This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3258 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
I played a better strategic game to on top of physical. You literally did whatever me and tundra said...that I will agree with
3258 days 8 hours ago
yr_2007
bull shit it was supposed to be split vote

ask tundra who blindsided baseball ??

ace you are lying infront of jury ? so cheap man !!jury hates liars and dont show others moves as your moves !!jury hates liars and will never like you if you play so cheap by showing my move as yours !!
3258 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
BASEBALL WASN'T A BLINDSIDE. Everyone voted for him yogi.

And you can't deny the fact I've made finals 2 seasons in a row. That's impressive.
3258 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
Jury, if yall don't wanna believe me, go ahead and vote for one of them.

Just know a vote for yogi is like a vote for a rock.
3258 days 8 hours ago
yr_2007
ace you were our puppydog !!

me and tundra kept you under our leash !!

bitch had tundra and me thought for a second to kick you out you would have been long gone !!

you have no spine to beat physical players like david;amnesia etc hence you evicted them !! after evicting all good physical players you call yourself good physical player ? its like an uncle fighting with kids and telling i won immunity lol !!

had you been a great physical player you would have guts to have likes of david here who would beat you easily at challenges !!

so you aint the best physical player here !!

strategic - every decision me and tundra talked always and then we decided so you were the puppy dog ace !! you always came upto me and cried to save your ass and now you are behaving so full of pride wow
3258 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I hope the jury sees that I was never a threat. By them fighting, it also proves that I was good with everyone and no one ever wanted me out! Hence my good social game! Proof right here
3258 days 8 hours ago
yr_2007
ace - i won 7 survivor titles till date !! and 3 times i got first runner up

now you say me that you entered final 2 twice wow

now speak up bitch !!

i stay humble until people like you talk crap about me

its like russell hantz making fun of sandra when she won 2 titels and russell won none !!
3258 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
Yogi, other games don't matter. This one does.

I never claimed to be the best physical player.

Hell if u think listening and following me and tundra was good gameplay, good for you!

You were offline for literally 20 hours a day.

I can't handle your stupidity:) So I'm done fighting.

An u could've got me out. Why didn't you? Cause u were my puppet.

Rant over. I'm done.
3258 days 8 hours ago
yr_2007
i talked to everyone in the game but few people dint show any interest and few people dint want to make big moves !!

i was in both alliances as i was on top of my game though i kept it as much utr as possible because all the threats were targetted !!

i dint need to win immunities,i dint need idols i just came with empty hands to the island with my social and strategic skills and im still here !!
3258 days 8 hours ago
yr_2007
ace how can i get you out with a single vote ? are you stupid ?
3258 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
You said you were in both alliances and you said u never lied.

How's that possible you idiOT

U obviously voted with me/tundra everytime

SERIOUSLY LET'S NOT TALK SHIT AND SEE WHAT JURY THINKS.

KING, Amnesia, kyle, bowl, baseball, wanna talk and explain your thinking?
3258 days 8 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yea I feel like the jury should ask us question instead of us fighting lol. We all think we played a better game, we can all agree on that. But the power is out of our hands now
3258 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
Yeah so let's hear what jury says
3258 days 8 hours ago
yr_2007
Okay, I want you to rank the jurors on strategic ability. That's for both of you :)

king geek -

king - you are awesome i alway love playing with you !! i wish you were here

amnesia - you are a super cool and i like you because you are strategic

bowling - you are a great physical player and majority wanted you out

david - i like you alot as you are truthful and loyal i tried to save you but i dint have numbers

doubledarefan - you are good at challenges so people too you out

andrew - you are nice to me when ever we chatted

baseball - you are so sweet im sorry i blindsided you

iceicebaby - sadly the majority wanted you out

mr.kyle - you dint much talk though i trued and i thought you are a threat as you played utr like me
3258 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
I have a question for the jury,

Who do you think played the best game and why?

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!