This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1302 days 3 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Nathan and Kyle, Congratulations on making final 2.
You've made it as far as you can carry yourself, but now it's in the jury's hands.
Feel free to post your speeches here, and answer any questions the Jury may have for you.
Let's bring the Jury in now
Senna, Laksh, Emily, Patrick, Dan, Michael, Yung, Johnny, and Barbra!
Jurors, You will have until 1 hr before the Finale to ask any questions you may have and cast your vote for a winner. Deadline will be announced tommorow once we decide on a time.
Make sure to head to the finale thread and let me know what the best time is for you.
1302 days 2 hours ago
bbsuper92
Ok im waiting on speeches to see if my questions are answered so make them good!
1302 days 2 hours ago
RedsKanto
Hello everyone! Firstly, I would like to say that I genuinely enjoyed playing this game with all of you, and that I respect each and every one of you. I know that I may have played ruthless towards the end and that I was super fake to a lot of you, but outside of game talk, everything I said was genuine and I hope you can separate my game from who I am as a person because that is not how I am in real life. I came to play, and that is just what I did.

At the start of this game, my strategy was to just be funny in the main chat and try to be as approachable as possible. I have always lacked in social prowess, so I wanted this game to be my opportunity to start from scratch, as the only people I previously played with were Shawn and Nathan. I also used this time to look at how others got along with each other, and this is when I discovered that Shawn and Johnny, and Patrick and Michael had a rivalry that protruded into this season, and I figured I could use these rivalries to build up different groups that would create the narrative of the season. While the inactives were being evicted, I figured out who liked who for the most part, and it was after Zach walking from the game when I helped form three groups that seemed to stick for the whole game.

The first group was me, Patrick, Emily, and Nathan, and this was called the Fab 4. Initially, this was the group I trusted the most out of anyone, and I was especially close with Patrick and Nathan. Senna was also loosely affiliated with this group.

The second group was me, Shawn, Johnny, and Barbra, and this was the Whores alliance. This was a collective idea from both me and Barbra, and the aim was to get Johnny and Shawn closer together so that no one would suspect this group to be working together.

The final group was me, Dan, Yung, Laksh, and Michael. This group moreso came naturally, and it was Yung who wanted this group to come together I believe. I liked this group a lot because this group contained a lot of the stronger and more competitive players. Sticking with them would improve my chances of safety throughout the game.

By the jury phase, all of these groups were tight, and I honestly won HOH by accident. My strategy was to throw most of the comps in order to not anger any of the three groups I was a part of. However, Senna was the one person that wasn’t a main person in any of these groups, but she was also good socially as everyone would talk about how they liked her a lot. Because of these factors and the fact that she was extremely good at the comps, I chose Senna as my target. But even then I would piss Patrick and Johnny off, as they had formed a close bond that I was aware of. So I decided to try to get two pawns on the block that would be willing to make Senna the third nominee. These two people were Yung and Nathan. So I put them up, they nommed Senna as the third nominee, then I won the POV, which I decided to save Nathan because Yung was more likely to stay at the time. And that is how Senna ended up leaving on my HOH. I got my target out, and I didn’t have to get the majority of the blood on my hands.

Unfortunately after this point it was a lot tougher for me, as I was literally in an alliance with everyone remaining in the game. So I decided it was necessary for me to try to pick off a little bit of each group so that they felt like they needed me around and they couldn’t just flip and take me out. I also made it a point to purposely throw every comp until I felt I was in danger. This was from after Senna’s eviction to Dan’s eviction. During this period, I didn’t have any specific target, but instead I would adapt to whoever won HOH. But each week, whoever I wanted out based on the circumstances, that person was eliminated. I got Laksh out on Dan’s HOH by using the fact that Dan nominated one person from each of the groups against him, and I united the Fab 4 and the Whores to evict Laksh, the person Dan put up in order to ensure Barbra was the third nom. I didn’t even have to evict Laksh. I evicted Patrick that round to keep on Dan, Mike, and Yung’s good side. The week Patrick left was probably one of the most difficult rounds for me, as not only was he a close ally of mine, but I honestly do feel like I overthought and perceived him as more threatening to my game than he actually was. This was also the first week where I kind of gave Dan Mike and Yung the middle finger as they were trying to evict Nathan. I won the POV and saved him, and I took the chance that either Barbra or Patrick would be renommed and evicted. And luckily Patrick, my target for the week, was renommed and evicted. I made sure I told Barbra that Dan Mike and Yung were after her though because this is when the double eviction hit.
At this point, Dan Mike and Yung could not play HOH, and I officially brought together Nathan, Johnny, and Barbra. Nathan and I agreed to throw the HOH and gun for the POV, as this would allow us to play in the next HOH’s as we were the bigger comp threats at the time. So Barbra won the HOH, and Dan, my personal biggest threat to win, was evicted. At this point my game was kind of exposed, and I expected this. So I officially stopped throwing comps.

