This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3215 days 10 hours ago
jharrin7887
The Final Three! -
TheAce
tundrahenry101
yr_2007

Congratulations TheAce, tundrahenry101, and yr_2007! You guys have gone as far as you possible could!

Before we get to jury questioning, all the finalists will have until 6pm est tonight to give an opening statement and talk about what they did to get here and why they deserve to win!

Juror #1 - IceIceBaby
Juror #2 - doubledarefan01
Juror #3 - bowling4fun
Juror #4 - Amnesia_
Juror #5 - Davidftw123
Juror #6 - Baseball03
Juror #7 - KingGeek
Juror #8 - mrkkkkyle

The jury members will be the only ones voting, HOWEVER, EVERYONE who has been voted out is aloud to talk and ask questions to the finalists. The finalists MUST answer any and all questions given to them. If they do not want to, they must at least say "I will not answer that."

You may vote when you please! VOTES ARE DUE BY 5PM EST TOMORROW.
3215 days 10 hours ago
TheAce
OPENING STATEMENT

Hello jury

My name is marcus. I came into this game fresh off a 2nd place finish in jharrins survivor 10: world's apart. Then, jharrin asked me if I wanted to come back for allstars and of course I said yes! Coming into this game fresh off a 2nd place finish.... I knew this would be difficult. The target on my back was so huge. During the second immunity challenge, jharrin said whoever won got an automatic spot in the final 12. But don't think for a second I just sat back and watched until final 12. Nope. I got out every major threat to my game that I could because they couldn't target me cause I had immunity so I managed to get out the threats to me. Meanwhile, hidden immunity idols were introduced and i won a challenge to get a "special reward". Turns out, it was an idol. Then came the merge.

The first vote didn't go how I wanted it to because Andrea got voted out. Andrea I'm sorry, I did vote with you. That wasn't suppose to happen. That vote spun my game around 360 and I knew I needed to get votes to secure my spot as the controller. Next came the vote where doubledare was voted out. I knew he was targeting me cause he's bitter from last season so I easily managed to get the votes, and he was gone. Now the next vote was also what gave me power in this game. Now David told me we were working together, but I knew he was full of shit. I was told he was gunning for me. This is where I played my idol. I knew David was up to shady stuff so I told 3 to vote for him, and just in case he played is idol which I knew he had, I managed to flip to people to vote off bowling4fun. The next vote was baseball, who was gunning for me and he left easily. Then came the biggest blindside of all. David. I managed to convince his allies that he was a snake and he needed to go. AND IT WORKED. I was shocked. But hey, I did it. Then amnesia targetted me. He went. David and baseball came back and I'm thinkinh.....shit. but I MADE and alliance between me king yr and tundra. With my guidance, we were able to get David out again. Then came the double vote. I knew baseball would leave, but I couldn't let kyle go just yet. King was my next target. I got kyle and baseball to put 4 votes on king so it would be a 5-4-4 vote where king would go in the revote. However, king stupidly voted for me and it was 5-4-3-1 so king left. LOL. NOW here I sit in the final 3. I was the puppet master. I was the tony vlachos of the season. I was targeted constantly, receiving numerous votes. And I also played a very physical game as well winning 4 immunities.

As to why I should win over tundra and yr

Yr- did nothing but sheep me and barely showed up to any challenges! He was defiantly non active and didn't play the game. Nobody thought he was a threat so he got no votes.

Tundra- thought he was running the game but in the end, he did all my dirty work and he was my puppet. Nobody targetted him cause he did nothing ....I was the threat

I ran this game and controlled every vote in the merge except andreas

In the end I got my hands dirty, was a huge target, and I outwit, outplayed, and outlasted my fellow competitors. I'll answer any questions yall have honestly. Please vote for me as the winner of tengaged official allstars <3
3215 days 10 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Hello everyone! I just want to say thank you to everyone for making this season so much fun. Congrats ace and yr for also making it to final tribal council along with me! Also congrats to the jury for making it far enough to be able to cast a vote for a winner!

I started off this game with everything to prove. Having played in the most previous season and getting 11th due to a rock draw sucked. So I had to prove that I could even play the game and make it far and what a better way to prove that than among the best to have ever played in tengaged official series! The game started very un active but I still stuck around in hopes of it turning around the farther everyone got. I got on my tribe and formed a solid majority alliance to make sure I wasn't the first one eliminated lol thank god. But my tribe got deminiahed when it had to split into the other tribes because we had very little members. After the switch, I knew I was on the outs. I knew an alliance was probably already formed and that my days were numbered. But I talked with yr_2007 and he helped me find an alliance and also a spot as a contender in this game. And I am forever grateful for that. So along with yr and my alliance I was able to reach the merge! I stuck with that alliance and together we voted out iceicebaby and doubledare. But after that moment, I knew something had to change. I knew I was the lowest man on the totem pole and so was yr. so I came up with a plan to completely flip the flow of the game. Me and yr went over to king ace and baseball, knowing they were the next to go because they weren't in the alliance. And we made a final 5 deal. And from that moment, we were able to change the game and get bowlingforfun out in a lucky vote outcome due to both ace and David playing their idols.

