This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1331 days 18 hours ago
bbsuper92
Nathan,

What move did you make that was solely your own plan and not with Kyles influence?

Did you forget that there is a jury and needed votes?

Why do you think you deserve to win?

literally you didn't make any lasting connections at all. So your game is based off kyle doing all the work besides when you won a comp. I don't know why you are so confident in getting to the end without kyle.
1331 days 18 hours ago
SennaRichards
Kyle,
In the game of Big Brother, all you have is your word.
You say your social game was strong at the beginning of jury. With me being the first jury member, I know that is untrue. After Shawn's eviction you said "I hope I've proven my loyalty to you" then told me how you "masterminded" my eviction the following week. If you only won comps when you felt like you were in danger, Why was it so important that you to get me out that week?

In your list of alliances you say I was loosly involved with the fab 4 alliance, please explain how I (a 5th person) was part of that 4 person alliance? You also formed 2 other alliances; one involving you, Patrick, and myself; and the other involving you, Johnny, and myself. Were those not true alliances to you and what were you trying to accomplish with them?

My last question is simple. If you truly got to know me you should know that I value honesty, loyalty, and a player who try to win competitions. Why should I vote for you; someone who lied and was disloyal, over someone who couldn't have lied to me because they didn't bother talking to me but was, respectably, a good competitor?
1331 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Yung

To be completely honest Yung, I truly wanted to go far with you and Laksh. However, I don’t like to stick to deals 100% as all it takes is one wrong step and everything comes crashing down. Nathan was always the person I planned to bring deep into the game and then final 2. However, at the time the Backyardigans was formed, I was planning on sticking loyal for a while. Unfortunately, things changed as I saw you were quite close with Mike and Dan. You even admitted this to me before you were evicted. And Laksh I honestly had no reason to betray other than the fact that he was with you Mike and Dan. And I could tell y’all were game players and wouldn’t keep people you saw threatening, and as later proven, I was right as Dan was wanting to form a plan to backdoor me at final 9. So concerning the deals I make, such as the example I provided above, I am genuine with deals that I make at the time, but I was never 100% as anything can change and you have to adapt.

And as for treating you bad towards the end, I feel Ike that’s just how I come across because I tend to be a very intense person. But once Dan left, I figured you and Mike would be after me, and I was right with you. At that point I had to choose a side and it just made the most sense to ditch you and Mike and stop giving y’all the truth. Yes it was sudden and ruthless, but i felt it was the best move for me to move forward.

I don’t play to appease everyone just for the sake of it. And this goes with any game. I come to play, and I will appease people and stick to deals only if it benefits me. I didn’t stick with you Mike and Dan because I knew I would be at the bottom of that group, whereas I was a more prominent figure with Barbra Johnny and Nathan. I apologize if you don’t like that, but I’m just not the type of person who will 100% stay loyal to anyone just for the sake of it. I try to adapt to the environment of the game at each and every moment, which is why it comes off as I was never truthful with deals.

I hope I answered everything you asked. I think I did, but just let me know if you want more detail or if I missed something.
1331 days 18 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Kyle I’m nOt talking about my alliance with dan and mike. i would like to know why you suggested a final 3 deal to me with you myself and Nathan when you knew I was leaving. Don’t you think it would’ve been smarter to not Say that and jus say ur targeting me? I knew I was in a tough spot Soo I’m not mad I jus would like to know if you thought that benefitted you saying that ? Or were you just trying to make me
Feel comfortable, because I jus didn’t see a point in you saying that if you knew I was leaving.
1331 days 18 hours ago
bbsuper92
Dang kyle you sure love to bring up my name. Also I was under the impression that you and laksh were way closer than the 3 of us so you got rid of someone most likely loyal to you in my eyes.
1331 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Senna part 1

I’m gonna answer your questions one at a time. It’ll be easier for me to keep track that way lol.

1. In the game of Big Brother, all you have is your word.
You say your social game was strong at the beginning of jury. With me being the first jury member, I know that is untrue. After Shawn's eviction you said "I hope I've proven my loyalty to you" then told me how you "masterminded" my eviction the following week. If you only won comps when you felt like you were in danger, Why was it so important that you to get me out that week?

As I’ve previously stated in my other response to Yung, I don’t stick to concrete plans and alliances. I’m loyal until I don’t think it can benefit me. And I was loyal to you on Shawn’s eviction, and I wanted to stay loyal. However, as stated in my speech, I didn’t want to win HOH on the week you left. I was in an alliance with literally everyone and winning HOH would only fuck it all up. So in this case, I made an error, which I had to adapt to. And unfortunately Senna, I chose to target you for that week based on three things. 1. You were the person I was least connected with 2. You were a comp threat and I knew later on in the game people would catch on to me and I’d have to rely on competitions 3. You were very well off socially. Everyone I talked to would always compliment you and not ever be susp of you, and Nathan thinking this as well made me think this would be the best move for my game.

