) 8PM EST
( x) 9PM EST
( x) 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3
2183 days 19 hours ago
steve4280
Sorry for that long post was on accident
2183 days 17 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
hat's right Season 8 applications for David and Bryan's Survivor are here!

This is the application page.

The group game will begin as soon as we have enough people to play the group game.

1 - BOTH the returning player and the new player must sign up here. No exceptions. :P
2 - RESPECT THE HOST NO MATTER WHAT (the host has it tough too pls respect the host at all costs)
4 - Be active, always!
5 - Send confessionals as much as you can. Will be able to know the players better.
6 - If you are inactive for 3 days straight, I will have no choice but to remove you from the game.
8 - Have fun!

==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname -jjvawesomeness0511
Color Level -red, almost brown
Time Zone -central
Karma -478

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)steve4280

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?i like em all

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why?queen sandra

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game?social and strategic, weak in comps and exposing too much

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?social and strat

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)8

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)7:00-730 pm est maybe 8:00 pm est

==TIMES==
(x ) 6PM EST
( x) 7PM EST
( x) 8PM EST
(rarely ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

2183 days 17 hours ago
bryantandf
steve4280 and jjvawesomeness0511 invalid pair

please find a returning player if you want to play (each of you)
2183 days 17 hours ago
bryantandf
FoxyWinters and MonicaStar invalid pair

please find a returning player if you want to play (each of you)
2183 days 11 hours ago
FireX
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - X
Color Level - silver but i am 19ts from gold
Time Zone - Eastern
Karma - 1005

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)  jjvawesomeness0511

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Survivor worlds apart. It was just such a good season. Not 2 many idols and you ended up with 2 amazing challenge beasts

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why?  Joe A. Hes just perfect. Hes a good gzy and such a comp beast

My main strengths is that i am loyal as long as you are 2. My weakness is i dont know when to shut up

Social 100% because i am 50/50 on comps and its hard to make a shit ton of smart game moves when ppl have no balls

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 6.9 lol. I think i am good but i have a lot of flaws

Yes except on every other wednsday

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
( X) 7PM EST
( X) 8PM EST
( X) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST
2183 days 9 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
hat's right Season 8 applications for David and Bryan's Survivor are here!

This is the application page.

4 - Be active, always!
8 - Have fun!

==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname -jjvawesomeness0511
Color Level -red, almost brown
Time Zone -central
Karma -478

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) FIREX
2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?i like em all

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why?queen sandra

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game?social and strategic, weak in comps and exposing too much

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?social and strat

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)8

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)7:00-730 pm est maybe 8:00 pm est

==TIMES==
(x ) 6PM EST
( x) 7PM EST
( x) 8PM EST
(rarely ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

2183 days 9 hours ago
jjvawesomeness0511
Nickanme will be Jayden
2183 days 8 hours ago
Chandelier
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname -  Chandelier/Chandler
Color Level -  Brown
Time Zone - BRT
Karma - 406

==QUESTIONS==

_Ambar

Second Chances Because it has several twists and an incredible cast.

Parvati Shallow because their game is incredible. She is the queen of social and strategic gaming.

My strengths are definitely my willpower to do whatever has to be done and my weakness will definitely be my problems with communication because I am from another country

Straregic

Yes

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
( X) 8PM EST
( X) 9PM EST
( X) 10PM EST

2183 days 8 hours ago
PoohSnap
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Jae
Color Level - Silver
Time Zone - EST
Karma - 742

==QUESTIONS==
steve4280
Cagayan: There were lots of great characters and I loved the constant blindsides and power shifts.
Tyson Apostol: both of us can be assholes but also know how to win people over, and he was just super fun to watch. He knew how to balance his ego and his gameplay. I know lots of people hated him in BvW, but I was so happy he won.
Strengths: I'm really self-aware, and I'm also very good at knowing how to read people. People tend to underestimate me, so that might work to my advantage.
Weaknesses: I don't know many people pre-game, and I'm empathetic to a fault. I remember trying to keep a friend during my original season (I think her name was Issa?) and it backfired. If my tribe wasn't on an immunity streak, I'd probably have been an easy early boot. I'm also super direct, so if I have problems with people, they'll know, and that might intimidate some people.
Social-- I'm good at making friends and I can be a pretty outgoing person when I want to be. I also just like clowning around ;) Usually, that keeps me from being an early boot in games, even if I'm on the outs, so hopefully that will be my strength if I'm ever in the minority on my tribe.
9. last season I was in, I coasted to the end and I got 3rd (so, like, a 3), and I really played a terrible game (esp. towards the end) because I wasn't able to make it to very many challenges. I really want to redeem myself and show that I can play a strong game and I'm not just a useless floater. This time around, I'm not going to float at all...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure

==TIMES==
(X ) 6PM EST
(X ) 7PM EST
(X ) 8PM EST
(X ) 9PM EST
(X ) 10PM EST

^As of right now, I'm currently applying for jobs but I'm gonna try to get hours that are earlier shifts
2183 days 2 hours ago
steve4280
Color Level - green
Time Zone - cst
Karma - 420

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) poohsnap

==TIMES==
( x) 6PM EST
( x) 7PM EST
(X ) 8PM EST
( x) 9PM EST
( x) 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3
2182 days 21 hours ago
_Ambar
==APPLICATION== 
Tengaged Name/Nickname -  _Ambar
Color Level -  Blood
Time Zone - BRT
Karma - 2271

==QUESTIONS==

Chandelier.

Micronesia because they have several blindsides and my favorite players are playing.

Sandra Diaz because she is an iconic player who won twice when no one expected.

my strengths I believe they are in tests and strategy, I am very sociable, but I have rumors of bad reputation because of my friends who are hated by the majority, I can be judged by this and it is a weak and unique point that I see.

I'm good at all three, but I think that the strategic is what I get along the most and the social I keep very stable, the problem is the physical, in tests that require a lot, having to be lousy.

Yes

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
(X) 8PM EST
(X) 9PM EST
(X) 10PM EST

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!