PART 2 coming soon
3215 days 10 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Oh I forgot to mention I found my idol right before jury! So I had that and kept it to myself the entire game until I used it on king in final 6 (the first final 6). So after bowling went home, I stuck with my new alliance and just tried to make it as far as possible as well as keeping good communication and friendships with everyone else. There were a few votes I was blindsided on but I wasn't the only one. So I'm glad for that too. But I stuck with my loyalty from that point forward to ace yr and king and here I am. And I am so grateful to have made it here!

So my gameplay was 80% social and 20% physical. I made sure I was in everyone's good graces. And one good way to clarify that was that we had a challenge where we got asked a question and the person to answer first and right got to remove an x from someone's name. Everyone had 3 Xs and once your Xs were gone, u were out of the challenge but was still able to knock other people out. Well in that challenge I didn't answer any questions first and right, but I won the challenge with no one removing any of my Xs. That's a big shoutout to my social game. Everyone trusted me and that's why I only got 1 vote this entire season.

I ran the game because I made friendships, tried my best not to stab anyone in the back, but always did what I had to do to stay alive and in the competiton.

I'm sure I left out a bunch but hopefully your questions will cover all of that!
Thanks for reading and I can't wait to hear what you all have to say.

Yr- very inactive and when he got on, the plan was already made so he had really no say in strategic talk.

Ace- bro! Love ya, but I was not your puppet. I remember u coming to me at the double vote off saying hey can u go talk to Kyle and baseball and tell them not to vote us and that we can have a final 4, just so we can vote them out and make sure they don't vote us. I was like wtf no I'm not doing that, I already had safety. He was worried about his safety and tried to get me to do his dirty work.

I won my fair share of immunities and I had an idol, and I only got 1 vote. I ran this game completely! I hope u all see that I played an amazing social game, better than both ace and yr! But either way, I can't wait to hear your opinions!
3215 days 10 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Also I just want to clarify that I made the alliance between me yr ace and king. I flipped the game! I told my original alliance to vote off both ice and double. They listened to me. I feel like ace is trying to take all the credit when that is definitely not what happened. Me and ace pretty much made every move together and agreed. He didn't talk me into doing anything. We made every move together. Thank you!
3215 days 10 hours ago
tundrahenry101
1 more thing ace saying I was his puppet just makes me laugh because I was far from that. I had so many chances to flip and get his ass out but didn't because he was my friend and I didn't wanna turn on him. King wanted to turn on him, baseball came to me wanting to turn on him, David told me at one time about getting ace out. I'm sure others did too but I can't recall right now. It's just bullshit how naive his opening statement was because he has no clue all that I did this game and to say I did nothing. That's rude. Obviously we all did fucking something to get here in final 3 so that comment was irrelevant. Thanks!
3215 days 9 hours ago
TheAce
Yeah you did do something. Listen to everything I say and sheep me :)
3215 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I didn't tho, that's the thing. And I hope the jurors see that.
3215 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I did not sheep you omg lmao. If it weren't for me turning on original alliance, you might not even be here... Because my OG alliance made ice and double go.
3215 days 9 hours ago
TheAce
You were the Cody
yr was Victoria

I was Derrick th king
3215 days 9 hours ago
TheAce
Yes u followed me LMAO u just admitted it. You could have turned on me but ya didnt.
3215 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
You act like u controlled everything by yourself and you didn't. Other people had a huge hand in everything. I don't wanna fight because that's not classy, I'm just saying I knew a lot more than ace thinks and is giving me credit for. Plz understand that jury! He might be saying that he controlled everything, but so can the first person voted out of this game. But does that make it true? Definitely not.
3215 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I could have turned on you but I didn't because we are fucking friends! Not because u played me. Wtf are u even saying right now.
3215 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
And it's sad that you're throwing a friend amd alliance this entire game under the bus just to win a game.... It's pathetic and rude.
3215 days 9 hours ago
TheAce
I saved my own ass so many fucking times. I had to control the votes cause I was the target. YOU WERE NEVER A TARGET. so ofc u just sit back and did what I said
3215 days 9 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I was never the target because I had good friendships with everyone in the game. I had a very good social game. But just becausei wasn't a target doesn't mean I didn't play as hard as you. I had to save my ass from becoming a target!!! So again that comment is irrelevant. We made every move together and the fact that u can't even come forward and say that sucks...

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!