This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1331 days 11 hours ago
bbsuper92
just making sure so you basically were Kyle puppet the whole game
1331 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
Senna pt 3

My last question is simple. If you truly got to know me you should know that I value honesty, loyalty, and a player who try to win competitions. Why should I vote for you; someone who lied and was disloyal, over someone who couldn't have lied to me because they didn't bother talking to me but was, respectably, a good competitor?

Honesty: Yes you're right I dont have the honesty in my game. I can't really make an argument for that. But what I can say that Big Brother is a game of social politics, and sometimes you have to lie. I can't just go telling people I am gunning for them or else I get the shaft. And while I did win many comps, I don't have any confidence in my physical ability, and I know that while being honest is a valuable trait to have in this game, it is really hard to get away with being honest and not having a huge target on your back, so I chose to lie to people. However, I only lied when I felt i absolutely needed to. I hate lying, so everything I told yall information wise was absolutely true. But as for my plans for the future, I had to lie about that because it would hurt me greatly.

Loyalty: As I have repeatedly said, I am loyal to a group until I am not. If I my loyalty to people will hurt me in the foreseeable future, I will turn my back on them. I don't betray for the sake of betraying. But I adapt to every week as if it were a new game.

Competitions: This is a topic I can 100% defend myself on. If I do not need competitions, why play to win them unless you want to make a move. Each week my target left. I was never nominated. And I purposely threw the comps at the start. (my first HOH was a mistake) However, as soon as I felt like I was in danger, I went on a comp winning spree. While I was throwing comps, I tried to get out bigger comp threats so that it would be easier for me later on. And once I started trying at final 6, I won the f6 HOH, f5 POV, f4 POV, and f3 HOH. So it is not like I couldn't win the comps. but strategically it was better for me to throw them earlier on and let my alliances go at each other while I sit and pick off who I wanted out for the week.
1331 days 11 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Kyle, please rank the jury members in Order of importance to your game. Also, please  compare every jury member, Nathan and yourself to Real big brother players and explain why
1331 days 11 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
when you rank the jury members in order of importance, also please explain why
1331 days 11 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
You can put that all into one if you’d like
1331 days 11 hours ago
RedsKanto
Importance to my game
1. Barbra- Won comps and executed plans for me and Nathan so that we could win comps at more important times
2. Yung- he was the person that ingratiated me into the Mike, Dan, Yung, and Laksh group
3. Dan- He was a good shield to have during early and mid jury
4. Johnny- He was the mediator keeping Barbra loyal and not turning on me
5. Patrick- He was awesome to have at the start of the game but then we just didnt talk nearly as much at jury. But we were still allies
6. Michael- He wasn't detrimental to my game, but he didnt really play a huge factor in my game at all other than being very strategic and being the basis of the rival alliances I helped form.
7. Laksh- I love the dude but he was just a number tbh. But I do wish I could've kept him longer
8. Emily- I never really spoke to Emily but she was a number for me
9. Senna- I was first jury HOH and Senna left then, so there was really no impact there

The top 4 are interchangeable.
1331 days 11 hours ago
bbsuper92
The top 4 interchangeable is a cop out
1331 days 11 hours ago
Itsme2334
yeah idk how i feel about that
1331 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
Also, please  compare every jury member, Nathan and yourself to Real big brother players and explain why

I hate this because I like to think of everyone as their own player. But I will do it.

Nathan- Cody from BB16- Loyal af, strong in comps, and overall was a pretty respectable player

Kyle- Tyler BB20- Pretty good strategist and was skilled at staying off the block. But also had many deals with people and broke them way too easily

Dan- Hardy BB2- Very strong competitor and good at comps. However he was outplayed while he had a great shot at winning

Johnny- Renny BB10- Very problematic and annoying at the start but then grew on people throughout and placed surprisingly well

Barbra- Tommy BB21- Very gay, very good socially, not too drama oriented, Honestly had an incredibly good shot at winning, but was screwed over at the end

Laksh- AJ BBCAN1- Kind of just there. Likable, but didnt really bring anything powerful to the table.

Senna- Kalia BB13- Good at comps and had potential to go far and do very well. But was kinda just in a bad spot and couldnt do much to save herself.

Yung- JC BB20- couldnt win comps but was a very good and underrated player socially

Michael- ????

Patrick- ????

Emily- ????

Imma be honest I have no clue for the last three, and Yung's isnt solid. So if I can think of anything else I'll update it.
1331 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
bbsuper92
The top 4 interchangeable is a cop out

Ok then.

1. Dan because he was a good shield for me throughout the mid jury phase and thats what got me to the final 6 where I could start winning comps
2. Johnny because he was the one that got Barbra to not try and backdoor me and was the glue that kept the Whores together.
3. Barbra because she was always there executing plans for me and Nathan when we wanted to save comp wins and safety for later rounds
4. Yung because he was the one that got me into the alliance with Laksh, Mike, him and Dan, which allowed me to be a major part of the three main groups of the house.

Theres the solid top 4
1331 days 10 hours ago
Itsme2334
i dont really thimk i "executed any of yours or nathans plans, during my first hoh you didnt talk to me at all i made the decision to nom mike and dan and throw the veto, and for my second hoh you only talked to me cause you didnt want to be nommed cause you wanted to go to the end without being nommed LMAO
1331 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
'Tis is true
1331 days 10 hours ago
RedsKanto
IDRK how to rank importance to my game tbh. But I know the top 4 were the most crucial for me, and if I had to rank them in a certain order, that would be it
1331 days 10 hours ago
Itsme2334
but love that i was compared to Tommy being very gay XD
1331 days 3 hours ago
ABLaksj
Kyle :-
Many people believe that I was more closer to u in this game as others, I also do, then why I was the first victim of ur Game of Betrayal?

My vote would have been on the basis of the connection I had with u  but as u just said I was just a number for u why should I vote u after listening that?

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!