This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1329 days 3 hours ago
RedsKanto
ABLaksj
Kyle :-
Many people believe that I was more closer to u in this game as others, I also do, then why I was the first victim of ur Game of Betrayal?

My vote would have been on the basis of the connection I had with u  but as u just said I was just a number for u why should I vote u after listening that?

Laksh, I am so so so sorry. During that week, Dan won HOH and tried to put me up as a pawn originally, and then you offered. My focus was taking someone out from that alliance of you me Dan Mike and Yung, and you were the last person I wanted out. However, the reason I decided to target you was to weaken Dan Mike and Yung overall so they felt like they needed me in the game to survive, and the lesser benefit was that I stayed in good graces with Johnny Barbra Patrick and Emily. If I kept you, I would be at the bottom of our alliance of 5, and I’d have Barbra and Johnny mad at me earlier than I would like.

This is why I don’t make final 2’s in games. Each week is a new game and relationships change and twists happen. I do my best to adapt to the changes as best I can to avoid myself getting evicted. And with Dan winning HOH, I felt like the best option was to cut you.

Also idk where I said you were just a number to me, because you absolutely were not. I thoroughly enjoyed talking to you and honestly you were the one I got along with most out of everyone, and I hope that connection can last outside of this game, no matter what the result of this season is. But it was just a shit situation at a shit time and I really wanted to go super deep, if not final 2 with you before that week. I’m sorry I just burnt our bridge like that, and I do admit it was ruthless. But I hope you can respect the decision I made as a game move. It was in absolutely no way personal.
1329 days 1 hour ago
ABLaksj
U said it here
7. Laksh- I love the dude but he was just a number tbh. But I do wish I could've kept him longer
1329 days 1 hour ago
Escapethenight13
Kyle i love that im in ur top 4 lmao appreciate it
1329 days ago
RedsKanto
ABLaksj
U said it here
7. Laksh- I love the dude but he was just a number tbh. But I do wish I could've kept him longer

Ohhhhhh... I was referring to the alliance because you didn’t really talk much, but you were still super loyal. I personally liked you the most, but I see now.
1328 days 19 hours ago
bbsuper92
I have one final question for both of you

Describe what animal you think your game play represents?
1328 days 17 hours ago
bbsuper92
And why you chose the animal?
1328 days 17 hours ago
RedsKanto
So I believe the main animal I would be based on my game this season would be a leopard seal.

A leopard seal is a seal that lives in the Antarctic, and it’s only natural predator is the killer whale. On the surface, these animals are associated with fun loving circus animals who are trained to entertain people, however, if you get too close or look the other way for too long, these seals are one of the most vicious animals in the world, ripping your face off with its mouth, and dragging you deep into the ocean causing you to drown.

I was very similar in this game. In the main chat, I would always crack jokes and make fun of Rose for random stuff, and it entertained y’all. (Hopefully not annoyed) And that made me more approachable to everyone. After everyone let their guard down, I would one by one drag players out of the game, and sometimes it was a quiet drowning, and other times people saw what I’ve done. You still didn’t even try to nominate me until the final 4, because there always seemed to be a scarier animal in the house.

This is why I think I’d represent a leopard seal. I tried to be a little fancy here.
1328 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
Dan,

Im not going to make this long, but I truly believe the animal that represents me is the wild horse.

Horses are insanely proud of themselves, and also their herd. They protect each other and are noble creatures. Instinctively, they stick together and rarely leave each other. Horses are also fierce, and if something threatens the herd they will address it.

I believe the horse represents me, because i tried to play this game as honest and upfront as possible. I never made deals i knew i would break, and if i gave you my word, i was going to stick by it. There were people in this game i had alliances with, and i stuck with them, because i wasn’t going to betray them. I was not afraid to make nominations myself to get the people we want out, because i never tried playing the middle because i knew where i stood this entire game, with my people. I never backstabbed relentlessly over and over, because that’s not how i was going to play this game. This is why i think the horse represents my game very well.
1328 days 11 hours ago
bbsuper92
Thank you for your answers

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!