I then won the next HOH, and I nominate Mike and Yung. I didn’t care who left because I was aware Yung was now gunning for me, and Mike was a very strategic player. So Johnny winning POV was the best case scenario if I didn’t win, because I was almost 100% certain he would keep the noms the same. And Mike was ultimately evicted. After that Nathan won HOH, as was planned from the double eviction, and at this point is when I feel like Nathan confirmed to me that we were an unbreakable duo as he didn’t nominate me, even though I was unnominated. He is usually a big move maker and will flip if it benefits him, so him not flipping meant a lot to me. Yung was evicted, and this was the final 4 I had wanted since the double eviction.

At final 4, I was gunning for HOH not because I felt like I was in danger for sure, but I just wanted to ensure my safety and not have to worry about cutting an ally I had been working closely with this whole game. Unfortunately, Barbra won HOH, and this was the first time in the whole season I was ever nominated. However, I went on to win the POV and ensure my spot in the final 3. But unfortunately I had to choose between Nathan and Johnny. I chose to evict Johnny because at the time, Even though Nathan was the bigger comp threat and overall threat to win against me, I felt like he would take me to final 2, while Johnny would take Barbra to final 2.

Why you should vote me to win over Nathan? I was the last player ever nominated in this game, while Nathan was nominated a total of 3 times (not including final 3). The two times the veto was used on Nathan was when I won the POV, and he definitely would have been evicted over Patrick if I didn’t use the veto. Meawhile, I was never at risk for eviction by final noms, and I won everyo competition I absolutely needed to. I always made sure that I controlled my fate in this game, and I was always aware of what was happening, even at points where my name was brought up such as in final 9, the double eviction, and final 4. But not once did I ever have to fully rely on others to not evict me. I always knew what was going on, and I always got the vote to a point where I could purposely vote in minority, and my target still leaves. Every single week, the person who I decided to target for that week ended up getting evicted, and I was able to balance 3 main alliances for most of the season, which is a feat that is hard to accomplish.

Yes my jury management was not strong. Yes I will admit my game was not flawless. But the game I played allowed me to make room for error and continue on like nothing bad happened. I hope you can respect my game for what it was, and just know that no decision that I ever made in this game was personal.

I know I missed some things. But feel free to ask me any questions. I’ll happily answer them.
1302 days ago
RedsKanto
ALSO shoutout to Billy, Ashley, and Ikah for sitting in my prod chat giving me moral support, whether it was intentional or not.
1302 days ago
Escapethenight13
kyle, you played great at lying but how is your game not sloppy after all the deals you made. I feel like you broke too many deals and you should have made less of them.
1302 days ago
bbsuper92
Kyle,

would you say that Nathan was your puppet or an ally?

Who do you think had a better social game than you?

What was your most vital game move you made in this game?

Who were you actually loyal to in the game?

What 1 person form pre jury do you think deserves to be in jury, and who would they replace?
1301 days 23 hours ago
RedsKanto
Escapethenight13
kyle, you played great at lying but how is your game not sloppy after all the deals you made. I feel like you broke too many deals and you should have made less of them.

You’re right. I did make many deals in this game. And I shouldn’t have been so quick to just make deals. I made the deals in order to keep myself safe. After Dan was eliminated and he called me out, I figured I couldn’t exactly hide in the shadows any longer. So I felt like I had to win comps towards the end to guarantee my safety. But at the same time, I don’t like to rely on competitions because I’m not a jack of all trades. So I always like to have a backup plan, and that’s where the deals come into play. And yes I will admit my game was messy. However, I don’t think that a messy game means you played a bad game. If you’re still able to get away with your messiness, like I managed to do, as I was only nominated once the entire game, I feel like that has to be worth something. I left room for error in my game, and that’s hard to do. To sum it all up, yes I made too many deals, but most were just a backup plan, and things in the game can change in an instant. But overall, the only person I ended up being 100% loyal to was my duo partner, Nathan.

