This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3215 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
what was the ur biggest move u mad and how did that help u get u to the finals

My biggest move was either flipping on my alliance with bowling amnesia and David and switching with yr to form an alliance with King baseball me yr and ace. I completely changed the course of the game at that moment.

Or

My decision to play a nice game and have everyone trusting me. Because at 1 point and probably even after, everyone trusted me. An example was the Xs challenge where I didn't get any questions right but ended the game without losing an X and winning immunity based solely on how people saw me. As a trustworthy guy! And I think I'm most proud of that because I do like all of you guys and I wanted my game to reflect that in as best a way possible. And I think I accomplished that while playing a great game!
3215 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Ace you didn't use me lmao... You told me time and time again that you wanted finals with me.. That's not using me. That's working with me. I refuse to hear u talk down about me because it's not true.
3215 days 7 hours ago
TheAce
I wasn't talking about you tundra
3215 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
But I was in the majority alliance, and that's what you said...
3215 days 6 hours ago
yr_2007
what was the ur biggest move u mad and how did that help u get u to the finals

the biggest move i made was at merge there was davids group and ace's group and i felt i know king geek well and i have seen amnesia play before so i thought jumping ship with this group would make more sense though i like david and bowling alott !!

same day tundra too came to me and asked which group shall we join and i said kinggeeks group would be more apt and it was collective decision so when we jumped the ship davids group became minority and were taken one by one !!

if i dint make that move i may not be here so plz forgive me if i offended anyone with that move but it was totally strategic and if i dint make those moves someone would be here sitting in my place
3215 days 6 hours ago
yr_2007
ace and tundra just keep quiet we are supposed to answer jurys questions and not talk between each other thats what happens on real survivor so.... keep it drama free !!
3215 days 6 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yes yr we made that move together!
3214 days 21 hours ago
TheAce
Same ^
3214 days 14 hours ago
tundrahenry101
So any more questions!?!?
3213 days 20 hours ago
Amnesia_
Predict final three placements
3213 days 19 hours ago
yr_2007
i feel tundra will win and ace would be first runner up and me at 3rd as no jurors asking me any questions :-(
3213 days 18 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Final 3 placement predictions

1st- yr_2007
2nd- tundrahenry101 (me)
3rd- theace
3213 days 18 hours ago
TheAce
If yr wins I quit
3213 days 17 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Lol^

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!