So yes I’d still say my social game was good at that point, but my HOH reign was unintentional, and I had to adapt to that mistake, and the adaptive plan was to get who I thought was a big comp threat and social threat out who could potentially hurt my game later on.

I’ll answer parts 2 and 3 later. I gotta focus on chemistry rq
1331 days 18 hours ago
RedsKanto
Yunggunzkeep18
Kyle I’m nOt talking about my alliance with dan and mike. i would like to know why you suggested a final 3 deal to me with you myself and Nathan when you knew I was leaving. Don’t you think it would’ve been smarter to not Say that and jus say ur targeting me? I knew I was in a tough spot Soo I’m not mad I jus would like to know if you thought that benefitted you saying that ? Or were you just trying to make me
Feel comfortable, because I jus didn’t see a point in you saying that if you knew I was leaving.

This is gonna sound bad, but I don’t remember ever making a deal with me you and Nathan. But I could see why I did if it was before the HOH comp. at that point I knew you were after me, and while you hadn’t won any comps up to that point, I don’t rely on comp ability to play the game for the most part. So if I did make that deal, it would have been a plan for just incase the stars aligned and you won HOH. I’m always thinking of the worst case scenario and how I can get out of it alive. So that deal would be to cover my own ass.

I’m not saying I didn’t make the deal, I just genuinely don’t remember it. But I can see where I could’ve said that.
1331 days 17 hours ago
RedsKanto
Senna pt 2

2. In your list of alliances you say I was loosly involved with the fab 4 alliance, please explain how I (a 5th person) was part of that 4 person alliance? You also formed 2 other alliances; one involving you, Patrick, and myself; and the other involving you, Johnny, and myself. Were those not true alliances to you and what were you trying to accomplish with them?

When I said you were loosely associated with the Fab 4 alliance, I meant that you were a number but you weren't in on the alliance talk or anything like that.

As for the 2 extra alliances that were made, both were genuine at the time of creation, although I knew they wouldn't be a long term thing. The one with you me and Johnny was made out of hatred for Shawn, and that was partly to ensure that Shawn left that week as that was a riskier week for me. But if i deemed it was strong enough for me, I wouldve been more loyal to it. As for the Patrick alliance, that was formed just because Patrick and I both liked you prejury, however, that alliance never actually went anywhere and to me it just kinda died. And at that point I had other stronger groups.

So overall, the alliances I did make with you I wanted to work, but because they were so quiet, yet everyone still talked good about you, I figured you weren't as loyal to me as you were to others.

Also side note, after you got evicted I talked to you, and you did confirm to me that you knew I was doing shady shit, so I felt like i made the right choice as you were onto me and after you left I still was never nominated until the final 4.

Part 3 will be soon
1331 days 17 hours ago
RedsKanto
bbsuper92
Dang kyle you sure love to bring up my name. Also I was under the impression that you and laksh were way closer than the 3 of us so you got rid of someone most likely loyal to you in my eyes.

The only reason I got Laksh out was because he was a number for yall, and I saw how strong you three were gonna be if you got away with getting Patrick out then. Laksh was the last person I wanted to take out from you 4, but I felt like I had to in order to contain your power.
1331 days 17 hours ago
SennaRichards
Nathan

In Kyle's response:
3. You were very well off socially. Everyone I talked to would always compliment you and not ever be susp of you, and Nathan thinking this as well made me think this would be the best move for my game.

As someone  I didnt have any real communication with, what was your opinion of my social game and did you really convey this to Kyle?
1331 days 17 hours ago
nathorix
Senna,

I think your social game was absolutely phenomenal. Some of my closest allies, (Patrick, Emily) were extremely tight with you, as was basically everybody else. I think i pushed this pretty hard to Kyle the week before your eviction, and said that you should probably go home that week. Obviously, Shawn left, but i had done a good enough job to where you left next week.
1331 days 17 hours ago
nathorix
Also, Dan, i’ve answered all of your questions, if you are asking questions, in my previous speech.
1331 days 17 hours ago
bbsuper92
Where?
1331 days 17 hours ago
nathorix
Yung asked basically the exact same questions.
1331 days 17 hours ago
bbsuper92
So you never made a single move on your own

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!