This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3237 days 17 hours ago
yr_2007
jury plz ask your questions and you get an honest answer from my side :-)

all i could say is if players like sandra diaz and todd herzgog can win survivor though they were not the best physical players that shows this game is alot about social and strategic game as well and not just about winning challenges and idols !!

so you cant just say sandra, amber or todd/sophie were useless players because in the end they won !! and they outsmarted the likes of rusell hantz,bostonrob,amanda,ozzy and coach !! that says alot !!

i also want to prove that you dont need to lie to someone or backstab some one you can just play your game and still win

and i dint vote with majority on davids vote / i dint want to vote out amnesia that day but no one agreed with me to evict kyle that day !!

i wanted to save andrew but that day my neck was on chopping block so majority took him out

i blindsided baseball by flipping with davids alliance !!

i dint vote almost 3-4 tribals with ace and tundra

if you want proof ask tundra all above are true facts

and i dont like to speak bad about others for sake of a game

good luck tundra and ace :-)
3237 days 17 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yr are u saying I'm the Parvati? Lol
3237 days 17 hours ago
TheAce
Just let him think whatever he wants, it's the jury who decides
3237 days 17 hours ago
tundrahenry101
And I knew u didn't vote with us yr lol. Something didn't add up but I knew you wouldn't vote me so I didn't say anything
3237 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Let me break down ace vs yogi fight lol

Ace, you are very cocky right now. Tho you may have made moves, you weren't the sole person to make those moves. So the cockiness shouldn't be here at all.

Yogi, you were very VERY inactive this whole entire game. Yes u made moves, but none of your moves affected the outcome in any way because every person that went out except for that one time, me and ace also voted.

I am not cocky, I'm humble and I've been active this entire game as well as have voted out most of the people who have been evicted. I'm the best of both their worlds!
3237 days 16 hours ago
TheAce
Baseball was your vote a blindside ?
3237 days 16 hours ago
TheAce
Tundra stop making us look like victims, stop bashing people's gameplay, thanks :)
3237 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
You did the same thing at the beginning lmao so you have no room to talk, thanks :)
3237 days 16 hours ago
yr_2007
tundra -

all active players were kicked out.

all challenge threats were evicted

if i was a performing well at challenges i wont be here

so i adapted myself to the game i wanted to make sure i get to f3 !! so i dint want to be evicted hence i want to show myself as a poor physical player !!

now tell me honestly if i was a good physcial player like david or bowling or amnesia will i be still here ??

i dont think so

so plz stop saying you both are great and im not !!
3237 days 16 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Ace ur just a fucking snake that doesn't deserve my vote
3237 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Yr I never said you weren't. I'm just saying you weren't on hardly ever. That's your strategy and u did well. I'm just saying what everyone else thought.
3237 days 16 hours ago
doubledarefan01
Why was I voted off
3237 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
By me mainly because we never talked.
3237 days 16 hours ago
yr_2007
Why was I voted off - double dare fan

that night the majority wanted to evict you and i didnt have enough votes to keep you safe because my tight frnd was tundra and he too was in the majority so if i ask him to change the vote he may loose his trust on me so i couldnt much do anything that night :-(

we interacted really well in our chats but sadly this all happened

but the friendship i made with you was genuine :-)
3237 days 16 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Not trying to throw yr under the bus or anything all cuz he's a good guy, but he said he couldn't make a move without me. Another social point for me! And yes I was always in majority, no matter what!

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!