I hope that answers your question. Idk if I fully did or not.
1301 days 23 hours ago
RedsKanto
bbsuper92
Kyle,

would you say that Nathan was your puppet or an ally?
Nathan was 100% an ally for me. A lot of the plans I had included Nathan and his comp prowess. Not to mention him allowing me to nominate him to help get Senna out of the game. I don’t want to say I controlled him, because I did not. But I did use Nathan to an extent. In the mid jury phase of the game. I tried to pin the blood on him to get any suspicions or blame away from me. However, if he was a puppet for me, I wouldn’t have saved him with the veto twice. He meant too much to me.

Who do you think had a better social game than you?
I know for a fact I did not have the strongest social game. I do feel that Senna was well off socially at the time, Yung could easily win people over in the case a jury is bitter, and Barbra was just charismatic and charming tbh. Any of them could have easily sway the jury against me. While my social game was stronger at the start of jury, it did start to crumble once I stopped throwing comps, and I am aware that may come to bite me in the ass.

What was your most vital game move you made in this game?
In the early game I feel like my most vital game move was being a main part of the formation of the 3 alliances I was in, as that managed to become the main narrative of the season. In the late game, it was organizing with Nathan that we would throw the double eviction HOH comp and use that week to get you out, as you were our biggest comp threat. This enabled me to win the final 6 HOH, the. Nathan won the final 5 HOH, etc. After you were evicted, there was not a single week where Nathan or I didn’t win a comp.

Who were you actually loyal to in the game?
I like to say I’m loyal with you until I’m not. I was honestly loyal to all three groups, which is why I threw all the comps before Dan left. However, like a very successful alliance, you can go all the way with an alliance, but there is still game left to play. So each week, with the exception of Laksh, my target was a single person in any alliance I didn’t think I could fully trust at that point in time. But in the end, I was 100% loyal to Johnny and Barbra, and 150% loyal to Nathan. And to me at final 4 it was a free for all.

What 1 person form pre jury do you think deserves to be in jury, and who would they replace?
The only person that I would answer that with is Shawn, and honestly, for selfish reasons, I wouldn’t replace him. He is too much of a wildcard for me and I just could not risk him going any further.
1301 days 22 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Nathan even though you don’t have a speech yet I have some questions for you. Kyle has said you were very important to him and that you were an ally and not a puppet. What move did you come up with on your own? also quite a few people think you didn’t really branch out or connect with anyone outside of your alliance. Do you not realize that You need our votes to win, you personally didn’t give me the time of day ever when you were Hoh. We weren’t Alligned but to me it seems like
You were very basic, never wanted to consider any other options in the game, and you lacked versatility.  why do you think u deserve to win over Kyle
1301 days 14 hours ago
SennaRichards
Nathan,
You nominated John and I in week 2.
When I reached out in regards to the 3rd nom you blew me off and said you didn't care who was nominated.

Were you already working with Kyle at this point and not care about a social game?

What was your reason for selecting us as nominees and who was your target?

Also had, at any point, Kyle been evicted do you think you would have made it to the end? What other players did you associate with that would have helped you get there?
1301 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
Hello everybody! My speech @ answers to questions won’t be up until around 12 AM because i am busy up until then. But i’ll try to get them out as soon as possible.
1301 days 13 hours ago
bbsuper92
You mean 12pm in 3 hours
1301 days 10 hours ago
nathorix
Hey guys!

So, i’m not going to go into each and every week because honestly i don’t have the time for that as i’m busy all day, but i do think a brief summary is all i need to get my point across.

I came into this game not knowing many people, and i totally recognize that i should’ve done more to reach out to those people. My social game was maybe the one thing in this game that, if i tried to go back, would be the thing i approved upon because i just didn’t talk to many people outside of my alliance. But i did have 1 person who i totally discussed every thought i had in this game with, which was Kyle. I truly think that while me and Kyle were playing together strategically, i totally know he had a way better social game. But, i used that. I knew Kyle was making sneaky deals with about everybody on the cast, so i tried to keep my game about as upfront and honest as i could. Each week i knew what was going to happen, so i didn’t try to cover myself on every single base, because kyle was literally already doing that for me all the while putting himself out there and cutting the very same deals he made with over half the jury. My game was a simple one, and i didn’t make many flashy moves, but i never was in a position where i needed to. I was always being covered by Kyles antics, and i never had one doubt in this game that i was ever going home.

