This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3229 days 7 hours ago
TheAce
U saved ur ass by asking everyone for an alliance.
3229 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
It just sucks that the game is gonna end this way, with us fighting.. Like really? You could have went a totally different route, the truthful and nice route, but you didn't. You made it look like me and yr were just fucking puppets but we weren't. We played a game just as good as yours!
3229 days 7 hours ago
TheAce
I said I would answer every question honestly and I am,
3229 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I didn't tho ace. So u can quit making accusations about what I did because u don't know what I did. I gave everyone the benefit of the doubt. I told them if they could pull the votes, then I would flip. But they never came back and guaranteed enough votes. So I never flipped.
3229 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
And once again you're not.
3229 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
And just in case you forgot, WE ARE FRIENDS!!!! That's why I was always hoping they would never get enough voted!!!
3229 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
4 min agoTheAce
U saved ur ass by asking everyone for an alliance.

This is so far from the fucking truth. People already trusted me because I talked to them and was nice. I never went around asking for alliances and all u jury members know that!
3229 days 7 hours ago
TheAce
I'm not gonna fight, sorry I'll wait for jury questions
3229 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Thank god you're done making false accusations that u know nothing about!
3229 days 7 hours ago
jharrin7887
JURY QUESTIONING IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! (Yr hasn't said much all season, so ill just let the jury start!)
3229 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
*flashbacks to Worlds Apart where TheAce was being a cocky fuck*
3229 days 7 hours ago
TheAce
*flashbacks to when king voted for me and got himself voted out when I stayed loyal to him*
3229 days 7 hours ago
KingGeek
^ exactly. You have bad jury management bro. You should be nice to me seeing as though I decide whether you win or not :)
3229 days 7 hours ago
TheAce
I'm not being mean haha I'm just saying u would be here right now if u didn't vote for me :/ I rlly did want u here
3229 days 7 hours ago
tundrahenry101
King I honestly should have listened to you when u said nows our chance to get ace out because I see how cocky and rude he is.. I apologize for not doing that.

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL - The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!