This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Applications *NEW*

Topic » Season 8 Applications *NEW*

2176 days 5 hours ago
bryantandf
That's right Season 8 applications for David and Bryan's Survivor are here!

This is the application page.

The group game will begin as soon as we have enough people to play the group game.

I will mail you on any updates regarding the group game.

Thank you for applying! :)

Now for the rules of applying:
1 - BOTH the returning player and the new player must sign up here. No exceptions. :P
2 - RESPECT THE HOST NO MATTER WHAT (the host has it tough too pls respect the host at all costs)
3 - Failure to vote 3 times and you WILL BE REMOVED from the game.
4 - Be active, always!
5 - Send confessionals as much as you can. Will be able to know the players better.
6 - If you are inactive for 3 days straight, I will have no choice but to remove you from the game.
7 - Feel free to ask any questions.
8 - Have fun!

==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname -
Color Level -
Time Zone -
Karma -

--------------------------------------------
==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why?

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game?

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
( ) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

Which times are you available for the group game?  Please put a in the brackets as given above.

Personally, I think these are the times I will be available (might vary).

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

I hope to see you there :)

Bryan - The Host :)
2176 days 4 hours ago
BrainJak
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Brian
Color Level - Silver (WHADDUP BOI NOT BLUE ANYMORE)
Time Zone - CST
Karma - IDK TBH LOL

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) IDK yet let me find someone but don't you dare give my spot away or I will hunt you down

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? BVW ALL THE WAY I LOVE THE FAM DYNAMIC

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? NATALIE ANDERSON CAUSE SHE WAS FREAKING AWESOME

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? ......... Too big of a mouth in both scenarios

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Social and Strategic

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) A solid 7

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) Yes

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
(x) 7PM EST
(x) 8PM EST
(x 9PM EST
(x) 10PM EST
2176 days 4 hours ago
topazisqueen
Tengaged Name/Nickname -
Color Level -
Time Zone -
Karma -

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) Brainjak

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? It’s a Tie Between Game Changers & Ghist island (Ghost island: because it’s a chance to reverse something that the great legends messed up on) and Game changers because it had legendary survivors be put to the test early

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why?  Cirie Fields if she could get up off the couch and play and go far and show people all u need to do is have heart and dedication then ur my fav

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? Strengths: Building Trust and friendship Weakness: too loyal

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Social

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)
7 im very good at being social and I’m a. Ice person so that could work in this game

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) yessss

==TIMES==
(X) 6PM EST
(X) 7PM EST
(x) 8PM EST
(x) 9PM EST
(X) 10PM EST
2176 days 4 hours ago
topazisqueen
Tengaged Name/Nickname - topazisquuen (NickName: chancellor)
Color Level - black
Time Zone - CST
Karma - 463
2175 days 23 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Burgerman2929292 or Burger
Color Level - Brown
Time Zone - EST
Karma - 413

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)  Birks4444

Season 1 because that’s when the whole show started! It’s a classic!
Dom Abbate because he’s a very interesting contestant
I’m good at building strong relationships but I get ticked off easily
Social
7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)
Yes

==TIMES==
(x) 6PM EST
(X) 7PM EST
(X) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST
2175 days 21 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
The group game will begin as soon as we have enough people to play the group game.

I will mail you on any updates regarding the group game.

Thank you for applying! :)

Now for the rules of applying:
1 - BOTH the returning player and the new player must sign up here. No exceptions. :P
2 - RESPECT THE HOST NO MATTER WHAT (the host has it tough too pls respect the host at all costs)
3 - Failure to vote 3 times and you WILL BE REMOVED from the game.
4 - Be active, always!
5 - Send confessionals as much as you can. Will be able to know the players better.
6 - If you are inactive for 3 days straight, I will have no choice but to remove you from the game.
7 - Feel free to ask any questions.
8 - Have fun!

==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Jay_smooth1738
Color Level - yellow
Time Zone - cst
Karma - 33

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) Ihooper902976

I liked game changers because they had lots of shady moves and idols being played, and that is the best part about survivor
My favorite castaway is Michaela Bradshaw because she kept it real, and wasn't afraid of a little competition.
I feel like my strengths are that I can be sociable, and that I get along with everyone. My weakness may be that I can come off as a little to aggressive, or a little naive
I am most definitely social hands down
6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)  I would say an 8, because I may not be physical, but my social game makes up for it big time.

yes
==TIMES==
(x ) 6PM EST
(x ) 7PM EST
(x ) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

Which times are you available for the group game?  Please put a in the brackets as given above.

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3
2175 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Red
Color Level - Red
Time Zone - est
Karma - 514

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) I don't know yet

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?  All-Stars Best Final 2 EVER

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why?  Boston Rob. He is the reason I started watching survivor

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? Strength is non speed challenge weekness social

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Physical

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 7. I am active and try my best but sometimes let my temper get in the way

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) Non live yes live may vary but not fri or sat

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
( ) 8PM EST
( x) 9PM EST
(x ) 10PM EST

2175 days 9 hours ago
Birks4444
Tengaged Name/Nickname - Birks
Color Level - Red
Time Zone - EST
Karma - 718

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)
Burgerman2929292

2. Who is your favorite castaway of Survivor and why?
I don't really have a favorite but I enjoy watching Andrea, Cirie, Jeremy, Wentworth, David, Natalie.A all because of they're social games.