Yung,

I think while many of the moves Kyle and I did were organized together and there wasn’t much game moves we did solely by ourselves, i do think i was mainly responsible for getting Kyle to realize how big of a threat Senna really was in this game, and why she needed to go. I recognized how dangerous she was week 3, and the entire time afterward i spent my time trying to get her out. Which, we did.

Yung i already briefly commented on my lack of social game, but i’ll touch on it here. I normally am a very social person in these games, i try to talk to everybody everyday, such and such. But this game, i really think i got too comfortable in my position, and kind of let my social game slide. I didn’t reach out to many people, and if i did, it was only when they were in power. My social game sucked ass, but i can recognize that. Had i socialized more do i think i would ultimately have more options to make big  moves? Absolutely, but as stated before, i never needed to.

To answer the final part of your question, i was very basic. I stayed loyal to who i was loyal with, with unwavering trust. But that does not mean i was not considering making moves if i had the chance. Had i won the f4 PoV, i more than likely vote Kyle out, because my ideal final 2, like many, was Johnny. So i would have done anything in my power to make that so, which would’ve been evicting Kyle. I also believe i easily beat Johnny and Barbra in the final HoH, which is why i would be confident evicting Kyle. Had i won final 3 HoH though.. i would have to think on it. Barbra played a great game, and i don’t know if i would have felt comfortable making a really splashy move, only to lose in the jury, because then i just look like an ass. I don’t know what i would’ve done, because i would’ve had to think on it for a while.
1301 days 10 hours ago
nathorix
Senna,
At that point in the game, yes, i was working with Kyle. I truly didn’t care who went up, though, because all i was doing that week was keeping my alliance safe. If you went, cool, if John went, whatever. The people i wanted to be safe, were.

The reason i decided you and John as nominees was because you guys hadn’t spoken to me yet, and i has already heard from people that you guys were either very social (senna) or strategic (john), so that’s why i nominated you both.

If Kyle was evicted, i think i would’ve still made it here. Dan and Kyle were my biggest competition in..competitions. I think if Dan goes at 7 and Kyle leaves at 5, i still have the connection with Barb, and i know i can rekindle with Johnny, which is already a solid 5. Not the mention, i think i win almost every comp from there on out, which gets me the f3 of barb (or maybe even Yung) and Johnny. All i would need to do at that point is win final HoH. So to answer your question, yeah i believe i would’ve still made it.
1301 days 9 hours ago
RedsKanto
i never had one doubt in this game that i was ever going home.

I don't want to be that person, but when I won the POV on the week Emily left, there was so much pressure on me to not take you off the block and there was a plan to take you out then and there. So if it weren't for me winning the veto and saving you, you most likely get evicted there. And every week you were in danger, I was either the person who vetoed you off the block or the person who cast the sole vote to evict. So yes you were safe with me. But I'm not sure about any other scenario.

That's all!
1301 days 8 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Kyle, U got to the end which is hard in itself. However the way you got there is off putting to some of the jury members. One of the main reasons why you have a chance to win is because ur beside Nathan. Me and you were friends for basically the whole game, that I will take from the game for sure. however there are some things I’d like to ask you and we just saw Nathan’s speech, he does make some compelling arguments. He didn’t talk to a lot of us so he didn’t have to lie very much. You on the other hand Kyle, were friends with every single person on the jury, and you constantly lied and exposed things and alliances to try and make yourself look good. you tried throwing me under the bus by saying I was intentionally voting in the minority to try and get jury votes, yet in ur speech You said you could have and probably did vote in the minority to try and make yourself look good in the eyes of the people who were leaving. you said you wanted  a final 3 with me and laksh ( This one I don’t care too
Much, it jus shows you lied)  and you also told me you wanted a final 3 with me and Nathan ( both deals i was not intending on keeping) Shorty before ( I think final 6?)  I was evicted even though you knew I was gna be leaving at final 5. What was the reasoning behind ur needless lying to Me, specifically the  f3 deal with Nathan.  and do you think I should vote for you to win considering How you treated me so close to the end of the game ?

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!