This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Applications *NEW*

Topic » Season 8 Applications *NEW*

2182 days 20 hours ago
kingLiam
==APPLICATION==
Tengaged Name/Nickname - kingLiam/ Liam
Color Level - Brown
Time Zone -  EST
Karma - idk

--------------------------------------------
==QUESTIONS==
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)  dwipeouts

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why? HvV, fun, cutthroat, and Shocking

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Parvati Shallow, female beast

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game?  Being myself is my strength and my weakness

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? Physical

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 7

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) yes

==TIMES==
(X ) 6PM EST
( X) 7PM EST
( X) 8PM EST
( ) 9PM EST
( ) 10PM EST
2172 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
1. Who is your pair that will be playing with you this game? (Please give me the username of that player, not his/her nickname.)  Ohnatalie they be my sissy of hell raising bitches

2. What is your favorite season of Survivor and why?  bvw 1 rupert and tina

3. Who is your favorite Survivor castaway and why? Cerie Feilds obvioulsy she's like the most iconic and honestly the best contestant ever she would of won if no one had played their damn idol

4. What are your strengths and weaknesses in this game? talking building connections as well as being able to just be all around awesome as fuck weakness endurance challenges

5. Social, Strategic or Physical? strat

6. How would you rate yourself in terms of gameplay from 1 to 10 and why? (1 being really bad and 10 being really good) 8 I've made it far in a lot of games but only one once

7. Will you be able to make it for live/non-live challenges (will be between 7:00-8:30 PM EST) almost everyday? (might vary) yes

==TIMES==
( ) 6PM EST
( ) 7PM EST
( x) 8PM EST
(x ) 9PM EST
( x) 10PM EST

Which times are you available for the group game?  Please put a in the brackets as given above.

Personally, I think these are the times I will be available (might vary).

2172 days 6 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Kinda late

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!