3. What is your favorite Survivor season and why?
I personally really enjoyed Cambodia, Cagayan and Heroes vs. Villains.

I am pretty good at challenges and am I well rounded player. I can often be delusional.

I'd have to go with Social.

I'd say 8. I've won before and know what it takes.

some days.

==TIMES==
(Most of the time) 6PM EST
(NO) 7PM EST
(NO) 8PM EST
(Yes) 9PM EST
(Yes) 10PM EST

2175 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - lhooper902976/hoop
Color Level - yellow
Time Zone - est
Karma - 102

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) jay_smooth1738

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Pearl Islands for introducing Rupert and Sandra.

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Rupert Boneham for being a physical threat and is a big teddy bear unless you anger him.

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? strengths would be being social,not bad at challenges, and being loyal . My weaknesses is trying to make a big move and paying the price and being too loyal.

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?a mix of physical and strategic.

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 8.5 since I made history happen.

Should be able to.

==TIMES==
(Yes) 6PM EST
( Yes) 7PM EST
( Yes) 8PM EST
( Yes) 9PM EST
( Yes) 10PM EST mostly weekends
2175 days 1 hour ago
FoxyWinters
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - @FoxyWinters
Color Level -Yellow
Time Zone -Spanish
Karma - 120 i think

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) @MonicaStar

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Ghost Island becouse remember me to old survivor games

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Caleb or Libby becouse they were so good and cute :)

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? Well i think im so good at social game so i will try to play with that.The problem is that im so bad at comps

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?Social

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good)9 becouse i know how to play and im so fan

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)Yes but not at that hours

==TIMES==
(X) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
( ) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

2175 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Dead at foxy applying with her multie
2175 days 1 hour ago
FoxyWinters
I send the application of Monica becouse she cant now

==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname -  MonicaStar
Color Level - White
Time Zone - Spanish
Karma - 0

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) FoxyWinters

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? Blood vs Water becouse i love the castways

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Libby becouse is a queen

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? Im very bad at comps but im a strategic gamer so...

5. Social, Strategic or Physical?Strategic

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 6 becouse im bad at comps

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary)no,i cant at that time

==TIMES==
(X) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
( ) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

2175 days 1 hour ago
RedsKanto
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - RedsKanto/ Kyle
Color Level - Yellow
Time Zone - EST
Karma - 144

==QUESTIONS==
CoachWade

Gabon: First ever season i have watched and it holds a special place in my heart

Ken Hoang: Did whatever he had to do to win

Strengths: No Remorse
Weakness: Gullibility

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Strategic

7: I can make it to top 5 but my actions from early on bite me in the butt at final 5

Yes

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
(X ) 7PM EST
(X ) 8PM EST
(X ) 9PM EST
(X ) 10PM EST
2175 days ago
CoachWade
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - CoachWade/Brady (was bradyspaulding16)
Color Level - Yellow
Time Zone - EST
Karma - 29

==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.) RedsKanto

Cagayan because it had so many amazing characters and the level of gameplay was amazing.

Parvati Shallow because she always made great move she to help her in the game. She was entertaining as hell and she needs to come back.

I'd say my strengths are the fact that I'm always thinking steps ahead in the fact that I'm not afraid to make moves at the right time.

My weaknesses are probably patience because I usually just get too anxious to make moves and I do talk too much sometimes lol.

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Definitely Strategic

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) I'd say probably a 7 or 8 because I'm always in game mode 100 percent but sometimes my weaknesses come in where I made mistakes but I have won 6 group games on this site and hope to win this one to be my 7th win.

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) Yes absolutely!

==TIMES==
(X ) 6PM EST
(X) 7PM EST
(X) 8PM EST
(X)9PM EST
() 10PM EST

GOOD LUCK APPLYING < 3

2174 days 21 hours ago
steve4280
I want to play but I need a returning player to play with
2174 days 10 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - josiahsurvivor/ Taylor 
Color Level - Gold
Time Zone - Asia
Karma - 1120

==QUESTIONS==
Babeeeidah

Survivor Samoa and Survivor Heroes Vs. Villains because they were super intense seasons. And has a lot of blindsides and great players like russell, parvati, etc.

I would say Parvati because she plays really smart and sweet and cute.

My strength is building relationships and weakness is probably not being aware if im going to be blindsided and how I am going to stop that.

Social. Social is really important to just talk to everyone and get to know them.

7 because I feel I do play a good game but can get caught up in my own feelings.

Hopefully.

==TIMES==
(X ) 6PM EST
(X ) 7PM EST
( ) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!